The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail General Feedback [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

Hey there Tenno! 

This megathread will be used to house any feedback about the Specters of the Rail update that does not include KavatsArchwing Movement, Star Chart 3.0Market 2.0, or Void 2.0. Each of those new features have their own dedicated feedback megathread that I will list down below:

Spoiler

When commenting, please keep the following guidelines in mind:

• Your post must be on topic.
  • Use details, examples, and personal experiences in your feedback, as well as your counter arguments if you disagree with something in the game or with another's opinion. 
  • Leave all name calling, insults and antagonism (dev bashing) out of your post, no exceptions. It is not required or welcomed and does not fall under constructive feedback. 

If you have a bug report, please post it in the dedicated megathread:

Thanks guys! :community:

========

UPDATE:
The End-Of-Mission screen is experiencing a known visual bug for credit boosters. Fix is in the works.

Your credits are being doubled (the boosters are working - we swear!), but that number is not being accurately represented on the EOM screen. Please be sure to check your credit count in the market pre- and post-mission to see the real changes. If the number is still wrong, please submit a ticket to support and we'll get on remedying your situation ASAP. 

=====
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 1

Archwing Changes and Fixes:

Reveal hidden contents

Changes:

• The Void Fissure sealing process will be aborted should no players in the squad have a Relic equipped, i.e leaving while only having one equipped Relic will close it out.
  • Adjusted the position of the Tenno in the background of the Star Chart.
  • Completed nodes will now connection lines to Solar System shortcuts.
  • Adjusted the timings and maximum amount of repeats for Void Fissure transmissions.
  • Removed the Natah and The Jordas Percept quests from Junctions as these are given out through server rewards.
  • Okina now match polarity of Spinning Needle stance.
  • Improved the way Void Fissure rewards are replicated for Clients after a host migration has occurred.
  • Improved the way the Archwing Pursuit game mode handles host migrations.
  • Adjusted the lighting of the Grineer Forest tilesets.
  • Tweaked the visuals of Void Traces.

Fixes:

Reveal hidden contents

Hotfix:

• Fixed progression blocker due to ramp refusing to budge in Second Dream quest mission
  • Reduced the number of Nullifier and Bombard units spawned during Void Fissure sealing process

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2

Changes:

• Reduced the sound effect volume of enemy spawns from Void Fissures.

Fixes:

Spoiler
  • Potential fix for a couple of progression stoppers related to the Chroma quest: 
  • Fixed an issue with Lunaro functionality breaking after a goal replay.
  • Fixed an issue with Okina having the wrong polarities.
  • Fixed an issue with the Staff holster customization background image appearing incorrectly.
  • Fixed the pricing of Staff holster customization items.
  • Fixed an issue with Staff holster customizations not being properly visible in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed an error that could sometimes occur when attempting to breed pets.
  • Fixed an issue with Prime Access Market banners not appearing correctly.

Hotfix:

• Fixed progression blocker due to ramp refusing to budge in Second Dream quest mission
  • Reduced the number of Nullifier and Bombard units spawned during Void Fissure sealing process

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 4

We've run a script for those affected by Void Key to Relics. See this PSA thread for more information.  

Conclave Changes & Fixes:

• Reduced the damage of Stradavar's semi-auto mode in Conclave.
  • Quick melee attacks in Conclave now use the first combo of the Equipped weapon/stance.

Market Changes:

• Added a 'Blueprints' filter to the Market beside the 'Hide Owned' filter so you can better see available Blueprints.
  • Removed prices from the store grid to remove the impression our game only has Platinum items.
  • Added a 'Purchase with Credits' button to the 'About' section of each item, where applicable.

Changes:

• Doubled the chance to get a Kavat Genetic Signature on scanning of Feral Kavats.
  • Void Fissure Junction challenges can now be completed on any planet. For example, before the a Junction could say request 3 Void Fissures be closed. This request was specific to the planet the Junction was on, which was not indicated in the UI. Now you can do the Void Fissure anywhere to count toward your Junction Challenge Tasks.
  • Improved visibility on the new Star Chart for which nodes should be played next.
  • Rebalanced the Rhino Specter in the Junction to be more manageable for new players.
  • Updated the Earth (to Venus) challenge text to better indicate the challenge requirement to  "Apply 4 MODS to a single Warframe or Weapon", not just overall.
  • Swapped the "Nightmare Mission" Junction Challenge with "Kill the Hyena Pack."
  • Removed Arc Traps spawning in Vor's Prize.

Fixes:

Reveal hidden contents

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 5

Changes:

•  Rebalanced the Frost and Volt Junction Specters to be less hard on new players.
  • Changed the Junction task of "complete Spy missions with 3 data extractions" being too strict and requiring that all 3 extractions are undetected.

Fixes:

Reveal hidden contents

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 6

Changes:

• Revised the store icon for the Eos Armor Bundle.

Fixes:

Reveal hidden contents

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added hotfix info and update

So does this nullifier change make things like Nyx's Chaos Sphere augment even MORE of a questionable choice to use than it was already? One of the main reasons I liked having it around was the bit of potential insurance policy for if I ever had to bump into the nullifier field myself, since the last few times it happened I found that suddenly all enemies had the already applied effect dropped.

But maybe I was just confused or misremembering and that's not the case? Still makes chaos sphere seem even worse if it's affected, though.

Also closing tears is not intuitive i go to one and no button or prompt appears but i hit X, go back and forth to try and close it sometimes works others not so much, alot of time is lost there imho.

Nullifiers didn't need more 'hats'. They already did too much. That's why everyone hates them. Low cost, many-facet units that shut out everything at once.

They could be vulnerable to bullets (shield is purely anti-ability), perhaps. They could even just be made Heavy-tier units so we see them more rarely. Something to offset their many, lose-lose obstructions to play.

Comba and Scrambus are far healthier units; heavy-tier, clear and unobstructed counterplay (headshot to permanently remove disruption), only disable skills in their immediate proximity (not also cleansing allies, preventing effects from without the range, etc etc).

Mag's fix to continuous weapons supercharging Magnetise should have come with fixes to Multishot and Crits doing nothing to affect Magnetise (to say nothing of the undercontributions of other things, notably explosives/AOEs).

Edited by EDYinnit

2 minutes ago, AlexG56 said:

So, I cant find the blueprints for any weapons or warframes now not even when typing blueprint in the search window. what happend to them?

I believe you search for the thing itself, then there should be a 'build' tab where the blueprint and all that info lives.

The "kill 3 eximus on Earth" showed some problems with how enemy levels on earth were scaled down. First of all, I never saw one Eximus on my non-endless runs because the enemy levels were so low. Then, when I went to run Cervantes, the spawn level was so low OF REGULAR ENEMIES that I had to stand around waiting for more energy carrier units to spawn. Getting from 0-800 Cryotic was hell (and had no eximus spawns). By that point the spawn rate got high enough to sustain the extractors, but it is just plain not fun before that.

so  update....... what can I say....

so far looking around the new map for  the relay needs to get to each planets, thing I have already done I need to do again IE, quests, mods kills etc.

Cant get the void any more with out having to redo every thing to get back that ... not looking forward to that.

warframeblue prints  whats happened to those,

overall the update has left me  having to redo many many things to get back to where I was after time put in. not to mention the things you need to do just to get planets unlocked... weeks worth of time just to get back to where I was before the update.

not impressed

I am sorry guys but I must express my utmost dissapointment in the whole nullifier situation, not only do you contiuously seem to ignore the feeback on them but you keep buffing them while refusing to acknowledge their flaws. I must ask you, why?

Things and big problems that I have noticed so far:

-Solar map doesn't give information at all. It lacks A LOT. as a veteran I am confused.

-Alerts cover a node and you can't take on the normal node for junction requisites.

-Some junction requisites are confusing.

-I do not know which nodes I have unlocked and which I have locked ( I used to have the whole star map unlocked now I can't tell what I have and what I don't have)

-The new market is very confusing right now.

-Blueprints do not have a page for themselves?

Side comments:

there are barely any good pictures in the art section to put in the liset frames...

2 minutes ago, Domaik said:

Things and big problems that I have noticed so far:

-Solar map doesn't give information at all. It lacks A LOT. as a veteran I am confused.

-Alerts cover a node and you can't take on the normal node for junction requisites.

-Some junction requisites are confusing.

-I do not know which nodes I have unlocked and which I have locked ( I used to have the whole star map unlocked now I can't tell what I have and what I don't have)

-The new market is very confusing right now.

-Blueprints do not have a page for themselves?

Side comments:

there are barely any good pictures in the art section to put in the liset frames...

Blueprints are a separate tab on the item page. If you look at the top right corner, there's an 'about', a 'build', and a 'related tab'. 

1 minute ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Blueprints are a separate tab on the item page. If you look at the top right corner, there's an 'about', a 'build', and a 'related tab'. 

I know this but I still I find it very confusing... anyways I thank you a lot for taking the time to read my comment!

1 minute ago, Joefishh said:

I don't think I can play anymore, the StarChart is way too confusing and the shop is just allover the place.

If anything I wish they would add an option between the StarCharts.

Dude, chill, everything new is confunsing at first.

the StarChart is like the one from beta i think...and there was a reason i think why the old one was switched out. I dont want to learn the new one i want to be able to switch to the old style.

I'm not sure if this is even the appropriate place for this, but I'm getting much reduced credit reward on missions such as Seimini or Hieracon. If this is intended it's going to make things such as trading legenderies very difficult.

Edit - Also, the first 20 minutes trying to navigate the star chart is frustrating to me, and I'm considered an extremely patient person by my friends. I can access alerts that are considered locked to me, but I can't access parts of the planet that seem to be adjacent to parts that are unlocked. I don't know how to access the void because of this and I'm not sure where to begin. From my perspective, a change of this kind would be better implemented with a tutorial on how it functions in depth. This isn't meant to grouse or complain, I'm sure I will get used to it with experience. However I have a feeling I may not be the only one confused.

Edited by WhiteLynxOne

23 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

This is a bad change imo, and will likely confuse new players even more. Especially considering the tabs are buttons that can be fairly easy to miss (more specifically for a new player).