Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really DE? we are talking about how we hate nullifiers and you just... BUFF THEM? REALLY?

Kaiser_Suoh

1 minute ago, ashrah said:

they are absolute gimic...... terrible

How are any of the Warframes also not a gimmick? We can revive each other, we can self-revive, we can decimate entire planetary populations on a whim. And here people are complaining that one single enemy disrupts you for a fractional iota with having to slide in and kill the target up close, or utilize a rapid-fire automatic to make it take a few fractions longer. You have secondary and melee weapons for a reason. People need to plan ahead and pull their heads out of the sand.

3 hours ago, Tymerc said:

Speak for yourself. I enjoy Nullifiers because they counter mindless ability spam while also dealing out good damage. 

You tHINK you like them. Until you run a Meso tear, and 4 of them spawn literally RIGHT ON TOP OF YOU. At the same time. And this is without ANY exaggeration at all. Enemies spawn right next to the tear, and on a tier 3 tear, half of the enemies will be Nullifiers. ALL spawning RIGHT ON TOP of the tear, where you need to go to keep the Extrac...err, Tear...powered. 

2 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

How are any of the Warframes also not a gimmick? We can revive each other, we can self-revive, we can decimate entire planetary populations on a whim. And here people are complaining that one single enemy disrupts you for a fractional iota with having to slide in and kill the target up close, or utilize a rapid-fire automatic to make it take a few fractions longer. You have secondary and melee weapons for a reason. People need to plan ahead and pull their heads out of the sand.

u will see wen u start get one shoted on high lvl..... on low lvl i dont care... but on late game they will be big problem...

11 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

The answer is simple, melee. The only thing which is effectice against those guys a good strong fast melee. The problem is in this update they forgot to buff alot of melee weapons (means the older content weapons) which could have been viable but now you can just pick those newest stronger stuffs.

Well being a ninja game and all it is only fit for us to use these weak melee weapons to slash these enemies a 20 times to take them down. 

Wow nullifer :)

In low level (~30)-> ez pz just get personal use melee

In medium level (~50) -> shoot it with rakta cernos, done

In High Level (50++) -> plus bombards/bursas? f*** this

Edited by GSTAce

Still such a stupid enemy. They were a kneejerk reaction to their own poor thinking. They made syndicate rep gain so slow and pitiful, so players came up with ways to farm a lot. They ended up making the syndicate system better, but they introduced Nullifiers to try and prevent players from just spamming abilities. The ultimate problem with Nullifiers is not that they restrict power usage, but weapon type usage. An unranked Furis will always beat a multi-Formaed Vectis/Prime with Primed Chamber at popping the bubbles. You can get in there and melee them, but that will eventually be suicide due to enemies becoming too powerful.

If Nullifiers are going to stay in the game, then I think they should be changed. I think the bubble should be slightly bigger, but more transparent and bullets can pass through it while doing 50% damage(100% with enough punch through). The Nullifier itself will also get tankier to compensate for not having such a powerful shield.

If Nullifiers aren't changed, then I wouldn't be surprised if players do less and less Corpus missions.

9 minutes ago, ashrah said:

u will see wen u start get one shoted on high lvl..... on low lvl i dont care... but on late game they will be big problem...

If you are being one-shot on high level, then you are either A: Staying long amounts of time in a mission and that is what you should very much be expecting to happen because the game is trying to force you to extract or B: You are in an incredibly squishy frame and did not plan your approach to the target properly. I play both high level and low stat frames and still have little to no problems with this. Every one of my previous points still stand

2 hours ago, Wiintre said:

Hate nullifiers = you want enemy that can't stop you

You know who stops me? No its not nullifies. Its the Ancient healers more often, at least for a moment. Sure I might run away from an Nulli for a bit cause I don't want to lose my buffs that my frame depends on, but in the end, it doesn't even matter if I can't even keep it on does it? Just Press W+EEEEEE and everything dies

3 minutes ago, -Sandman said:

Well being a ninja game and all it is only fit for us to use these weak melee weapons to slash these enemies a 20 times to take them down. 

half of my melee arsenal is one-shot wonders on those guys. Mod your weapons appropriately and dont bring low tier equipment with you.

5 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

half of my melee arsenal is one-shot wonders on those guys. Mod your weapons appropriately and dont bring low tier equipment with you.

What melee weapon you use to 1 hit a level 100 heavy gunner in a nullifier bubble without buffs?

Edited by -Sandman

17 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

You tHINK you like them. Until you run a Meso tear, and 4 of them spawn literally RIGHT ON TOP OF YOU. At the same time. And this is without ANY exaggeration at all. Enemies spawn right next to the tear, and on a tier 3 tear, half of the enemies will be Nullifiers. ALL spawning RIGHT ON TOP of the tear, where you need to go to keep the Extrac...err, Tear...powered. 

I had the same exact experience right now.....what a terrible gameplay experience...the void had alot of problems, but nothing like insta spawning Nullies right next to you...IMHO this patch needed alot more work before it was released

3 minutes ago, -Sandman said:

What melee weapon you use to 1 hit a level 100 heavy gunner in a nullifier bubble without buffs?

Why are you killing the gunner instead of the nullifier? The null is the problem there, not the gunner. Quickly kill the null then get away from the gunner so you can properly take it out with a gun or abilities.

I just came across this thread and started reading... (so much salt, so much fun to read)
but I kinda lost interest in all the crybabies by the time I reached page 7..

TfJMvBI.jpg
I have seen a lot of good Pro Nuller feedback, but Anti-Nullers can't seem to be able to accept anything good that's said about nullifiers

I do think my favorite comment here has to be

"DE should be gratefull for the money I pay them, and they should do what I say"

Edited by BaIthazar

1 minute ago, minidelight said:

I had the same exact experience right now.....what a terrible gameplay experience...the void had alot of problems, but nothing like insta spawning Nullies right next to you...IMHO this patch needed alot more work before it was released

Nulls spawned in a bundle? one slide attack and they are gone.

3 hours ago, Tizodd said:

Yeah I'm not sure what DE was thinking with this nullifier buff.  With so many forum threads complaining about nullifiers, a buff seems like the last thing they'd want to do to their playerbase.

Along with the buff, they should have at least changed the bubble mechanics so high-damage-low-rof weapons could be effective against bubbles...or punch-through.

Overall awesome update, but the nullifier buff is horrible.

i was sooo happpy! when i saw Nullifier.. i thought DE finally reworked them, but as soon as i started reading down the lines, i realized it!, word of advice guys, if you are playing a game that is no longer fun, you are failing your brain.

3 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

Spot on. I think Nullifiers are great enemy design. They present a challenge, but that's a good thing.

"Great enemy design"

1: Makes enemies inside the bubble immune to abilities

2: purges abilities active on warframes when they enter the bubble (note that usually the nullie runs at the players, not the other way around)

3: Damage done to the bubble is incredibly neutered by mechanics that require hours of studying to figure out. In the end, they just make bows and snipers useless against corpus.

4: Uses a sniper rifle, one of the hardest-scaling enemy weapons. A sortie level Nullifier pretty much has a nuke launcher strapped to his arm.

5: Limited Max shrink rate on bubble, often causing wastes of ammo unless you get a doctorate in how many shots it takes to kill a nullie bubble.

They limit the types of weapons you can use. They limit the frames you can use (hope you didn't like that self buff). They try to incentivize entering the bubble to butcher the d$@& thing by making the shield a pain to kill, but then incentivize staying out of the shield to keep your abilities active, where you still have to weather the time it takes to kill the shield and the barrage of Lanka fire.

So no, Mr. Bunny, I do not think nullifies are an example of "great enemy design". They don't truly add difficulty even; what they do add is a gear check that let's you kill them with minimal annoyance, which basically forces you to use assault rifles or fast firing, high magazine semi-auto rifles. No explosives can blast through the shield (though, oddly, bombards have no problem blowing through frost's shield, despite it being the closest warframe ability equivalent to a nullie shield), making even the mighty Tonkor useless against them unless the blast somehow gets inside the shield. They are full of double standards that are too frustrating to be rewarding when they meet their grisly end, and spawn like cockroaches on high level corpus missions. Any one or two attributes I mentioned would make them a tough enemy: all of them just ask for frustration.

So go enjoy your d&@$-ed nullifiers now, Mr. Bunny. I just wish that I could play warframe before this cancer came along.

7 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Why are you killing the gunner instead of the nullifier? The null is the problem there, not the gunner. Quickly kill the null then get away from the gunner so you can properly take it out with a gun or abilities.

What melee weapon you use to 1 hit a lvl 100 nullifier? (not sarcasm, just looking for build). 

Just now, Hellmaker2004 said:

And here i am thinking the very opposite of what OP is. I find this to be a good change, that they now effect almost all Frames equally, and i always loved the Nullifiers. They are one of the few foes that present a fair challenge.

I guess you are playing the wrong game then, WF has always been about the frames abilities, thats why the game is called warFRAME

but people like you complained about people spamming abilities to cc/kill enemies and are turning this game into a boring shooter

if you want a fair challenge with mostly shooting, go play conclave or a different game, stop trying to ruin the game for players that have liked the game for what it was advertised years ago

36 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

and yet that 1 enemy takes away the only advantage we have against all the factions, even from a lore standpoint it makes no sense

4 hours ago, Genoscythe said:

Well i don't really know what to say yet, does that mean that NO ability is able to damage a nullifier bubble now? Is it still damage-capped and slow firerate guns suck against it?

Park a few Penta shells on the floor in front of the cheesey 'tard, then light him up when he's close enough.