Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 4

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Jorugi said:

Still no fix for player's inability to choose whether to play an [alert,nightmare,syndicate,etc.] mission or a normal mission in a given node? Shame!

This! So Many Times THIS! PLEASE!

4 minutes ago, Mortesso said:
7 minutes ago, Jorugi said:

Still no fix for player's inability to choose whether to play an [alert,nightmare,syndicate,etc.] mission or a normal mission in a given node? Shame!

This! So Many Times THIS! PLEASE!

I'll quote you, quoting me, so we increase awareness of this issue. Because apparently, the devs don't consider it a big enough issue to address at all.

Still no fix for Junctions failing to register certain mission requirements on occasion, IE "Intercept 3 signals at CAELUS on URANUS". Heavy melee is incredibly sluggish and you can't really move forward while attacking, which is detrimental when enemies are constantly running away. I know a guy who's done the Sabatoge on Earth about 20 times without being able to progress.

That said, thank you for the fixes that have been put out, but we need more.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Doubled the chance to get a Kavat Genetic Signature on scanning of Feral Kavats.

Oh you mean it's gone from 6.5% to 13%?

LOL how is that enough?

Edit: It should be AT LEAST 25% chance per scan.

Edited by Alcoholism

yah on the kavats i spent 2 days farming the signatures and finally caved in to buy the last one and now they double the drop rate so are they going to double the ones i already farmed. its not like we dont have to spend the resources on the keys and stay long enuf to replace the costs of them. but unles your stupidly lucky before today everyone else getting it at 2 times the drop rate those of us that did it before hand should be compensated for the effort you just devalued.

25 minutes ago, ElocFreidon said:

Kavat Genetic Signature's are now even rarer to get.

You have two options:

Just make them loot related instead of tied in with scanning. Just have an "egg" drop outright.

If they must be scanned, make the chance 50%.

I was thinking 40% but the current amount is difficult to live with, according to the wiki it was 6.5% now it's 15%... needs to be doubled or maybe even tripled 

Edited by Wolfnrun

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Fixed Launcher not remembering your Fullscreen preference option for the game.

@DE.Rebecca this one doesn't seem to be fixed yet. When I start the game for the first time on the day (or after a reboot) it goes back to windowed mode in a lower res (around 800*600), also when changing back to my full screen through options it stretches the image until I perform an Alt + Tab.

Another issue that may or may not be on your list is that after any mission, it gets stuck on mission end screen, through all the loading back to the liset and then i can't close it nor do anything so i have to Alt+F4 the game and log again to play another mission.

Please if you could be so kind as to fix these too while you're at it?

Also, contact me if there's more info I can provide you guys so you can fix the Issue.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Shadow8600 said:

Nope, just did it, did not register.

Me and a friend have both had issues with various junction tasks not getting counted. The game is just plain bugged all to hell. They're going to have a hell of a time getting it working again.

42 minutes ago, EndlessHallucinogen said:

My Orthos Prime thinks it's being funny. Ever since yesterday, too. 

Might it have anything to do with the Katana Holsters? Because those were the only Holsters I've used so far.
6IBPKgV.jpg

Pretty sure this holster system was released seriously unfinished. The custom holsters dont work on certains, they vary depending you the frame, etc etc. Also the position adjustment thingy doesn't seem to work well either. Take a look a the Scythes, they have no holster and are now shown just floating to your left (or was it right?). lol

The phobos Junction Lith Fissure Challenge still doesn't seem to be working. Does the 3 fissure have to be from separate nodes? That's super annoying if it is, having to wait for the next one to show up.

2 hours ago, kingrobert3600 said:

just did that 3 arid lancers and there still not counting just did it like 6 time's and still didn't count.

2 hours ago, RaidAnger said:

- Fixed a progression stopper in 'The New Strange' where Elite Arid Lancers were required for scanning, now it just requires regular Arid Lancers.

3 Scans and nothing.... 

Yep confirming it still isn't working, I just did it 3 times, reloaded game, did it 3 more times reloaded game, and it's still saying synthesize 3.