Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 5

[DE]Rebecca

Fix the issue with Credit Boosters not working. While you're at it, have the missions give more credits overall if we can't use our old farming places like Seimeni or other Dark Sectors. The credit income is way too low for how many sinks exist in the game: trading, mods, crafting, buying blueprints, etc.

while you guys did fix the blueprints/info tabs for the frames i mentioned before, Ivaras main blueprint used to be purchased from the market. it is how i made her, along with countless spy missions. it is still impossible to get her without platinum unless there have been changes to the way we get her main blueprint.

1 minute ago, bubonicbite1 said:

while you guys did fix the blueprints/info tabs for the frames i mentioned before, Ivaras main blueprint used to be purchased from the market. it is how i made her, along with countless spy missions. it is still impossible to get her without platinum unless there have been changes to the way we get her main blueprint.

No, you got her blueprint in T3 Spy missions along with the other part (Helm, I think?). It was never in the shop.

- "Don't worry folks, we'll keep the Hotfixes coming! I understand there is a lot of frustration with the variety of issues appearing to go un-addressed but rest assured our bandwidth to quickly note and log is at full capacity. We may not be able to respond to every thread but we are doing our best to verify and integrate solutions into our never-ending Hotfixes."
[DE]Rebecca - Thank You for the heads up acknowledgement & the ongoing Hotfixes! Cheers for this latest Patch Dev's <3

BUGS:

- Quick menu button, still doesn't work wile on navigation menu (and wile in some other menus)

(hence we have to press esc repeatedly to exit and open the quick menu)

- market doesn't show if you own a blueprint of a weapon, not even checking hide owned dismiss it.

(in my case I found this bug because of archmelee weapons BPs)

Edited by 7grims