Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 8

[DE]Rebecca

Fighting against the same specter in the junction is fun, but it wouldn't be as fun as being STUCK after the battle...

Also, after mission some of us still stuck bending on our knees in front of the navigation without having the ability to do anything except slide and jump, I meant literally on knee jumping and sliding... please fix these 2 bugs, also FPS is dropping like crazy...

4 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Do you guys watch Tactical Potato? In his recent video, he literally said that when he went for the tour through DE studios, there is an entire room, filled with over 50 PC constantly testing every new build before it's released. They can only see what 50 PC's can see. But 50 computers are not as good as 1-2 million PC players that are constantly playing the game and always coming into contact with bugs.

That's pretty cute and naive of you to think there's 50 people testing each build there and the builds still come out as broken as this. Also very naive of you to think a popular youtuber is going to be shown the real deal and will even tell the whole truth about it afterwards. 

Hello, just encountered that bug: On Venus Junction, i killed the Specter, as i previously finished it, o wont have to enable the device, as i tried to leave using interaction with landing craft hatch, it stops progression, i can move camera, but cant access menus or chat, and therefore finish the mission. Thank you!

Ok...after getting to extraction I just got the table and black screen behind...and got stuck there.

Hidden Messages are still unfunctional, doesn't matter which mission I take from Senda node(md or quest) I'm keep being sent to mobile defense.

1 minute ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

That's pretty cute and naive of you to think there's 50 people testing each build there and the builds still come out as broken as this. Also very naive of you to think a popular youtuber is going to be shown the real deal and will even tell the whole truth about it afterwards. 

Seriously?

You know, because DE is just out to get you. Just you, of course. Just you.

So, remember to put the tinfoil on shiny side out.

For the record, even a QA department of 50 odd boxes and folks assigned to running them pale next to tens of thousands of user and computers constantly playing the game. DE has been pretty good about fixing issues as they appear. This one is rather serious, but after an update this large one does expect a certain degree of chaos. It's been worse in the past with smaller updates than this.

8 hotfixes and we still can't select nightmare/alert/invasion/standard missions when they're on the same node? How can something so fundamental to the game remain unfixed almost a week after the release? The fact I got 5 relic keys for the ones I'm missing, just because I happened to login between 2 updates also annoys me greatly.

I'm about 15k short of hitting MR20, the changes in this patch have made me strongly reconsider if I should continue playing. While everyone can say Draco was bad, it made leveling weapons bearable (never used it for warframes, prefer to level them normally so I can learn their abilities etc.). At the moment I don't think the grind from MR20 to MR21 is going to be bearable. You might say MR means nothing, why do it anyway, well it's one of the goals that kept me playing for 8hrs a day, every day, as well as regularly spending cash on plat. I know there are alternatives now to Draco, but none of them will give me as good a leveling vs time ratio as Draco did.

Will see what happens with the next major update, hopefully the new quest(s)/frame are as good as everyone is hoping.

Edited by uTired2

Now that we have free-rotating Archwings, we need the ability to roll our Archwings like we would be able to in a real plane.

The weird automatic rolling is extremely disorienting, and I would much rather have total control over it.

2 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

Before it gets to the point we forget about them like we do other things sometimes can we get a fix for kavats randomly freezing mid-jump and becoming useless throughout the mission thus forth?

speaking of which, everything seems to get stuck in midair sometimes, usually pickups. my Kavat even died in midair earlier and stayed there, so i couldn't revive it. which didn't matter, since all missions are currently broken on success it seems

17 minutes ago, Luario said:

Ok...after getting to extraction I just got the table and black screen behind...and got stuck there.

Hidden Messages are still unfunctional, doesn't matter which mission I take from Senda node(md or quest) I'm keep being sent to mobile defense.

Same Here

'포보스 교차점'에서 2번째 '침공 임무'가 완료돼지 않고 있습니다. 저와 같은 분이 많은걸로 알고있어요. 3일째 화성에서 머물고 있네요~

17 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

So you think it is more likely that DE has a fake QA room full of equipment and Youtubers that tour the studio are going to lie about their experience?

That's pretty tinfoil-hat of you.

Another bug I have noticed is the Sedna spy mission (Tikoloshe) always, without fail (or success, should I say?), keeping you stuck in the end of mission screen after extracting.

You literally cannot get out of it without restarting the game.

In addition, yet another bug I have experienced is on ANY Europa excavation mission, where it will frequently cease to spawn enemies and prevent you from getting drops from rotations. This happened after 300 cryotic, and the next time after 100 cryotic. I will make another thread to focus these bugs because they will get lost and overlooked in this thread.

33 minutes ago, Centias said:

Napalms are still annoying, but you'll at least SEE a Napalm before it kills you, and react to it. I've been able to find Scorches shooting at something at the complete opposite end of a long room, no fire coming in my direction whatsoever, and as soon as I walk a little bit too close my health rapidly disappears and I'm burning to death when I'm behind him. So when this happens in nearly every room of the Derelict, whether you can see the Scorch or not, it gets rather frustrating.

Yeh I've copped the insta death from fire with no enemy nearby, just didn't realise it was Scorches. Not helped of course by the fact I'm using squishy Ivara for Kavat farming. Thanks for the info :)