Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Prime Time #126!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm not really sure that I buy Lato/Braton Vandal being exclusive because they represent 'you were there' during a stress test or whatever. 

I mean, the same thing can be said about any event weapon. Strun Wraith shows 'you were there' when Survival was first being drafted. Quanta Vandal shows 'you were there' when you endured the catastophe that was False Profit. They all represent some sort of attendance. It's not stopped those items from being re-released.

I guess you could argue that a stress test weekend is 'more important' or something, but that's pretty subjective. I'm happy you opened a dialogue on the subject, and I'm looking forward to hearing opinions.

I've got so much respect for you guys right now.

Any developer that can put themselves in front of their players, field live questions, admit that there are problems with their game, and that areas need improvement, has gone the extra mile to earn their players trust.  Even more so when the standard policy in most game studios seems to be downplaying or outright ignoring complaints, and only focusing on generating hype for shiny new features.

Forget that.  You cost people who were trying to rush kubrow/kavat hybrids to completion plat, for nothing.  You could at least have said when the cutoff would be.

Edited by polarity

Good Prime Time as always thank you to all at DE

Any news on the recent Kubrow puppy bug that changes the patterns and sizes of kub's matured during recent hotfixes, an if or when it will be addressed? As i can't breed Kubrows in game currently due to it making matured Kubrows still look like puppy's and all my recently made Lotus and Merle pattern Kubrows into Striped patterns and all my Bulky builds into Athletic builds? Pretty sure i have seen a few more fellow Tenno with this exact same issue and as an avid Kubrow breeder this issue has caused me no end of problems this past week. Any news on the situation would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Also i know you said people that have managed to breed what the player base seems to be calling Kubrats will be able to keep them ( i can only assume you trading prints in the stream as hard confirmation too) and i understand this from the perspective of having something 1 off and rare but what about the people that had just regular Kubrows bug out on them? Can i assume the issues currently effecting pet breeding will be fixed and those bugged imprints that are going to be in circulation won't cause the above bug to manifest again.

Fun Prime Time. I hope providing a window to console players to make catdog abominations was a joke. Glad to hear Tennogen is moving forward for console, especially after seeing the Nova deluxe skin. I also feel reassurred that Specters for console is going to be great after hearing about fissure changes, thanks Steve!

4 hours ago, NobleParadox96 said:

well... here's mine i guess XD but at least it was shown in prime time XD... too bad i couldn't make it in time but oh well

3EBEF6DEF12435453BAF519139B0188AB129C340

This one takes abomination-that-imitates-cat's-behavior to the next level...

I'm sorry to hear that some of the comments seem to have really got to you :-(

That, combined with the general teneur on the forums currently I feel the need to let you guys and girls know that you are awesome and have always tried to do right by us, something that can be easy to forget in the heat of the moment, for which I do apologize.

I also would like to say that I really like the update so far, the direction the game is headed is promising and once things are bugfixed and polished the game will be better than ever before.

Please continue to be awesome.

Sincerely,

BJG

Please Please DE add Alert for OXIUM resources and event Today cause it's seem nothing is new at all. 

If Zanuka, G3 and Stalker spawn more will make the game more fun. I don't care if no drops from them from time to time at least it's something to do. 

Being marked by death and having so many emails. Stalker only spawn when I'm by my self and as for Zanunka never spawn at all. Zanuka Hunter spawn once when I first played way way way back same for G3. I even try to join other marked Tenno and still nothing.

DE I know you guys are busy fixing PC bugs but don't forget console world.  

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity

What kind of time frame are you looking at before you close access to the kubrow/kavat glitch? On the stream Steve said either tomorrow(today) or within the week. It would be nice to know because getting all the materials together + crafting takes a while.