Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 10

[DE]Drew

6 hours ago, Tymerc said:

No one is going to pay you thousands of platinum for glitched content that needs to become untradable and then outright removed. 

nononononn, you don't understand. People already pay thousands of platinum for things that are pretty useless. The pay hundreds of thousands, for things that are out of the game!. People tried buying the aura mods that were taken out of the game for hundreds of thousands and even now, people are still spending and selling primed chamber for hundreds of thousands.
If you have Kubrat imprints, in a couple months, even years, if DE doesn't bring it back in a working way, those imprints are going to be worth hundreds of thousands of platinum

I recommend to anyone with imprints of Kubrats to hang on to them for a long time because they will increase in price by quite a lot in the future.

One of my clan mates who completed the Mercury Junction got the quest for The Howl Of The Kubrow, yet he can't seem to activate it. He tried selecting and accepting the quest multiple times to no avail. I was wondering if this was fixed already or will be fixed later.

Thanks for the hotfix though on the other junctions.

It was brought up in the last hotfix thread the idea (and I know it has been mentioned before) of having more than just a carrier being able to vacuum. I like this idea a lot but rather than make it a passive for all companions why not just have the mod be able to be equipped on any companions? Maybe even add an exilus mod for frames and archwings? Then the Mag's passive would just stack. As for giving the carrier its own ability, maybe have it be like a carrier in Star Craft or Itzal's 4th power? Deploy little ships/decoys?

As for XP farming, I really like the idea of having alerts be XP farms, better than having 1 or more normal missions...would encourage players of all levels to do alerts and would help players not spend too much time power leveling...plus sometimes you'd have an XP farm for Archwing!!!

Lastly, I would agree with a few others that the new fissure system is a little repetitive...IMO. I wish we would have the old void + the fissure system, just saying.

Before people rage on me, please, please remember these are just ideas and we're all most of us are here for fun.

They still didn`t fix the hate not holstering correctly. 7DCCD05AF281F9BA1F5890D5B146994987EA73AA

EDIT:

661FBC4286645596839D83054F3051193BF92A4C

I can`t even play with this weapon becouse of that. I really enjoy Hate / Scythes but now i can`t even think about playing with it cuz it looks so wearid floating besides my arm and it always makes me look at it during a mission instead of doing the mission objective. Please DE fix this so i can play again with Scythes.

Edited by m3stuart

So I've already done all the Junctions, and now it looks like I'll have to do Phobos, Uranus and Eris again. The only thing that upsetting about that is the phobos Junction requires 5 Ceph Frag scans, which is annoying and tedious as hell. Can people that already completed the Junction get a tick for these now? Also, can you add a Junctions completed entry on your Profiles? That'd be swell. Cause currently I don't know If I actually have to bother doing these Junctions again, of if I've already been awarded the XP (I still have the BP/Quest rewards).

After 3 years of playing warframe it maybe time for me to move on. I love what they done with kavats, Like the new star chart. Hate the void and this Fissure shiet. It been 10 hours or so. I have not been able to log in. All I get is  Update failed!    Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 
Please restart Warframe to try again. Maybe time for the new Doom or start playing planetside2 again.. 

41 minutes ago, m3stuart said:

I can`t even play with this weapon becouse of that. I really enjoy Hate / Scythes but now i can`t even think about playing with it cuz it looks so wearid floating besides my arm and it always makes me look at it during a mission instead of doing the mission objective. Please DE fix this so i can play again with Scythes.

I share your feelings. I have been trying to make them aware of it for several patches now. The sad thing is it started happening around like patch number 2 and we are on number 10 now. Although I guess in the grand scheme of things it is not that severe of an issue but I do also think that it should have been fixed by now. 

9 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Changes:

• Prevented Future Pet Crossbreeding
      Reveal hidden contents

165595-your-scientists-were-so-preocc-K8

• Minor polish to audio/visual effects on the Solar Map
  • Allow access to alerts/invasions/etc so long as the underlying node is "unlocked" (instead of requiring players to have completed the default mission at that location
  • Alerts with Fusion Cores will now only give Rare Cores (no more Uncommon Cores!)

Junction Changes & Fixes:

• Fix for Junction progress not being saved for some clients
  • Fixed an issue with the 1000 Mastery not being rewarded when completing a Junction. If you are eligible, it'll automatically repair on login.
  • Junction task progress will now save even if you haven’t unlocked the Junction node
  • New Junction tasks:
    • Mars Junction = complete an alert, change to: ''Collect 500 Rubedo from missions”
    • Phobos Junction = complete an invasion mission, change to "Scan 5 cephalon fragments on MARS" (Scans done before this change will be counted retroactively)
    • Europa Junction = complete an infested outbreak mission, change to "Complete TESHUB in the Void"
    • Eris Junction = defeat Phorid in an infested outbreak, change to "Find and Defeat LEPHANTIS in DERELICT"
    • Uranus Junction = Added "Craft a DERELICT KEY"

Tennogen Changes & Fixes:

• Updated metal and diffuse maps on Mag Alta helm & body
  • Updated metal and roughness map on Zephyr Hagoromo helm & body
  • Updated metal map on Nova Visage helm and body
  • Updated metal and roughness map on Setka Syandana

Fixes: 

• Fixed completed quest missions not also marking the node as complete.
  • Fixed various localization issues.
  • Fixed Syndicate mission in the World State Panel not showing when locked
  • Fixed Void Fissure missions always showing unlocked in the World State Panel for the Void region
  • Fixed bug that was causing players to get stuck on the login reward screen
  • Fixed players who select the same reward not receiving what they chose. 
  • Fixed solo players not receiving the reward they chose.
  • Fixed script error when shooting pursuit ship shield generators
  • Fixed unmatured pets suffering from genetic degradation.
  • Fixed "secret" quest missions not being loaded correctly after chosen from multi-mission selector popup.
  • Fixed “secret” (quest) missions glowing blue
  • Fixed Fluctus not being able to damage the Pursuit ship’s weak points 
  • Fixed attached hit proxies not showing correct damage notification for clients (ie, Pursuit ship’s shield generators)
  • Fixed broken Archwing dioramas
  • Fixed script crashes caused by crossbreed imprints
  • Fixed Sortie rewards not showing in the World State Panel
  • Fixed the Relic selection screen appearing when you select a non-fissure mission type on a node that has a fissure available.

I got some bug and glitches for you [DE]Drew to check and fix:

7CqWTYk.jpg

BvjW6H2.jpg

Today sortie 3 is Grineer and as I come it is instead Corpus, its not the first time...and the other one is in sortie Mobile Defense when its suppose to be infested but instead corpus spawning.

And the second sortie is interception where there are only 3 tower and the 4th is a defense pod (where it should have been a Tower D)

LyHSCi7.jpg

The credit boost doesnt mentioned in the mission summary although i did receive the double reward as I check my balance.

zBcQ9ys.jpg

My vaykor hek doesnt shows its syndicate affinity meters on the down right corner as usual, and it doesn't explode either. It was fixed when I bleedout. Not cool when you farm solo. Not to mention that my host's kubrow hovering above the terrain.

NuFyV79.jpg

That Illiac ankle plate as you see....I got another extra hovering under my groins. It is so disturbing. NB: Don't judge my build.

Ok and I demand a bit changes in this:

BAb2mnJ.jpgThe archwing gun crosshair is too close to the weapon as you see with my fluctus, its blocking my view and it should be really helpful to put that a bit far from my weapon. Please. It really blocking my view on enemy. *love the new crosshair tho

Edited by Samuel_sfx
FYI and adding content

So after unlocking Mars, Phobos, and Europa and going through the bugs of some of those tasks not being recorded, you're telling me I have to do it all over again because you changed the task? that's BS. if it's unlocked it should've stayed unlocked. Also, i got a 7 day credit booster and have yet to receive any kind of credit boosting in the missions i have played. Where is that fix? I want my platinum back or retroactive credit for the missions i have played since i got the booster. complete rip off. i'm going to play skyrim.