Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 10

[DE]Drew

some bug(?) that i can find

• cant choose the mission at the nodes that is the limbo parts theorem e.g. invasion/alert at limbo system theorem in mars always plays the default mission instead of the invasion/alert.
  • leaving other clan dojo (and some mission) causes frame to stay sitted down (esc fixes it).

2 hours ago, m3stuart said:

They still didn`t fix the hate not holstering correctly. 

I can`t even play with this weapon becouse of that. I really enjoy Hate / Scythes but now i can`t even think about playing with it cuz it looks so wearid floating besides my arm and it always makes me look at it during a mission instead of doing the mission objective. Please DE fix this so i can play again with Scythes.

I just turned of weapons being visible when holstered.

Nice one DE!

Also, another bug that has risen is that the junctions I know I am yet to complete are not highlighted blue. This may be because I've already unlocked the adjacent planets, I'm not sure how the junctions work for players who have already done so and don't necessarily need them.

10 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Prevented Future Pet Crossbreeding

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

10 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Allow access to alerts/invasions/etc so long as the underlying node is "unlocked" (instead of requiring players to have completed the default mission at that location

Yes! Thank you!

11 hours ago, Ketec said:

NONONONO  Prevented Future Pet Crossbreeding
Could have given us working people at least our weekend to make mutants. 

YES!!! PLEASE EXTEND IT TO WEEKEND ;-; 

I would love u forever for it DE! I promise!!!

13 hours ago, Tymerc said:

No one is going to pay you thousands of platinum for glitched content that needs to become untradable and then outright removed just like all other glitched content that has come before it. 

Generally people get to keep stuff.

13 hours ago, ShiraHagane said:

you shouldn't be able to, but DE let's people keep stuff they cheated in

Forbid we get to have any fun.

Me and my fiancee spent significant plat on this just to have it - now I probably can't get the skinny-tripod I wanted, as it took a while to make it, got it on her account, and they hot fixed it before the imprints could be made.

It doesn't even show in-mission, mostly just in the Liset, so there's really minimal harm to the things.

3e3.jpg

Edited by DarkOvion

Additional - my partners been locked out of some regular Kubrow that must have had glitched code thanks to the whole thing, ruining some breeding projects, and costing us yet more plat.

This past day or two has ultimately seen us set back some 1400-1500 plat directly, plus all the time, effort and plat involved in her Kubrow breeding projects.

That's £45+ (US$60+) of our money gone.

I'm pissed, she's upset and annoyed, and it's 2 people who don't want to put more money into the game, because we may just lose it arbtrarily.

Can you add "Junction completed" info sign into Junction tasks table after beating up a specter, need it badly now when u open option to go back after completed and there is nothing to do. It will really help track the progress

Progress stopping bug identified. I dont know if this bug exists with other players. I have done a few junctions before successfully. But junctions dont work for me at the moment. I mean, I go to a junction, defeat the specter, but i am unable to activate the junction after it. Also, on speaking to other clan members, i got to know that abilities are locked during junction missions, which never happens to me. Please fix this.

Hey

Im not sure if someone already said it, im too lazy to browse 11 pages of comments, but this hotfix has made a bug. I have completed 2 junctions before and after update i had to complete tasks again, ok done. Now what? after defeating specter i cannot activate solar rail. Pls fix it.

Edited by ArKTeEE

5 hours ago, Dowakaday said:

some bug(?) that i can find

• cant choose the mission at the nodes that is the limbo parts theorem e.g. invasion/alert at limbo system theorem in mars always plays the default mission instead of the invasion/alert.
  • leaving other clan dojo (and some mission) causes frame to stay sitted down (esc fixes it).

yes fix this its so annoying