Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 10

[DE]Drew

Still can't complete junctions... the console to activate the solar rails there is still broken and the game is still softlocking when I try to leave... verified my game cache and all that a few times and it's still doing the same... -sigh- I guess that's one way to protect the junctions and prevent them from being used?

3 hours ago, AngelicRevenge said:

Progress stopping bug identified. I dont know if this bug exists with other players. I have done a few junctions before successfully. But junctions dont work for me at the moment. I mean, I go to a junction, defeat the specter, but i am unable to activate the junction after it. Also, on speaking to other clan members, i got to know that abilities are locked during junction missions, which never happens to me. Please fix this.

I fond abilities are locked UNTIL after you hit escape to see the specter.

ty for the hotfix,

but i really want to see if you can fix archwing. it feels not like archwing but more like flying a turret in space with weird camera issues.

plz bring back the good old archwing back. atleast i could then see what im doing instead of getting sick becouse of the rotating camera, turret sight interface, and redicilous close up.

thats all.

Guest GorgonTheHeroine

The drop rate for reactants seems to have improved. I was finally able to (barely) complete 3 fissure missions for a junction. 

I believe there's still some fine tweaking to be done. Thank you.

Any hope of a fix for Fissures being glued to Corpus Capture and Rescue missions? Three straight days of the same missions over and over. This was what U19 was supposed to FIX, and instead we're just repeating the problem, except this time, with Warframe's most widely hated faction as the host.

Great idea!

19 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Any hope of a fix for Fissures being glued to Corpus Capture and Rescue missions? Three straight days of the same missions over and over. This was what U19 was supposed to FIX, and instead we're just repeating the problem, except this time, with Warframe's most widely hated faction as the host.

Great idea!

I agree ?. I would actually like to see old void back + the fissure system 

*Sigh* Firstly, thanks for all the hard work on all this new stuff and can't wait for the new story parts! I don't usually login and comment but here goes.. And, well, you can skip the rest of this comment cause it's just another disappointed reply from here.

When you say you're gonna hotfix something later in the week, something that gives unique, unobtainable content you can't get any other way ever again, and then you patch it early.. A lot of us might feel sorta disenfranchised. Yes I'm complaining about pet abominations.

They're not a game-breaking, advantageous item, just cosmetic nightmare fuel. Can't get one now.

Yes it was a glitch, we know, but so much other stuff coulda been fixed instead of pulling that rug out from under us early. I feel super lucky I didn't spend plat yet on dna to rush some before mid week or I would feel cheated on top of that. Had been trying to farm dna but gave up after 20+ scans with not a single one. You woulda had my plat and probably a good few others.

Still love the game but a lot more wary. Don't understand that decision making when you had told us we had time. Lucky console users have advanced warning, like every time something awesome can be obtained, glitch, baro or otherwise.

No need to say more really.

Keep up the good work but yeap.

I'd like to call more attention to this issue with people recieving different drops from the same content. I had this issue while running with a clanmate earlier. He picked a Lith S2, I saw him recieving Kavasa Prime Band(uncommon) while he saw Soma Prime Stock(rare). We ran a couple more and this consistently happened to one person in the group, sometimes me and sometimes him. Thinking back, it's possible that it was always the person who did not physically start the fissure who got the inconsistent drops? I've heard that this is also happening in excavations, assassinations... I dearly hope this wasn't an intended change, because it kills any consistency in group farming. 

Considering HOW important scans are becoming i'd suggest new players to be given a pack of scanners at some point and shown how to use them via the gear menu. It's simply in no tutorial and people keep mentioning their confusion with that particular system.

Maybe just give everyone unlimited codex scans as a starting item that is by default slotted into your gear wheel. Considering there is an infinite Simaris Scan augment, nobody buys Codex Scanners as a credit sink anymore anyway, and with new players now obtaining credits even slower it's all the more reason to give them a little help on that end of things :)

I would like to submit two notes on this hotfix, One being, that relic rewards are now showing and being separate items when my friends and I complete relic missions, and the other being the codex console has shown new augment mod pictures early, but there is no page for them in there so its, like an every couple of hundred mods kinda sneak peak.

20 hours ago, ShiraHagane said:

you shouldn't be able to, but DE let's people keep stuff they cheated in

UPD: my monster still with me. Not so fancy like other people have but still... Breeding new spehs dog from it resulted usual kubrow without bugs. Someone managed to breed "damaged" kavats but meh, waste of platinum on rushing.

qzP8zlx.jpg

@[DE]Drew @[DE]Dmitri

I need you to look at this. I found that the new archwing really limiting my vision by a lot. My whole equipment cover almost 50% of the screen and all I see is only my beautiful &#! of my Elytron *which is not good. The camera is too zoom in, and in this regard I like the old archwing vision better, more practical. Could you at least if its not possible to change, maybe adding some option to revert to the old archwing camera and stuff?

Also, I can understand that you guys wanna make the real experience with archwing mission with the new camera movement and rotating and stuff. But the thing is the new camera panning and spinning made me instead tilting my head too much and maybe on some people giving nausea and discomfort. Again, I'm pretty sure some people love this kind of experience so I guess it will be better to have option to turn off the camera axis movement.

Thanks, and hope you considered the suggestion.

Edited by Samuel_sfx
grammar and stuff

So I got warned in one of the previous hotfixes for saying: "  I thought you guys broke everything in this game already" They said it too... You know... Sarcastic. Well I don't if I get warned or banned, but I always respected DE for fixing things fast and releasing a lot of nice updates. This time it was a major failure. Even more - some of hotfixes made things worse. And you know what, I keep playing your game and still enjoy it. But if I want to be "sarcastic" I have all rights to be, because your game is really broken atm and yoy still accept money for various things.

15 minutes ago, Hesyol said:

So I got warned in one of the previous hotfixes for saying: "  I thought you guys broke everything in this game already" They said it too... You know... Sarcastic. Well I don't if I get warned or banned, but I always respected DE for fixing things fast and releasing a lot of nice updates. This time it was a major failure. Even more - some of hotfixes made things worse. And you know what, I keep playing your game and still enjoy it. But if I want to be "sarcastic" I have all rights to be, because your game is really broken atm and yoy still accept money for various things.

Including things that don't actually work right now.

Previously I was under the impression that it was just solo players that got shafted with the void fissures, not getting enough reactant dropping to finish it. 

Then I did one yesterday with a group of 3, which included a Nekros and Hydroid. In the whole time of the fissure, even after the loot boosting abilities, we only got 3 reactant drops. 3.

Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-11.jpg