Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 11

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, NightWhisper said:

So since this has been fixed, is there any news of a fix to the codex for people who have scanned fragment entries while on a limbo quest mission? because although it's nice this has been fixed it has now locked out people who scanned a fragment during a limbo mission from completing that fragment.

Also since the reward bug hasn't been fixed, will the current unvaulted items be kept out longer? because i know a few people who are still trying to get some of those items and the reward bug is really screwing with those chances (as well as eating up all the keys which are hard to get a decent number of since everyones rewards are different most of the time)

very much I am on your side with this one. The timeline of MAG's unvaulting should be extended for everyone due to relic distribution issue, reward bug issue, mission cancellation issue, unexpected server issues etc.

High request to the higher ups of DE to extend MAG's availability for everyone's convenience...

Regards

Ahmad

I play with the OBT game. But it was not so terrible technically upgrade ever ... You enter the game a lot but unfortunately there are errors of the game that were still on the OBT their attention is not paid. I already scary to imagine what will happen after the final update "war within". Endless errors like "the server encountered an unexpected delay" hang menu (the absence of any buttons to select the type of game solo or with friends), and so this list for me to write a few days. I bought a few days ago the synthesis amplifiers resources, but loans for some they did not work due to technical reasons properly, it kind of going to compensate? or I threw the money in the trash? I'm not sure how many players are happy that you do not forget about the game and make it more intense but why do such a hack in the technical performance and leave players with a negative about the game

3 hours ago, --MWT--PrimeowBatoto-- said:

TRUE....This new void system is boring and no challenge as hell......andddd no FUN at all now i have no point to play this game also we lost most of the end game mission like T4 void mission bfore now only sortie sad....play this game since founder and this update destroy it all....i literally have no fun and interest to play.....now also we have no point to make end game build coz there are less end game missions now......i REALLY hope DE fix this thing....

I fully support the above !!!

Dearest Meg

Really upset of what this game has become now from a very flexible versatile one. I still kinda obsessed to this game but sensing gradual decrease of interest (fast) due to the development (REALLY...!!??) time to time you guys are providing us despite all the groundbreaking hardwork you guys are doing along with the additional DDOS pains. Just wanna place some requests here

1. PRIORITIZE GAMEPLAY & NETWORK RELATED TECHNICAL ISSUES OVER FEATURES & CONTENTS.

2. LISTEN & INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY MORE THAN YOU DO NOW AND PLAN YOUR WORK PROGRESS ACCORDINGLY.

3. EXTEND THE TIMELINE FOR MAG BUNDLE SO THAT EVERYONE CAN GET A CHANCE OF RECOVERY.

Leaving the game isn't an option where staying and not getting close is more hurting.

Regards

Ahmad

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed accidentally increasing some of the Itzal’s resource crafting costs. They have been reverted back to their original crafting costs. *Please note that a script to refund those who have crafted the Itzal prior to this Hotfix is in progress. We will update this thread once the script is done.

Well now that's done, could take a look at the Archwings' research costs ? I.E.: Itzal's Harness requires 250 oxium while Itzal's Wings and Systems require 3750 oxium each. Is it intended ?

Is it normal that I see no nightmare missions, only nightmare alerts ?

Can we get the confirm promt before starting a solo mission back please ?

Also, I'm still having trouble with:

Finally, does anybody know where I can get one of those ? Or at least where the blueprint drops ? Because 11 hotfixes in, the camera is still, somehow ,stapled to my archwing's back and it's still not convenient. At all.

Thanks !

Still no fix for The New Strange quest!

I still don't have the blueprint for the Scorched Beacon and the dialog between Cephalon Simaris and Ordis everytime I log in or return from a mission has really annoyed me. If I don't complete the quest then I won't have access to some much more important content like the Second Dream quest. And since it is impossible to complete because of the missing blueprint, the only thing I can do is complete junctions. And that can be as tiring.

The fix that I anticipated the most has not yet been here, where Fissure rewards are being completely thrown around and each player rolls 4 times for an item instead of all items being rolled once to be picked. I know someone (I think [DE]Taylor) said they're figuring it out. I hope this will be in a hotfix to be deployed soon, and not with the next chunk of the War within update because it is a serious drag right now.

11 hours ago, Orthelius said:

Finally, I am still of the opinion that a mod for kavats/ kubrows and sentinels to increase pickup range of items by 2-3 metres would allow all of them to see more play. Carrier is still the easiest to obtain and most convenient to use, which is still restrictive to variation in the same way the Tonkor is, or 99% Blessing used to be. 

Do you mean the Tonkor is requirement to get anywhere? If so, that's utter nonsense. People also have played high level, long time endless missions fine without Trinity. I don't mind if you're so well with video games and have to cater to the meta in order to get somewhere. That's fine. But pushing that idea onto everyone else is a bit disingenuous.

As to your continued notion (you seem to like camping hotfix topics to push that idea) that everyone need something that sucks in drops; First, I still wait for you to provide a decent idea of what to do with Carrier, and second an additional mod is not going to fix the problem. An extra mod for everyone is only going to make carrier BETTER, and on top of that will waste mod slots. I still stand with what I said here;

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Grineer escape pod not functioning when playing an Invasion mission featuring Grineer vs. Corpus, which prevents mission progress as per : https://forums.warframe.com/topic/672459-specters-of-the-rail-hotfix-6/?page=10#comment-7512374

Fixed accounts who completed The Jordas Precept quest after Specters of the Rail was released and didn't receive their Assassinate Jordas Golem key.

Awesome!

Edited by Killer-s-Eye

Its good to see that DE update priorities are all over the place. You gave us a new burston, which is purely visual, over fixes for:
-Jordas Verdict crashes after killing nerve 1 or 2, or using the portal to head inside/back outside
-Rifts giving different loot to the hosts and other party members
-Endless missions giving loot that isnt in synch with other party members, such as 1 player getting cores, 2 getting credits and 1 getting a mod
-Leaving the clan dojo can cause a bug where you cannot see party options, view your own profile or start missions

2 hours ago, -ITS-Krayz said:

Its good to see that DE update priorities are all over the place. You gave us a new burston, which is purely visual, over fixes for:
-Jordas Verdict crashes after killing nerve 1 or 2, or using the portal to head inside/back outside
-Rifts giving different loot to the hosts and other party members
-Endless missions giving loot that isnt in synch with other party members, such as 1 player getting cores, 2 getting credits and 1 getting a mod
-Leaving the clan dojo can cause a bug where you cannot see party options, view your own profile or start missions

I have been repeatedly requesting the same thing to DE in different posts that they must ensure smoothly functional gameplay at first instead of working on contents and features and visual effects issues but seems they are not even trying for it.

The Frost Specter in the Mars Junction does not seem capable of causing damage or freezing people when he uses Freeze on faraway opponents. I just stood there for like 5 minutes getting hit with no downsides.  

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Void Fissure Changes

and https://postimg.org/image/5qlcx3cef/

only 1 allert for Lith and Meso ...

Edited by Thicondrius

3 minutes ago, Myscho said:

New bug - rescue target arm is glitching through his body in transmission

Can you fix when i click on clan key and get clan info table, texts DOJO and Clan key is still visible/overlay other text

Rescue target bug is infact an old one yet to be fixed :'(