Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 11

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

I'm just saying that blaming it on W10 when it's been out for a year and is one of the most used OS's now just doesn't make sense. DE and all other developers developing for PC should be testing their sh*t on W10 and if they're not, it's their problem, not Microsoft's.

Yeah! I said you're right...

Scythes are still broken and levitate next to their wielder. 

The Dark Split-Sword also has a similar issue when using holster settings when in dual-sword mode since it can only use Greatsword holster options. 

1 minute ago, Erebvs said:

Yeah! I said you're right...

Sorry, I probably should have made it more clear. I was just clarifying my last comment to make sure DE didn't read your comment and think "oh, it's a W10 problem, so we don't have to fix it". Not that I think they WOULD do that, but I wanted to make it clear that this is an issue and they need to fix it.

1 hour ago, Kacc said:

Fixed Nyx but - why only she??? Polearm*

Hide contents

f9468f570436.jpg

Hide contents

bf5d7c62805a.jpg

Not trying to say that this is insignificant BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT:

Spoiler

42FB8B458C00A2A4AF745D459809D87464B93530

Edited by KryoHawk
Messed up the Quote... Whoops

1 hour ago, Vol4ica_ said:

That's because your PC is too weak for playing Warframe.

See now how powerfull should it be to get an attention of support about having low fps.

That is completely false and uncalled for.

i7-6700, 980 GTX, and 16 GB of RAM suffers frequent lag issues, which manifest as reduced frame rate and reduced response time from the engine. Four people get hit with this at the same time in the same match, it's not hardware.

The game has had an enormous amount of content added without optimization. Obvious to anyone who has played PC games any length of time.

2 hours ago, DEATHLOK said:

That is completely false and uncalled for.

i7-6700, 980 GTX, and 16 GB of RAM suffers frequent lag issues, which manifest as reduced frame rate and reduced response time from the engine. Four people get hit with this at the same time in the same match, it's not hardware.

The game has had an enormous amount of content added without optimization. Obvious to anyone who has played PC games any length of time.

Same here i7 , 960 GTX ,16GB RAM and game lags.

Mine might as well have been stuck for the last two hours. I just got randomly disconnected and upon logging back in, I find that I've been rolled back a good hour of building setups, sorting mods and creating new appearences. All gone. Sod this.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed strange flickering of UI elements that could occur on AMD or Intel GPUs (eg: on the star map where the extractor icon shows what resources are on a planet or in the Syndicate offerings tab at the top once you've scrolled down).

This happens on my Intel GPU + nVidia GTX770 system, and it still happens.

So, mark it as not fixed?

wonders if they realize they put lith fissures for 10-20 lvl on mot in the void, gated behind the path from sedna, which starts with the 40-45 lvl mobile defense of aten in the void.

like wtf?

also why move and reroute the void path from neptune to take that long winding route around the map?

3 hours ago, Raniu said:

• Players in the same session getting to choose from different relic reward set.

• Players in the same session receiving different sortie rewards.

This is so annoying, I have seen so many people farming in groups, just to have the group disband because some got the reward and some didn't... What is the point of picking someone else's reward if they will show a different one?!

Also happens when farming Saryn (normal), we all got different pieces, and the limbo bug makes it not many appreciate limbo's abilities.