Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 11

[DE]Megan

Since this latest hotfix, lots of folks have been seeing serious issues with "updating account information" and being booted out of game to the login screen.

I certainly don't know enough to say that it's related, but it feels like the trouble started immediately after H11.

TRUE....This new void system is boring and no challenge as hell......andddd no FUN at all now i have no point to play this game also we lost most of the end game mission like T4 void mission bfore now only sortie sad....play this game since founder and this update destroy it all....i literally have no fun and interest to play.....now also we have no point to make end game build coz there are less end game missions now......i REALLY hope DE fix this thing....

39 minutes ago, hey_guess_what said:

To start Megan not directed at you.  You're pretty and this isn't your job to take complaining like this, but the coders are making this ridiculous.  Sorry for that.

Coders

1.  stop breaking more things than you are fixing
  2. Test before you release it.
  3. Bugs are to be expected, but when my i7-4790 4GHz, 16GB ram, GTX 970 is crashing and lagging, it's your game not my PC/ connection.
  4. Fix different rewards per person in void missions. 
  5. Dojo exit causing a kneeling stance(only able to stand from main menu)
  6. Verify the validity of refining relics algorithm I have only seen negative probabilities on rare acquisitions.  No noticeable increase in uncommon or rare rolls. (Forma/ common pieces on refined and rares on unrefined makes no sense to me)
  7. Stop memory leaks.

Creative team

1. Have a direction(lore to justify the awful choices) that makes sense to players instead of doing it on the fly(testing will show when you are wrong)
  2. Stop releasing updates or making announcements before the content is completed. (Makes the coders do twice as much work for no reason, looks extremely poorly on studio, and justifies why major developers did not pick up the game years ago)
  3.  Add a real end game.  (sorties are no where near enough and nerfing guns is not the way to go)
  4. Void 2.0?? Really this boring, tedious and faster key consumption thing was the best you guys could come up with.  Let's not even mention the fact that it is exactly the same every single time  
  5. PTS (public test servers) in a stand alone client.
  6. The game and releasing working content is far more important than talking to people at TennoCon.
  7. Only reason I am still playing is because of unvaulted items, Or I would just walk away until the prime grind is fun. (Since you don't have a real end game to occupy me until new content is released.) (working content; I should clarify in case I wasn't clear)

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Void Fissure Changes

Didn't expect my thread to be referenced. Thanks for the fast fix!
Haven't tested to see if it is functional, but it's good to see this is an issue on DE's radar now.

Edit: Would be nice if we got the reward we actually chose, though. And if the servers didn't boot me after a survival, costing me all of the affinity and loot I'd found.

Edited by TrueChaoSxTcS

7 minutes ago, --MWT--PrimeowBatoto-- said:

TRUE....This new void system is boring and no challenge as hell......andddd no FUN at all now i have no point to play this game also we lost most of the end game mission like T4 void mission bfore now only sortie sad....play this game since founder and this update destroy it all....i literally have no fun and interest to play.....now also we have no point to make end game build coz there are less end game missions now......i REALLY hope DE fix this thing....

Totally agreed with ye mate, it sure is very rewarding that DE is adding new stuff, but in the other hand, they're leaving tons of bugs behind every update, i take they're trying to make profit of the game, obviously, but having loads and loads of code errors will only make players to play wf enough time before they get annoyed with bugs and glitches, it would be a wise move to delay all upcoming content just to fix bugs and such, it will take time, yes, but that move will make the game to be stable thusnew and old players will come, this is the way a smart company works. The game already lost a portion of players with this update and DE knows it.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed having Limbo Theorem quests overtake the node Excavations are on until you play it without the quest active.

So since this has been fixed, is there any news of a fix to the codex for people who have scanned fragment entries while on a limbo quest mission? because although it's nice this has been fixed it has now locked out people who scanned a fragment during a limbo mission from completing that fragment.

Also since the reward bug hasn't been fixed, will the current unvaulted items be kept out longer? because i know a few people who are still trying to get some of those items and the reward bug is really screwing with those chances (as well as eating up all the keys which are hard to get a decent number of since everyones rewards are different most of the time)

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed accidentally increasing some of the Itzal’s resource crafting costs. They have been reverted back to their original crafting costs.

Give me a break. Accident my left... foot. Part for part, the cost was more than just tacking on a 0 to each one.

Getting weird issues. Keep getting kicked to the login screen, and account information can't be updated after missions.. but the weirdest part is that it rewinds my mod and loadout changes to a minute or two before I get kicked. Had to redo my karyst mod changes 3x now. 

Honestly, I think the Burston's new model looks much nicer than the Prime Version! XD

In all honesty I like when old stuff gets an updated model. I'm hoping some older weapons and their Prime counterparts (please) get newer models to match the feel of the game nowadays, and of course everything gets a PBR pass so we can color metallic bits (especially Primes!).

Keep up the good work guys!

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Specters of the Rail Unlisted Change:

• Archwing Inventory system now utilizes our Inventory Slot mechanic. People are grandfathered in who had a large inventory, but future slots will need to be purchased with Platinum. The way this slot Inventory works is as follows:
    • Archwings: 4 free, each Slot Purchase gives 1 Slot.
    • Weapons: 4 free, each Slot Purchase gives 2 Slots. 

for some reason, I'm certain I heard during a devstream that this would never happen.
Also, maybe fix all the problems with archwing before trying to get money from it? Some people (including me) are getting sick (litterally) bc of the new archwing flight system. I love the freedom and have been longing for it, but this... it's just badly implemented.

otherwise, thanks for the hotfix DE :)

Still no fix for: Smeeta Kavats only getting ugly pug face. I've incubated 5 Kavats so far, 1 was Adarza, and the others were all pug-faced Smeeta. I want my resources back, DE. This is BS. You can't expect me to believe that this is the only look that Smeeta are allowed to have, when the picture of them has long ears. I'm not making another Kavat until this is fixed. This is bloody ridiculous and I'm pissed.

So, when will we get access to the corvas and the other weapon through farming or syndicates again?

Oh and maybe tweak the movement for ArchWing DE?

Just look at DKdiamantes his video where rob challenged him to do rush for a nice example of what is bad about the current system :P