The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U1.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Alanthier said:

probably, but it will most likely cost you eleventy-million plat, like everything else in this game.

Unless it's a bike from Pokemon, nothing in this game costs that much

Still no fix for:

Excalibur's Javelin stuns enemy but missing the damage.

Especially against Corpus moas, or infested ancients. Even at very close range with clean line of sight.

Javelin is summoned, enemy is stunned, but no damage number at all.

Edited by aerosoul1337

On 7/29/2016 at 4:45 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Specters of the Rail: U1.1

Changes

• Arid Heavy Gunners will now drop the Gorgon Blueprint!
  • Rebalanced the enemy spec for Belenus; Corrupted Bombards on the first wave was a bit more spicy than intended.
  • Buffed mission rewards for Mot (Level 40-45 Void Survival); it will now yield a richer mix of Axi Era(Tier 4) Relics and large Credit-bundle rewards similar to high-level Dark Sector missions.
  • Tweaked the Xiphos Ifrit Skin to improve flame tint color visibility. 
  • Tweaked Kavat behaviors to get them to attack more consistently.

Lunaro Fixes

• Fixed being able to score immediately by jumping into the zone that your team just scored against before the replay in Lunaro.

Fixes

• Fixed the Vectis Tekelus skin not being rewarded on purchase and instead giving another Skin. 
  • Fixed default polearms placement either clipping through thighs or hovering away.
  • Fixed script error when fusing multiple Mods in a row.
  • Fixed not being able to adjust numerous alternate holster styles.
  • Better fix for Syndicate missions being listed with the wrong title.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in the Arsenal when using an "at max energy" Mod (e.g.Searing Leap) with other Mods that increase your max energy.
  • Fixed the Codex locking up when viewing a certain enemy.

YOU STILL HAVE NOT FIXED ARCHWING you've made missions impossible to play T_T

thanks to the "new" archwing i cannot get passed the pluto junction, I HIGHLY recommend you change it back to the playable format so that players can actually surpass the requirement to get 3 signals on uranus, because i never got to unlock pluto before the update, now i am basically banned from moving along the map :L

literally now from archwing:

1) i cannot get as much XP as needed to level my gear for archwing

2) enemies are overpowered

3) the auto-rotate is NAUSEATING 

4) my weapons deal no damage compared to before, even in low level missions, 

5) the physics are wrong, i liked it before where i could slow down in an instant, now in the new pursuit mode or any other mission i OVERSHOOT my targets, T_T 

You have literally made archwing unplayable so please either REVERT your changes or make it possible to turn OFF all the changes you made.

i am sorry for this rant but i love this game and i would HATE for it to go down the drain.

On 7/29/2016 at 8:45 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed default polearms placement either clipping through thighs or hovering away.

much appreciated :D

unless it supposed to be diagonally across the back

edit: not fixed on mirage

Spoiler

uIr6jAc.jpg

Spoiler

EwGCJeI.jpg

Edited by xcynderx

This is a minor, WTF?  

Did a spy mission on Mercury (Suisei) and after picking up the Focus/Affinity Activator (can't remember what they're called), it seemed to also drop a power cell.  While I carried the thing around and scoured the Grineer Gallion; there doesn't seem to be any reason for it to have occurred on the level.  

i6CNsPv.jpg

12 hours ago, TheONLYHamster said:

YOU STILL HAVE NOT FIXED ARCHWING you've made missions impossible to play T_T

thanks to the "new" archwing i cannot get passed the pluto junction, I HIGHLY recommend you change it back to the playable format so that players can actually surpass the requirement to get 3 signals on uranus, because i never got to unlock pluto before the update, now i am basically banned from moving along the map :L

literally now from archwing:

1) i cannot get as much XP as needed to level my gear for archwing

2) enemies are overpowered

3) the auto-rotate is NAUSEATING 

4) my weapons deal no damage compared to before, even in low level missions, 

5) the physics are wrong, i liked it before where i could slow down in an instant, now in the new pursuit mode or any other mission i OVERSHOOT my targets, T_T 

You have literally made archwing unplayable so please either REVERT your changes or make it possible to turn OFF all the changes you made.

i am sorry for this rant but i love this game and i would HATE for it to go down the drain.

Same here, though I cant even speak of balance issues, it's just too nauseating, and I can hardly even finish arcwing missions for motion sickness.

For now, I just bail immediately if I enter one by accident, this does NOT work.

19 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

This is a minor, WTF?  

Did a spy mission on Mercury (Suisei) and after picking up the Focus/Affinity Activator (can't remember what they're called), it seemed to also drop a power cell.  While I carried the thing around and scoured the Grineer Gallion; there doesn't seem to be any reason for it to have occurred on the level.  

i6CNsPv.jpg

There's a secret room on the Galleon maps that require a power cell to access

11 hours ago, enizer said:

Same here, though I cant even speak of balance issues, it's just too nauseating, and I can hardly even finish arcwing missions for motion sickness.

For now, I just bail immediately if I enter one by accident, this does NOT work.

Motion sickness is unfortunate, however I like the camera angle and new format for archwing, so I'd ask DE not to change it. 

13 hours ago, enizer said:

see? ITS NOT JUST ME!

1 hour ago, NovusNova said:

We technically already have most of U19.

U19 was split into 3 parts, Lunaro, Spectres of the rail and War Within. We already have Lunaro and Spectres of the rail.

good, when comes update on War Within?

54 minutes ago, DeCrys said:

good, when comes update on War Within?

"PC players will see the release of The War Within sometime in August. After seeing the effects of a rush with Specters of the Rail, we want to ensure that we’re satisfied with the big cinematic update before we ship it out!"

1 hour ago, ghostmenhun01 said:

And what the time when Titania and The War Within Released?

May I please refer you to the response DIRECTLY ABOVE YOUR OWN!

And then politely ask that you read at least the last few responses to any post before asking questions?

Edited by Cano_Lathra