Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[The Silver Grove Update] Bug Report Megathread!

[DE]Danielle

Tweaked location of Mariana - Earth node so the Vor's Prize mission text doesn't overlap the next node's text.

I know you changed the location of Mariana, but why did you MR gate Coba & Tikal to Mastery Rank 5?

Clarification: Coba & Tikal can only be accessed if you complete Oro, which requires MR5.

I don't know if someone has reported this yet, but Fleeting Expertise does not work properly on Titania. That is, as far as I know, it doesn't work for me at max rank. The -60% power duration is applied to Titania's abilites, but they are unaffected by the +60% power duration. I would greatly appreciate it if this was fixed soon, as I quite enjoy the new frame. Thank you.

47 minutes ago, mixok said:

Got legendary core in the sortie but can't find the legendary core in the modding UI.

WARFRAME%208_21_2016%201_53_46%20PM.png

WARFRAME%208_21_2016%202_01_05%20PM.png

I know the the old fusion systems was changed, so, what happened with my legendary core DE? 

Nothing. Try to rank any mod. There will be an option to use your Legendary core.
You can't see it but you have it. Not a bug.

On 8/19/2016 at 4:05 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Could you send me your EE.Log in a private message if you encounter this again? When the bug occurs send me the logs before opening the game again. EE.logs can be found in /%localappdata%/Warframe on your PC.

Thank you :) 

I can't find the Localappdata thingy on my PC, but im experiencing the same problem

I can't complete the Junction on Jupiter . I even verified cache & reinstalled the game just to be sure. I'm guessing it stopped working in the Silver Grove hotfix too. 
I tried several different loadouts and methods of killing the specter to no avail. Oddly enough I've found that using Hydroid's Undertow yields similar results in other Junctions that would normally work fine. Also there's another glitch where all the missions on a planet get cramped together when returning back to the Navigator after completing a Junction.

Edited by Celsius99
Removing duplicate links

SO i have encountered a Bunch of Problems with this New Update but Specifically the Titania Warframe.

#1 Using Titanias Ult Ability Number 4 causes the game to crash. Meaning Sometimes but Frequently I will use the ult ability and it will flash to a black screen for a split second and then go to my Desktop on my PC and there is no error message or warframe error report message it just does a HARD KILL and thats its. I have lost tons of Loot and XP and has made me have to Work 2wice as hard to do Level also have missed out on over 1000+ endo and Loot. Sometimes i can use Titanias Ult with no problem but it seems like when i use the ult move and go to melee really fast right after it crashes.

#2 Titania Studders When using Sprint in Her Ult Move. So I will be in her ult move Flying around and i will use the sprint speed to fly faster and She will Just Studder Shaking in one place and i wont even be flying foward. This was happening ALOT in the Void Orikin Sabotoge Map. And flying around at a slow speed the whole time doesnt work out at all. I cant fly around in her normal speed trying to get at enemies because its too slow and leaves me too exposed for attack. So if we could figure out This Sprint speed issue that would be Great.

Another Issue with this Update Extraction doesnt show up on Some of the Excavation and Capture Missions. We Will go a good 1200-2000 rounds in excavation And then when we want to extract we realize there is no Extract Icon and When we find the General Extraction location We stil cant extract. And this also happens on capture missions. And sometimes on Exterminate Missions.> Also on EXTERMINATE missions after we have exterminated the alloted number of enemies The Extraction doesnt show up and you can see on the map 1 or 2 left over enemies after we have killed max/max enemies. We have lost alot of good loot and Endo and XP in this aswell.  

These dont just happen 1 time they are a constant problem for many people.

I have 5MB Download Speed which is 40 Mb and the same for upload speed,

I have a Quad core Cpu and a dedicated graphics card with 2 gigs of ram on it i have 4 gigs of ram on my motherboard aswell and i run windows 10 but none of this is the problem.

I apologize if any of these have been reported already; I don't really have the time or patience at the moment to read through 10 pages of bug reports.

• Aborting mission from the SImulacrum takes me back to the Liset instead of the Relay. Only tested with Larunda Relay so far.
  • Attempting to re-enter the relay immediately afterwards results in being stuck on a black screen with the "Zoom Out" button on the bottom right corner. The button has no hover effect, no hover sound effect, and does nothing when clicked.
  • The "Prefer overlay map" option in the Options menu does not work. The minimap always appears in the top-right corner when starting a mission.
  • Cephalon Simaris's daily target does not display an Endo reward where the Fusion Core reward previously was. I haven't actually done the daily target yet, so I don't know if this is a purely visual bug or if it is also functional.
  • The game client crashes with no error message when activating Razorwing while mashing melee attack during the casting animation. Sometimes. It doesn't seem to happen in the Simulacrum with no enemies spawned.

8 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:
  • Cephalon Simaris's daily target does not display an Endo reward where the Fusion Core reward previously was. I haven't actually done the daily target yet, so I don't know if this is a purely visual bug or if it is also functional.

It is just visual, I ran simarus and got endo even though none was displayed.

Also no relic reward for 3 successful data extracts on Amalthea Jupiter: kwU4vQK.jpg

and Ivara completely invisible. H9CpkZY.jpg Not that I mind I was using my bow so all I need is a reticul.

Titanias Sprint Speed doesnt work it just studders in place and Titanias Ult move makes the game Crash.This is the error message i got.

WAR-1017337

I would never get an error message from warframe it usually does a HARD KILL
BUt because im using overwolf App it now gave me an error message,
BUt you see the Sprint Speed in Titanias ULT move does not work it rediculous and sometimes unplayable, and Going in and out of 
Titanias Ult move makes the game crash aswell:((((

21 minutes ago, Uzkost said:

It is just visual, I ran simarus and got endo even though none was displayed.

Okay. Good to know.

21 minutes ago, Uzkost said:

Also no relic reward for 3 successful data extracts on Amalthea Jupiter:

I'm pretty sure relics are not guaranteed. The Rime Rounds you received was the reward for the third vault.

22 minutes ago, Uzkost said:

and Ivara completely invisible.

Not that I mind I was using my bow so all I need is a reticul.

Did you cast Prowl while under the effect of Cloak? This bug's been around since forever ago. Occasionally, it's just her body or just her head that goes invisible.

13 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

Did you cast Prowl while under the effect of Cloak? This bug's been around since forever ago. Occasionally, it's just her body or just her head that goes invisible.

No cloak effect. Just walking along and did a finisher using quick melee.

On 8/20/2016 at 4:36 AM, KaraOgata said:

Not a adequate solution, but if you hit 'R' right after firing it reloads right away. I've made it habit to do so, and my fire rate is pretty consistent and pleasantly quick, to the point where using Vulkar feels slow.

Hope to see this fixed though, unless it's on purpose, but then you may as well just increase the reload time to fit, and make the reload instant.

Addendum; Noticed some people having problems with their minimap too, but not the same one. My minimap is set to overlay in options, but it hasn't done this since the update, instead staying in the top right corner. I much prefer overlay, and it's been throwing me off. Hopefully we can get a fix for this before too long. Thanks for the update and have a great weekend! <3

Thats what i do, it's a known issue at the moment and its very anoying!