The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #79 Overview

AM-Bunny

Yesterday I was joking with a friend, asking him if we would see Umbra Excalibur before the end of 2016... I should've bit my tongue. And punch myself until my pancreas exploded (After all, it's more of a burden).

The Zephyr skin is a joy for the eyes. Much better than the sketch they first showed us. It's an amazing work.

Glad they're also working on having hoods on our Operators and other things in general (Wall running animation toggle option, indepent armour and syandanas color and so on)...

I imagined that Umbra Excalibur wouldn't have come out with the 4th part but this sounds like it will take a huge amount of time to put our hands on him... Maybe it will be worth the wait... Who knows.

Thanks bunny for the fast information.

I missed the devstream but for me that fact is disgusting now we are forced to do the second dream if we want the titania. Literally the first quest where you need to do an obscure quest and become babysitter before you can do a quest which introduce a new frame. 

Hopefully they will change this because this won't make the game more popular and this guarantee many peoples will pass the quests and buy titania instead of farming her.

Just a few questions:

-Do you have to have good standing with New Loka to aquire Titania's Quest? And if you don't, We'll the quest be a tradable item? 

-Archwings. Why are you guys still bothering with this broken system? We (the community) rarely ever go in those missions, and we cringe when we see an alert item we want was placed in of of those missions. Also, the drop rate and the ability to get those drops in a 3D environment are virtually not existent. I can't even count the amount of times I've gone into an archwing mission and have got nothing/little out of it, including xp. I've yet to even max out my Itzal you get such little xp. And Worst of all, you guys placed a Nightmare mission on an archwing mission. Spuriously guys/gals, stop wasting your time on archwings. 

-Why is there no plants to nerf Nullies. At least reduce their spawn rate. 

12 minutes ago, Shadow3274 said:

I would like to have a saltless explanation on why people want to nerf the nulifier. Nothing like "i wana spam everyday and be able to kill anything in 1 hit" plz. I just want an honest explanation.

• Bubbles stack when they spawn in great number and regen faster than you can take them down as a result
  • Reduces visibilty leading to enemy blobs
  • Low rate of fire weapons are near useless on them at range
  • Other enemies have filled in part of the niche they fill (combas/scrambas)
  • Their bubble does not immediately dispel meaning your S#&$ is #*($%%@ even if you put enough rounds into them
  • Recent buffs means powers are even more useless on them

It's mainly their spawn rate that's the problem. As a rare enemy they'd mix up the gameplay so that players wouldn't become too complacent simply spamming abilities but as they are now they just flow into a room like diarrhea.

57 minutes ago, Siegfried-DH said:

let em delay things, otherwise welcome to bugframe

i tried to prepare a comment about their good work again and their heartbreaking lore, or better known as DE's tries to keep warframe human and balanced what it means shooting and not shooting (lunaro) as well as ... scanning flowers etc. ... as well as ... some things are too close to be a loop ...

NO futher comment or nice words, i simply agree with you and after the vague overview for shure based on a devstream i will not watch on youtube afterwards i simply agree with you, and i cant see a clear announcement for war withing, right ?

im too bored to smile

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, Padre_Akais said:

Thanks Bunny!

I don't really mind the Nullifiers so much... It's when so many spawn that you wind up having Bubbleception and all the fun (not always so fun) stuff hiding in them.

I feel they'd be fine if they just had decreased spawns and couldn't permanently shut down our abilities, maybe even being limited to only the Corrupted. As to be honest, they completely screw over really Warframes and market it impossible to deal with them when you decide to run with low RoF weapons.