Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to find Frostleaf and Vestan Moss (Spoilers?)

Dumfing

Question

2 minutes ago, Dumfing said:

Are you sure? I don't think I've seen it yet on Venus or Europa

Yes, because that's where I found it. Damn thing is tiny, so look carefuly.

I also don't think planet ahs anything to do with it, it's just tileset. Again, Corpus Outpost, not Ice Planet.

Edited by VisionAndVoice

Found 4 together in a Venus tile, and given that excavation repeats that tile usually, it seems to work perfect to find frostleaf (the one with 4 possible excavation places, I'm uploading pics upon extraction)

Pics:

Spoiler

Room:

qgMROyP.jpg

the fourth frostleaf is under the bridge:

KkV9RsA.jpg

and there's a fifth one near the lowest digging place while headings towards the back of my warframe (first pic) I didn't take a pic of it, but it's easy to see even without scanner

Edited by -----LegioN-----
added pic

1 minute ago, NecroPed said:

I did a mission on saturn before for Vestan Moss and only found one in the entire mission. Was I just really unlucky or am I going to have to do this almost 20 times just to finish it?

Just unlucky. I found 2 spots, and I'm only in the starting room.

Use the scanner to track the creature to highlight patches if you do not already, I can't imagine what a pain it would be too look for it by sight alone.

6 minutes ago, NecroPed said:

I did a mission on saturn before for Vestan Moss and only found one in the entire mission. Was I just really unlucky or am I going to have to do this almost 20 times just to finish it?

Vestan Moss can be found on Mercury as well. They are in much higher amounts there (you should get least 5 per mission or maybe even more then that).

Edited by YellowVolt

Wait. Really? The "Damp and unexposed to the sun" moss is not  found in Undersea Uranus labs that are flooded with water and located far from the sun?

And the plant found in super cold temperatures that could cause pneumonia are not found on the Ice Planet of Europa where Raptor just so happened to get revamped.

Well then.

Corpus outpost was actually my first guess for where to find Frostleaves, but I dismissed it when I thought "Oh wait! It wouldn't be on the old tileset, of course it must be on Europa!"

Edited by Zandermanith222

Been running Europa, Venus and Neptune's Corpus Outpost tilesets. Never saw a single Frostleaf... and that's running the mission with the scanner out and using quick melee to defend myself. I'm literally having a bad case of fisheye at the moment but still, can't find one single frostleaf even after that first hotfix.

9 minutes ago, Wiegraf said:

Been running Europa, Venus and Neptune's Corpus Outpost tilesets. Never saw a single Frostleaf... and that's running the mission with the scanner out and using quick melee to defend myself. I'm literally having a bad case of fisheye at the moment but still, can't find one single frostleaf even after that first hotfix.

They grow on the edges of cliffs, nowhere else that I'm aware of. I found most of mine on extraction tiles.

29 minutes ago, War-Zone said:

This tile set on venus has quite a few. I got 7 frost leaf from this one spot. Like stated above, all on the edges of the cliffs. I wound up with 34 total for the mission.

pJn4ACm.jpg

I'm gonna say it's bugged. I had another player show me around a game he was hosting and we found 15 frostleaf but when I went alone in solo I couldn't find any

1 minute ago, Dumfing said:

I'm gonna say it's bugged. I had another player show me around a game he was hosting and we found 15 frostleaf but when I went alone in solo I couldn't find any

Crappy RNG probably has something to do with it as well.

17 minutes ago, Dumfing said:

as you can see above in my post, i go SOLO, and found 12