Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Naamah — dumbest mission ever created in a game!

Primed_Noob

What the hell are the devs on that they create a mission that is so glitched it's absurd.

Pick up the bomb after destroying the raptor and drop into the conveyor well. Well devs how many f******* bombs should I drop in? Try 6 and the conveyor well still exists and still spawns raptors. Send me an email when you fix it in the next year or two.

Just now, Primed_Noob said:

What the hell are the devs on that they create a mission that is so glitched it's absurd.

Pick up the bomb after destroying the raptor and drop into the conveyor well. Well devs how many f******* bombs should I drop in? Try 6 and the conveyor well still exists and still spawns raptors. Send me an email when you fix it in the next year or two.

Umm, there are 3 conveyors, each requiring 1 bomb. The mechanic is pretty straight forward. 

2 minutes ago, Primed_Noob said:

Try 6 and the conveyor well still exists and still spawns raptors.

I think that might've been because the bombs can land on a small edge within the vent, which doesn't count as it having gone in and detonated.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

I have no memory of this...

Raptor got reworked.

idunno. everything went perfectly when i tried it.

Just now, Techtro said:

I think that might've been because the bombs can land on a small edge within the vent, which doesn't count as it having gone in and detonated.

plausible, i suppose.

7 minutes ago, Techtro said:

Raptor got reworked.

7 minutes ago, Agentawesome said:

They gave the Raptor new mechanics in the most recent patch, its pretty fun. 

Awesome.  

33 minutes ago, Primed_Noob said:

Pick up the bomb after destroying the raptor and drop into the conveyor well. Well devs how many f******* bombs should I drop in? Try 6 and the conveyor well still exists and still spawns raptors.

This is not working because you have to make the bomb fall at the very bottom of the hole, and most of the time if you don't do it perfectly, the bomb just get stuck at the entrance.

To be 100% sure of doing it right, fall inside with the bomb and switch weapon while falling, the bomb will stay and explode it.

If they gave us like 4 second more before the bomb explode, + removed that godamn tiny edge that make the bomb not fall inside, + fix the bomb's icon sometimes not appearing, THEN the fight would be great.

14 hours ago, Trichouette said:

If they gave us like 4 second more before the bomb explode, + removed that godamn tiny edge that make the bomb not fall inside, + fix the bomb's icon sometimes not appearing, THEN the fight would be great.

This, plus remove the broken level increases, level 87 (solo) is not okay for an early, level-20-or-so Planet.

2 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

This, plus remove the broken level increases, level 87 (solo) is not okay for an early, level-20-or-so Planet.

they can't

each raptor that is killed drops boss loot

so to prevent people from outright farming him for neural sensor/mods (given he drops a mod every death), they need to scale him up to absurdity to kick players out of the mission.

just kill him before he becomes out of hand

or if you are that kind of player, continue farming him endlessly and try to see how high a level you can get him to before getting bored/giving up.

Edited by Obviousclone

I read the thread title as Natah and came to troll but yes i agree, the timer on the power cells leaves little room for error and requires pin point accuracy. This is a problem because as is you have to kill the raptor on top of the grav lift, not difficult with heavy prime or syndicate gear but probably frustrating for new players just getting to europa. It also means that i can't currently in good conscience ask for a bigger arena, as i feel the room should be much larger as well.

Hello guys,

I am new for Warframe and dont get this mission. I need this mission for the saturn bridge. I play with team mates but we dont get this mission. Its to hard for new players! 

Can anyone help me to solve this mission? Because if i dont have this mission i am stucking in this game..

Or DE make this mission lower for new players!

androidacke

2 minutes ago, androidcake said:

Hello guys,

I am new for Warframe and dont get this mission. I need this mission for the saturn bridge. I play with team mates but we dont get this mission. Its to hard for new players! 

Can anyone help me to solve this mission? Because if i dont have this mission i am stucking in this game..

androidacke

I can help you, it's really not that hard, come online and PM me ingame.

2 minutes ago, androidcake said:

Hello guys,

androidacke

Just ask someone in recruiting chat. There's usually people out there who would gladly help new players. If they try to ask for a fee or something to them to..

I think the mechanic is fine, but when I tried it earlier it was bugged out. The Raptor(s) wouldn't correctly spawn so I'd have to stand on the edge of the conveyor and shoot into it until he died (honestly I liked this because I couldn't get the stupid bombs inside the conveyors the normal way). Like other people have said, having more time and reducing the finickiness of the actual bomb dropping would make the boss better.

6 hours ago, BaneOfOrion said:

I read the thread title as Natah and came to troll but yes i agree, the timer on the power cells leaves little room for error and requires pin point accuracy. This is a problem because as is you have to kill the raptor on top of the grav lift, not difficult with heavy prime or syndicate gear but probably frustrating for new players just getting to europa. It also means that i can't currently in good conscience ask for a bigger arena, as i feel the room should be much larger as well.

I read it as natah as well