Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime Access for Consoles Petition!

(XBOX)McGeek42

No sorry this will not happen no matter how many people sign it. The only way that I would even see DE releasing the Founder stuff again is to litterally ask every single founder that still plays both on the Design council and in game and have them do a poll and see if they are ok with the Founder stuff coming back. THAT is the only way I would think it would come back if a overwhelming support of the Founders and they are ok with him being release again. As for now I am sorry but he can not return, especially the legal reasons.

Petitions in Warframe do not have a good track record of success, in fact I saw a petition thread locked somewhat recently partially for being a petition. Secondly, the founders packs are never returning. They were sold to the founders with the explicit statement that they were a one time exclusive offer and even if there were a loophole that could be exploited the consumer faith in DE would be destroyed by what could only be percieved as a slimey act of betrayal even in the eyes of their most loyal fans. Furthermore, the game is well past the point of founding, as it is successful and well established. A console founders pack would be a cahs grab foundin nothing at this point. As every gimme xcal prime thread ends, enjoy the lock.

Sorry but DE has confirmed multiple times that the founders items (Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime, Lato Prime and the founder cosmetics) are exclusive to the founders program and will not be returning as they were promised to be exclusive items that would never be available again and they have chosen to uphold that promise to the founders.