Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So....That Warframe Anime Show

Zdeadfallout

I wanted to make this Topic from like 2 Months ago when we saw the 100 Days Of Warframe Trailer...

I want to know will it be Aired on T.V (I'll die from happiness if that Happened) 

or Will it be like a Half an Hour Video, or what 

Spoiler

Also I'm very aware that this is an Anime , so don't get Triggered ok 

Wouldn't call it "anime", but okay.

I highly doubt that it will be aired on TV. It will be aired on Youtube though (which is the better pick of the poison, in my opinion)

As far as I know, it will be an animation series for 100 days. Every day a new video (but I don't know if that can be done) which is about three to five minutes long and follows a new Tenno learning everything there is to learn about Warframe.

3 minutes ago, Proxykon said:

Wouldn't call it "anime", but okay.

I highly doubt that it will be aired on TV. It will be aired on Youtube though (which is the better pick of the poison, in my opinion)

As far as I know, it will be an animation series for 100 days. Every day a new video (but I don't know if that can be done) which is about three to five minutes long and follows a new Tenno learning everything there is to learn about Warframe.

cool, would Totally Fan Girl to that :D 

4 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

If that's really going to happen, I think i'll kill myself by facepalm

well....good for you :P 

7 minutes ago, WEREsandrock said:

Why is every cartoon-ish series considered Anime?

Was it produced in Japan? I mean.... tell me- because I don't know.

Reminds me of some kid on youtube jumping my throat because I said that "the 1994 megaman series was one of the most awesome cartoons".

OH DONT YOU DARE ITS NOT CARTOONS !!!!!

just kidding ^.^ 

they had this like animated video not so long ago it was super funny i hope they make a short serie out of it :)

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

OH DONT YOU DARE ITS NOT CARTOONS !!!!!

just kidding ^.^ 

they had this like animated video not so long ago it was super funny i hope they make a short serie out of it :)

Hehe

Yeah.. I think I've seen a part of it. I saw a Excalibur jumping against a wall... apparently controlled my a not-so-good player ...or a beginner probably.

Yeah it definitely looked decent... I'd also like to see more of it.... (even if I would use the medium to deliver some lore instead of making funny shorts.... but that's just me being all negative again.)

19 minutes ago, WEREsandrock said:

Because anime is more commonly known as a style of animation mainly produced in Japan rather than something only belonging to the Japanese.

At least that's my take based on the definition.

14 minutes ago, WEREsandrock said:

Hehe

Yeah.. I think I've seen a part of it. I saw a Excalibur jumping against a wall... apparently controlled my a not-so-good player ...or a beginner probably.

Yeah it definitely looked decent... I'd also like to see more of it.... (even if I would use the medium to deliver some lore instead of making funny shorts.... but that's just me being all negative again.)

Its this one showing a newbie seeing a High Lvl Tenno wiping evrything in a single blow while the new tenno is not even able to aime correctly.

7 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Its this one showing a newbie seeing a High Lvl Tenno wiping evrything in a single blow while the new tenno is not even able to aime correctly.

Oh man, that looks awesome! I remember missing with the MK-1 Kunai, due to it being heavier than I thought XD

Also, is that master Paladin Oberon?!

6 minutes ago, Beggining said:

Oh man, that looks awesome! I remember missing with the MK-1 Kunai, due to it being heavier than I thought XD

Also, is that master Paladin Oberon?!

Looks like an oberon with an Markhor Helmet and a skin i never saw before you can see him if you stop at 0:12 ^.^ 

4 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Looks like an oberon with an Markhor Helmet and a skin i never saw before you can see him if you stop at 0:12 ^.^ 

Probably a recolored Feyarch skin, though it lacks the leaf motifs.

Edit: nah, definitely new. And awesome looking.

Edited by Beggining
Woot da woop

11 hours ago, WEREsandrock said:

Reminds me of some kid on youtube jumping my throat because I said that "the 1994 megaman series was one of the most awesome cartoons".

Except there are American anime. Anime means animation so when you really think about it technically cartoons are anime in that sense. 

11 hours ago, WEREsandrock said:

I think this might be correlating to the rise of Japanese culture in western society these days. 10 years ago, getting caught watching any anime other than Pokémon was a life sentence to the "nerd club", but nowadays a lot of people have started to embrace various anime series; SAO, bleach, Attack on Titan, and of course Dragonball Z. it's a lot more saturated now than it used to be. whether this is good or bad is subjective, but 10 years ago, I don't think the term "Weeaboo" even existed...

as afar as Warframe as an animated series goes, it will likely be "marmite-esque"; either loved or hated, with no room in-between. I can see it as being a series with cringey voice acting and poorly developed characters, but I still hope that maybe it will be a decent watch.

12 hours ago, WEREsandrock said:

Ani-may-tion? It's literally describing itself like a movie. Ask yourself why everything else animated is called a car-toon. 

Also I was under the impression that everything was outsourced to Korea anyways.