Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I finally got the Hate! (cool story inside)

(PSN)robotwars7

it's taken a LONG time, but one of the most elusive weapons in the game is finally mine!

I was doing a random Neo run to level up my Forma'd Latron Prime, when the Stalker appeared. not Shadow Stalker, THE Stalker (I guess they were after someone who hadn't done second dream yet, but that's surprising since the lowest MR in our lobby was MR11.), he did his reckoning move but it didn't really damage me, then this other guy came out of nowhere and one-shot him, probably with a Tigris prime or something, then he goes away, and drops a blueprint and a Blind Justice. I just thought "it'll be Dread, it's always Dread", but then I saw those magical letters appear on the bottom of my screen..

HATE BLUEPRINT

I'm not afraid to admit I squealed like a pig. I've been wanting that scythe, (purely for looks, as I hear it's stats are meh) for as long as I can remember, and nearly all my friends had one and I didn't. now my stalker set is complete, I have another 3k mastery coming, and I can say I have one of the rarest weapons in the game!

Praise be to the Void!!! \o/ Give Unto the Void and it's rewards are yours too!

8 minutes ago, Agentawesome said:

No Frost used, 0/10 not cool story. 

actually I was playing as Frost prime. since I was using the Latron prime I thought I may as well bring the other vaulted gear too (Frost, Latron and Reaper primes)

6 minutes ago, shadowfire380 said:

I've had stalker drop hate twice but the first time it fell out of the map so I lost it

ouch. that sucks.

I've recently started saving my Stalker drops in the vain hope that I might one day be able to give them to random people and spare them the pain of farming them for years before they finally collect the set. Not likely to happen, granted, but at least I will be prepared if it does. 

And yes, I most certainly mean give, not sell. 

Lucky you. I was fairly lucky with Hate and Dread, but i can't for the life of me get that damn Despair BP. The stats are somewhat meh aswell, mostly as i have Spira Prime, but the fact that i never get them just makes me want to have them even more lol.

16 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it's taken a LONG time, but one of the most elusive weapons in the game is finally mine!

I was doing a random Neo run to level up my Forma'd Latron Prime, when the Stalker appeared. not Shadow Stalker, THE Stalker (I guess they were after someone who hadn't done second dream yet, but that's surprising since the lowest MR in our lobby was MR11.), he did his reckoning move but it didn't really damage me, then this other guy came out of nowhere and one-shot him, probably with a Tigris prime or something, then he goes away, and drops a blueprint and a Blind Justice. I just thought "it'll be Dread, it's always Dread", but then I saw those magical letters appear on the bottom of my screen..

HATE BLUEPRINT

I'm not afraid to admit I squealed like a pig. I've been wanting that scythe, (purely for looks, as I hear it's stats are meh) for as long as I can remember, and nearly all my friends had one and I didn't. now my stalker set is complete, I have another 3k mastery coming, and I can say I have one of the rarest weapons in the game!

Praise be to the Void!!! \o/ Give Unto the Void and it's rewards are yours too!

You're gonna be disappointed in how slow it is, but surprised by it's crit damage.

I got Hate easy when I began playing Warframe.It was my first Stalker weapon.Then I built it and sold it to make room for weapon slot...I was new player and Hate was just bad then.After it got buffed I whished I had it again.It was a year after that I got it and until then I managed to get 1 or 2 extra bp's.Drop rates are better now than it was earlier but still too low.