Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within This Week?

Zarozian

1 hour ago, WEREsandrock said:

Well... one can always hope that the reveiled information will blow your mind.

But personally I don't think that's enough. Not after ...dunno how many months we've been waiting now.

But we'll see.

Oh no obviously it will have a wow factor. But like all wow factors the effect wears off after a while and then you rethink the quest over again and start nitpicking and asking questions like "Was that truly worth the wait?"

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

i feel - which i dont like always - the collective waves for, as well as i for myself keep distance ... i give me a last chance for a possible surprise

at this place here i have to thank mogamu for his wonderful short clear video about the warframe-lore, glad to found it the last days and has given me smth i dont believe anymore (in a good way, not a bad way), it could be translated with HOPE for that somebody has a intelligent heart and know how to use it dev-side at DE for warframe and its playerbase ...

Edited by Guest

I can feel it in my gut! It's intuition and optimism this time! 

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! O _O

Usually my gut feelings never align with my optimism! BUT IT'S HAPPENING! BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!

THIS CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING!

It's definitely this week! >;D I bet my magic sausage on it!

giphy.gif

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed the stomach-dropping misleading title

Sometimes taking a moment and learning from mistakes (yours and/or others) is something we should do on regular basis, lets take No Man's Sky as example and see how it ended!

The point is, don't let the hype get you no matter what because when it does, no matter what good things it may have (anything you are hyped for) you will pass it or blindly won't see it due to sheer amount of disappointment.