Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anndddd it's already October.

[DE]Steve

You never keep your promised dates

6 minutes ago, [DE]Steve said:

Tenno,
[snip]

On PC, you can look forward to 'The Vacuum Within' this week.
On PC, you can look forward to  'The Index' in October.
On PC, you can look forward to War Within more than a month away.  

Are you going to meet deadlines this time?

6 minutes ago, [DE]Steve said:

Vacuum is going to be passively built into every Sentinel, no Mods required. It will have a range of 5 meters

What about kavats and kubrows? and why is it even a sentinel passive instead of warframe passive?

and why is it just 5 meters? vaccum has 12 meters...

why not make it:
mods, endo, resourses, etc will have 10 meters vaccum..
energy and health orbs will have 5 meters vaccum..

3 minutes ago, Eminem2420 said:

TWW is another month away? Pfft. Welp, i'm going to uninstall WF and never look back. These delays have been absolutely ridiculous.

You are a perfect example of what will happen to WF if they keep overhyping, then underdeliver. I dont blame you.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Steve said:

Vacuum is going to be passively built into every Sentinel

Please, tell me that there is going to be off option somewhere, i dont know how it would work with 5 meter range, but right now having crap flying at my screen is annoying and distracting and it would suck if this feature going to be forced on you if you want to play around with your Sentinel. 

Only more reasons to play with pets i guess

23 minutes ago, [DE]Steve said:

War Within more than a month away.

I was hoping for a more imminent arrival...

Spoiler

...For War Within to be this month, but if this is the case, then many a Tenno are not going to be satisfied with the in-between content (Vaccum Within and Index).

It would be November by then, and that will not bode well if Excalibur Umbra is to be released this year.

I don't mean to complain, but the wait has sent Tenno to sleep, or into a violent frenzy against their allies.

"Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate..."

DLC1: Kol opinions: Plans.

-Vaccum range halved, made available for all Sentinels. 

/ Opens Carrier to ammunition mutation mod, thus opening all weapons to no longer require ammo mutation, thus resulting in more damage.

-Index. Corpus? Perrin Sequence? "What is this?"

-War Within is 'more than a month away', suspecting DE will need to cut the quest itself into a fully fledged quest chain.

Suggestion: War Within sounds big. Cut it into a quest CHAIN rather than a single quest, then dish each quest with the other updates or shortly after, hidden among hotfixes. This would provide the thing we awaited, and would keep those of us who eagerly wonder what's next at bay with the War itself.

If DE approves of main quest segmentation, would DE consider creating short, 3-brief-cutscene quests that could touch upon any number of things within Warframe, maybe even repeatable quests with 'a wide variety' of possibilities?

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Elaboration on unseen points.