Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If: TWW Space Dad...

Carnage2K4

I was talking with the clan the other day how cool it would be if TWW brought a new aspect to the game by way of your guide, We're so used to Lotus as our guide, but as TWW trailers seem to suggest, Teshin will have a large part to play as he did in Second Dream/Natah.

What if in TWW you get to pick to fight for Teshin or Lotus, this would suit the quest name somewhat well, and what if Teshin does become "space dad" and you take him as a guide in place of Lotus, he gives you the mission updates and does all the stuff Lotus does ATM.

Would you side with Lotus or Teshin?

Do you think it's plausible that they would do this as part of the quest, and it remains your choice thereafter?

I know this basically doubles the amount of voice acting to be done on literally every single mission, but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility...

Edited by Carnage2K4

It would be very very interesting Love Lotus but seriously Teshin is bad a^^.

"The Lotus seduced the Tenno. Led them on a complacent path like oxen. I failed the Orokin but I will preserve their legacy. The Tenno. Now is the time for action. Cast off your harness and become a pupil of The Conclave. Through trial combat, I will prepare you for the evils beyond the Outer Terminus. A warrior only grows if they face the ultimate enemy. Themselves."

33z7l0m.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

8 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

i stay on ordis side, he hasent lied to me so far... he is just a bit forgetfull...

yeah guess what. ordis is being controlled by the lotus

so, in the end, i can only trust my pets ;A; they never lie to me, thay are obedient, and so loyal that they would die for me.

1 minute ago, Toppien said:

yeah guess what. ordis is being controlled by the lotus

so, in the end, i can only trust my pets ;A; they never lie to me, thay are obedient, and so loyal that they would die for me.

well, i dont trust those kubrows.... but iam on your side with the kavats.

I am just sticking with the space mom, she might have lied to us but it was all to protect us and she doesn't like it when we fight among each other.

Teshin however, he wants us to fight amongst each other and lied to us so he can taste my blade when ever i get the chance to jam my blade in his throat or mouth.

24 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

I want more Darvo-advised missions.

"It's the Grine-- no, wait, it's the Corpus. Definitely the Corpus" (or something like that)

Me too! Let's not forget his offer for half-priced life supports during survivals... "juuuust kidding"!

Back on topic, no, I'm not interested in the Conclave one bit, so I would refuse to call Teshin space dad. On the contrary, I hope I can give him a good beating during TWW. :devil:

Teshin? Space Dad?

Nah. Ballas is Space Dad. Horrible, grandiose, abusive Space Dad who made our childhood's so terrible that we excelled and became monster-ninjas to spite him and spit on his legacy.

Teshin is Space Creepy Uncle with a wispy moustache who works as a mall karate teacher and thinks he's an elite commando.

When did space-mom lie? Was it aboot her being a sentient because Teshin bringing that up was just like bringing up how you vomited at lunch in 3rd grade or how the doctors might leave tools inside you right before getting a major operation. It was a distraction and it had no bearing on their missions up until then so it wasn't important because y'know you already had 3 of factions vying to kill you. And even when you did learn everything you also learn she curbstomped Hunhow to keep him from finishing you off while you were sleeping so that has to mean something.