The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

EXCALIBUR PRIME

Jim22

Hello

so first of all who here would like Excalibur prime to come back.

before you start throwing you're pitch forks at me let me tell you why Excalibur prime should come back well it would really cool for none founders but founders might get angry because DE did say it was founder exclusive only but  if he did come back like in a prime vault or something I think DE would make it so his parts didn't drop in game I don't know how many people would like this but who knows it could happy tell me what you think.

Do you understand that for selling excalibur prime they promised it would be exclusive for the people who bought that specific pack, right? it's not a matter of "drop" or "sell", it's not going to come back, because they would be breaking their own words.

1 minute ago, GDSK-NXS said:

Do you understand that for selling excalibur prime they promised it would be exclusive for the people who bought that specific pack, right? it's not a matter of "drop" or "sell", it's not going to come back, because they would be breaking their own words.

There was some form of contract about it, iirc.

This horse has been beaten to death so much the carcass has decomposed, facilitated growth for plant and insect life that then was fed upon by other horses, which were also then beaten to death. Eventually this horse beating created a whole new ecosystem of dead horse carcasses that after millions of years of evolution created a whole new breed of horse that fed exclusively upon horses beaten to death, which was then also beaten to death and then some a final time. Repeat this a few thousand times and you get our Excalibur Prime conversation.

In short: No, Excalibur Prime will not be coming back.

Excalibur Umbra is the answer however since TWW being pushed back again and again and Umbra is gonna featured in cinematic quest after it we probably won't get him in awhile.

EDIT: I hope DE will make an unique warframe type just for Excalibur though, for those poor souls who never have the chance to get the prime.

EDIT2: Inb4lock

Edited by Marvelous_A

9 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

Excalibur Umbra is the answer however since TWW being pushed back again and again and Umbra is gonna featured in cinematic quest after it we probably won't get him in awhile.

It aint since there will be other umbra than exca.

Nothing is exclusive in life, there is always a way if you really wants.

Look at the workshop skins, money only ? Well they are on console for plats.

If it was exclusive to the founder pack for exemple, they could just makes the founder pack to come back and it would be totally legal.

Anyway, this have low chances to happen, i play since the closed beta and i never saw DE agreeing with a comeback and confirmed many times it won't.

:)

Edited by clemza

2 minutes ago, clemza said:

It aint since there will be other umbra than exca.

Source?

2 minutes ago, clemza said:

If it was exclusive to the founder pack for exemple, they could just makes the founder pack to come back and it would be totally legal.

Nonsense. They don't need people to found the game. It doesn't matter whether it would be 'legal' or not, it would be as shady as a drug deal taking place under a tree at night whilst the pair wear black clothes.

That's how shady it would be.

7 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Source?

Nonsense. They don't need people to found the game. It doesn't matter whether it would be 'legal' or not, it would be as shady as a drug deal taking place under a tree at night whilst the pair wear black clothes.

That's how shady it would be.

Never said it wouldn't, just said it would be legal as people keep saying it would be illegal. It was just an exemple to say that nothing is exclusive and there is always a way.

And for umbra, pretty sure they said it on a devstream or tennocon that there would be other umbra.

Edited by clemza

49 minutes ago, JIM22 said:

but  if he did come back like in a prime vault or something I think DE would make it so his parts didn't drop in game

So not only are you saying they should bring back something they said would be exclusive to Founders, you're saying they should make it buy-only.

Yeah, no, there wouldn't be any backlash from the playerbase. None at all.

1 hour ago, JIM22 said:

tell me what you think.

I just had an AMAZING idea!!!!  One which I am far too lazy to impliment myself but surely some eager young moderator could take the time to accomplish this!

Gather up all the previous threads made by people requesting Excalibur Prime, Merge them together into a megathread (still locked mind you) and PIN IT to the top of every forum and sub-forum with the title "Thinking of making an Excalibur Prime thread?  Inquire within".

I don't care to be honest, but DE can't. It's a written contract, they'd never be able to do it even if they did want to, not without legal backlash.

I want an Excalibur Prime makeover because he looks plain as hell, but I don't even think they can do that, to be completely honest.

Uh, well lets say for a moment it could be brought back in some form for the MR related stuff.

IF that happens, then Founders must be provided new totally exclusive body skin, unique helmet, skins for their weapons, and a full set of attachments and regalia items and anything I might have missed, at the very least, for their original Founder status.