Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough with Baro cosmetics

Otakuwolf

9 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

I have exactly the opposite opinion.

Primed Mods and Prisma weapons are power creep in their purest form. Primed Mods in particular, I think, are a very unhealthy addition to the game.

The Ki'Teer accessories are truly original cosmetics that can be purchased with in-game items. I'd love to see a stronger shift in focus towards these.

I agree, but partially.

Prisma Weapons suck. The best one of them is Grakata and it's just above average completely overshadowed by Soma.

And maybe cleavers.

Tetra sucks, Gorgon sucks, Skana sucks and i think was something else but i'd guess it sucks too.

We have only one Mara weapon which is Detron and there are so many low-mid tier weapons that deserve to get KiTier'd like Kraken, Hind, Cestra, the list goes on.

49 minutes ago, Omega-ZX said:

Yes and No. :) The cap is 75%. Only toggle skills have more. Like WoF from Ember where duration is a key. So... 

So you just practically repeated what I just said. And what you said in your original statement about the cap being at 75% isn't true, and there isn't any yes or no about it. You made a general statement about abilities being capped at 75%. Had you said it's capped at 75% for non-toggle abilities then it would had been true.

And duration isn't key for Ember or any other Warframe in the context of being energy efficient. You know what is though? It's energy efficiency. All you really need is 40% duration and with a maxed fleeting expertise and streamline you can get activation cost to 12.5 energy and energy drain to 0.75 for Ember WoF, which is the lowest you can get it btw. And why did you even bring up duration?

Edited by mikey619

DE has already said that one day mods like Serration, hornet strike and all of that kind, will be removed.

There is no point to talk about that.

Anyway i'm fine like this with cosmetics. No problem at all. Some players are too much egoists.

14 hours ago, Otakuwolf said:

I have enough of Baro's cosmetics, we need more primed mods or prisma/mara weapons from from him since he didn't bring any new ones since ages and i'm getting a bit tired to always come to the relay

Primed mods are the core of power creeps... 

14 hours ago, Omega-ZX said:

I want primed intruder because grineer hack is not funny.

+1, actually. We need a mod which slows down the spinning dial for grineer while increasing the hacking time.

3 minutes ago, low1991 said:

We need a mod which slows down the spinning dial for grineer while increasing the hacking time.

they are pretty easy man just start from any side to the other like top-bottom, left-right or right-left but dont go random and that will mess up with your mood seriously. You just have to run the hacking in a sequence in whichever direction you like.

Edited by AhmadIYE

2 minutes ago, AhmadIYE said:

they are pretty easy man just start from any side to the other like top-bottom, left-right or right-left but dont go random and that will mess up with your mood seriously. You just have to run the hacking in a sequence in whichever direction you like.

I go 2 on the left, 2 on the right, and try 2 on the bottom. sometimes lag/FPS lag/spike consume a mistake in grineer sortie. (which shock u on 3rd), the spike lag/fps even happens in Solo.

The turning/spinning dial is sometime difficult to see... 

On topic: can we have resources/pets/wildlife/etc as decoration which are purchased from Baro?

16 minutes ago, low1991 said:

I go 2 on the left, 2 on the right, and try 2 on the bottom. sometimes lag/FPS lag/spike consume a mistake in grineer sortie. (which shock u on 3rd), the spike lag/fps even happens in Solo.

The turning/spinning dial is sometime difficult to see... 

Figured so, dont do that as it kills time. Just see, the more ticker make rounds the more the time is getting wasted. Start from any direction as you like and dont skip any point, for example if you start from the very left then select the first then the immediate second one and follow the sequence without skipping any point without allowing the ticker having more rounds kiling time. I will share an image shortly for your convenience..

w9ym4q1.jpg

Edited by AhmadIYE

14 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

I have exactly the opposite opinion.

Primed Mods and Prisma weapons are power creep in their purest form. Primed Mods in particular, I think, are a very unhealthy addition to the game.

The Ki'Teer accessories are truly original cosmetics that can be purchased with in-game items. I'd love to see a stronger shift in focus towards these.

because prisma tetra is power creep, or mara detron. Hell, Prisma Gorgon and Grakata are out damaged by boltor prime and soma prime. The only real "power creep" prisma weapon are skana (barely) and cleavers. I think Baro cosmetics are important, but primed utility mods would be cool, and we haven't gotten a new weapon for 14 months (Tetra appeared last august)

On 17/10/2016 at 11:28 PM, mikey619 said:

So you just practically repeated what I just said. And what you said in your original statement about the cap being at 75% isn't true, and there isn't any yes or no about it. You made a general statement about abilities being capped at 75%. Had you said it's capped at 75% for non-toggle abilities then it would had been true.

And duration isn't key for Ember or any other Warframe in the context of being energy efficient. You know what is though? It's energy efficiency. All you really need is 40% duration and with a maxed fleeting expertise and streamline you can get activation cost to 12.5 energy and energy drain to 0.75 for Ember WoF, which is the lowest you can get it btw. And why did you even bring up duration?

Duration was was brought up because for channeled abilities higher duration increases the time between energy drain ticks. So instead of say 2 energy cost every second it becomes 2 energy cost every 1.5 seconds. Negative duration I think (too late to remember for sure) speeds up the energy drain tick. 

On 17.10.2016. at 10:29 PM, (XB1)LAZYNOOB2015 said:

When he says they're "not funny" I hope he doesn't mean they're too hard because if he does then I wish him the best of luck with the corpus hacks

Well..Corpus hacks do have a simple pattern and that is connect everything to 3 way ones making them more easy then greener which become nightmare if you play with host who has bad connection.

On 18.10.2016 at 0:50 PM, AhmadIYE said:

<offTopic> 1-2-5-3-8-7-4-6 is much faster, passing over a total of 14 fields. If you followed yours it'd take 29 fields

w9ym4q1.jpg

</offTopic>

I gotta admit that not having new Weapons and/or Mods feels like a letdown to me, but to be completly honest, cosmetics become more interesting the longer you play. If any new primed mods are released, they should be improvements on unpopular mods.

Primed Damage mods will(or lets rather say should) not be a thing, as damage is getting a rework to ditch these mods.

32 minutes ago, ScribbleClash said:

Yeah I know as I have tried many ways to do this and found my offered one the best one at least from my point of view as it has less chance of missing a point giving least enough time to maintain focus and as for your method, conceptually it does sound fast but as the speed gets faster the chance of missing a point and even undoing an already selected point may mess up with your hacking.

I know it's never going to happen but some Prime Stances with like 5-6 combos to play with would be awesome.

I mean, hold down spam attack is boring as a combo, some "left > right > melee > melee >up > melee > melee down > right" type longer combos to give some skill to melee would be cool IMHO.

Edited by Carnage2K4

1 hour ago, Carnage2K4 said:

I know it's never going to happen but some Prime Stances with like 5-6 combos to play with would be awesome.

I mean, hold down spam attack is boring as a combo, some "left > right > melee > melee >up > melee > melee down > right" type longer combos to give some skill to melee would be cool IMHO.

I would like that alot but I'm not going to lie. I would only max them for the +20 mod capacity.

I, on the other hand, would love to see more cosmetics, however of much better quality. This is my oppinion, but I find Baro's cosmetics mediocre at best and the kubrow armour looks like something that should make the owner go to prison for animal cruelty.

At the same time, I would love more weapons prisma'd, but the lower tier weapons that actually do need an upgrade.