The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will we ever get this amazing weapon?

Heckzu

OrE2Hgf.png

It's a Double-Barreled Braton!!!  

Double the barrels, double the fun! If an Operative can have one of these babies, why can't we? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spoiler

What if the reason enemies don't invade the Relays is because they're afraid of the overwhelming firepower this gun has? kappa.png

Edit: (another tinfoil hat theory)

Spoiler

Why do these armed guards exist on the Relays? 

The relays are full of Warframes, war machines capable of annihilating even the toughest of armies. They themselves are enough of a deterrence to prevent conflicts from occurring with the inhabitants of the Relays, as who would want to start a fight with a genocidal warrior just around the corner?

It's possible these guards are there, not to stop conflicts involving the inhabitants, but the warframes themselves, such as in the event Baro Ki'teer brings nothing but Primed Disappointment and all hell breaks loose in Relay Chat. If all of the warframes are enraged and angry at Baro, then who's left to protect him from these killing machines? The guards.

But Operatives aren't gods of war like the warframes. If anyone were to conduct a cost-benefit analysis, guards on the Relay would be nothing but a waste of resources if they can't stop the Tenno and their warframes. This means one of 2 things:

1. Those guys operating the Relay are wasting money, paying for food, living space, and possibly a wage, on guys who will never pay out, an idea that would make the Perrin Sequence triggered at the thought.

2. These guards can neutralize a warframe in a quick enough manner to end conflicts. But Operatives aren't as amazing as warframes. We take operatives with us to syndicate missions and they usually end up dying. Tenno operatives keep getting imprisoned. And the defense sortie operatives keep walking towards enemies while going guns blazing, thinking they're Iron Man or something, ending up getting downed ever so often.

So if these guys are bad, how can they stop the Tenno? There's only one possibility: they have weapons so impeccable, so inconceivably powerful, that it can rival a warframe, the Orokin's greatest war machine.

And that weapon, my friend, is none other than the Double Barrel Braton.

Edited by Heckzu
More "speculation"

i'm 100% serious when i say we absolutely should have this Weapon, as a joke.

29 minutes ago, Beggining said:

MK2-Braton when DE

MK-12 Braton

there, fixed.

31 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I guess that's what happens when you leave your Tigris and Braton in storage for too long.

if leaving a Braton in that Infested room does that, hang on lemme go get ALL of my Guns and throw them into that room.
first up is Supra. double the bullet hose.

lol.

7 minutes ago, taiiat said:

if leaving a Braton in that Infested room does that, hang on lemme go get ALL of my Guns and throw them into that room.

lol.

I think what he means is that this Double Barreled Braton looks like the offspring of a Braton and Tigris, as its base is the Braton, but it features 2 barrels like the Tigris.

On another note: the Braton has a primed variant. The Tigris also has a primed variant. DOUBLE BARREL BRATON PRIME CONFIRMED?!

12 minutes ago, taiiat said:

i'm 100% serious when i say we absolutely should have this Weapon, as a joke.

MK-12 Braton

there, fixed.

lol.

As Heckzu said, I meant it's their love child :P

1 minute ago, LazerSkink said:

I missed the course on weapon procreation.

Shame, it was pretty... interesting. Highly graphic images of the creation of the Redeemer/Sarpa/AkJagara.

Special guest appearance from the Tipedo and it's parents 'Bo' and 'Kunai'.

Good stuff.

12 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

As Heckzu said, I meant it's their love child :P

Shame, it was pretty... interesting. Highly graphic images of the creation of the Redeemer/Sarpa/AkJagara.

Special guest appearance from the Tipedo and it's parents 'Bo' and 'Kunai'.

Good stuff.

Don't forget Miter and Hikou's unfortunate kid with down syndrome- the Panthera :(

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

i'm 100% serious when i say we absolutely should have this Weapon, as a joke..

Make it have a large magazine,  fires insanely quick, and with recoil heavier than tigriss'. Give it the braton's sfx but layerd almost precisely (a little nudge so the second aound lagged out) and make it loud

it's a beatiful weapon but sorry guys...i'm really sorry...i think that's a glitch....look at the part where the trigger is when the barrel "divide" there are 2 little black shadows and one of them is "cutted" by the texture of the other barrel...but i would love a double barrel braton *-*

33 minutes ago, Sirfol said:

it's a beatiful weapon but sorry guys...i'm really sorry...i think that's a glitch....look at the part where the trigger is when the barrel "divide" there are 2 little black shadows and one of them is "cutted" by the texture of the other barrel...but i would love a double barrel braton *-*

Shhhhhh stop ruining the fun. What if it's not a glitch, maybe it's intentional.

Just like how Excalibur is featured on many of the Warframe ads and cinematics which makes him the poster boy, the Braton is often featured alongside him, making it the poster weapon. The Braton also has the most variants of any weapon in the game: MK1 Braton, Braton, Braton Vandal, and Braton Prime.

The MK1 Braton is the newbie gun people start with. The Braton is an alternative version to the newbie gun. As a newbie weapon, this weapon is low-tier, but easy to use for anyone.

Braton Vandal is the  special exclusive version of the Braton. It is only slightly worse in performance when compared to Braton Prime.

The Braton Prime is a decent weapon, with moderate crit chance and good status, putting it at a mid tier.

So the poster weapon has 4 variants from low to mid tier, but why stop there? If the Corpus were willing to make and sell their own stripped down version of the Braton Prime, a ballistic weapon unlike all of the energy weapons they utilized, it means the Braton has great potential, possibly eventually reaching top tier status. And what better way to improve one Grakata Braton than to make it TWO Grakatas Bratons combined?