Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Statement regarding the on-going double credit Event.

VoidProdigy

We got Double Credit event, but for what purpose? Veterans have millions to billions of credits as we speak. New players will need this booster because of the amount of credit they'll need for gears. Yet, for what reason did DE give us this double credit?

" We’re looking for the best fighters to participate in the debut of The Index.

If you want to wager and earn big winnings, you'll need plenty of Credits! Stock up now with our Double Credit Bonus Weekend. "

Of all the other useful boosters they could've given, they gave us this.

2 minutes ago, Beggining said:

You already answered your own question, and the Index will need a lot of money, too.

It will need a lot of money when you'll lose an event match to forfeit your investment alongside the profit amount. Yet, the probability of failing is extremely low, since you only need to "Win" the match to keep your investment. Hence the credit booster comes to no use.

1 hour ago, ---AweSomeXaV--- said:

It will need a lot of money when you'll lose an event match to forfeit your investment alongside the profit amount. Yet, the probability of failing is extremely low, since you only need to "Win" the match to keep your investment. Hence the credit booster comes to no use.

Why are you complaining about a free booster? What is the point? Legitimately curious as to why you're upset over this.

Edited by JSharpie
Added some stuff and remove the hurt feefees

Take off your tinfoil hat. I´m not pleased to take out the "TWW discussion" but i have to. Index preview. You play it earn all rewards and if you are lucky enought you get all mods in few to more runs. And that will probably be done by most players, not only by vets. DE had to "give" us something to push us play more between the mayor updates. It is not the first time they threw such bait. And if you imagine the players mentality - they giving it out for free, lets grab a crapton of it. And with the index missions they will fall into gambling without complains about TWW pushed back again.

6 hours ago, CRCGamer said:

This booster applies to the reward credits too... also I had a login reward booster running as well. I sure as heck didn't mind getting 140K credits per "high-risk" Index 2 run.

Meh just go akkad 5 waves 120k or hieracon 1 excavator 100k with one more cred booster from market. Much much faster

Edited by Whit3Powd3R

7 hours ago, Whit3Powd3R said:

Meh just go akkad 5 waves 120k or hieracon 1 excavator 100k with one more cred booster from market. Much much faster

Doing that doesn't give me any odds of the new mods though. 140K every few minutes while poking them in hopes of Thermagnetic shells dropping versus outright credit farming and praying for Endo. Hmm.

13 hours ago, ---AweSomeXaV--- said:

We got Double Credit event, but for what purpose? Veterans have millions to billions of credits as we speak. New players will need this booster because of the amount of credit they'll need for gears. Yet, for what reason did DE give us this double credit?

" We’re looking for the best fighters to participate in the debut of The Index.

If you want to wager and earn big winnings, you'll need plenty of Credits! Stock up now with our Double Credit Bonus Weekend. "

Of all the other useful boosters they could've given, they gave us this.

i dont understand neither agree ^^)

i play a long time and some "ressources" eat a ton of my cash ongoing, and for shure my individual style to play, and the last 2 updates changed my income dramatically

so im glad to have this double cash stuff ... im no really thankful as well as i welcome it from my gamer-heart ... ^^)

19 hours ago, aoguro said:

i dont understand neither agree ^^)

i play a long time and some "ressources" eat a ton of my cash ongoing, and for shure my individual style to play, and the last 2 updates changed my income dramatically

so im glad to have this double cash stuff ... im no really thankful as well as i welcome it from my gamer-heart ... ^^)

I am not speaking complicated English. And this is the first time i heard resources eating credit.

DE: Here's some free booster.

You: I DUN LIKE BOOSTER GIMME OTHER BOOSTER.

DE: But it's free.

YOU: NO I WANT OTHER FREE STUFF. 

Seriously, why complain about free stuff? You lose absolutely nothing from it. 

Edited by Agentawesome

i seen threads complaining about baro stuff, complaining about credit event, complaining about index, about everything. everytime i go to these forums, they filled with complains threads. discussion in this post leads to nothing productive just another grief , pointing i am veteran i do not need stuff. i much more happy just playing the game than comming to forums.