Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Access

Durkai

So I've heard Banshee may be the next prime, but I also heard something about Mirage.  Personally my bet is on Banshee, but I want to know what you guys think-- maybe I'm completely wrong.  Also, what do you think the next primed weapons will be???  I haven't heard anything about them

If DE stays with the accustomed order--which they almost certainly will--this PA will be Banshee Prime and the next will be Valkyr Prime.

What they might come with is completely up in the air, but the 'frames themselves are almost assuredly these two.

After them, it'll be Oberon Prime and Hydroid Prime, then the next female pair will be Zephyr Prime and Mirage Prime. I think. You do lose track after awhile, but pretty sure that was the order of introduction, which is what DE goes by, all other things being equal.

3 hours ago, Dyrkii said:

So I've heard Banshee may be the next prime, but I also heard something about Mirage.  Personally my bet is on Banshee, but I want to know what you guys think-- maybe I'm completely wrong.  Also, what do you think the next primed weapons will be???  I haven't heard anything about them

it's either banshee or valkyr prime. Personally, I think it could be valkyr prime because of popularity. BUT, of they do what they did with syndicate melees (ie: making useless weapons cool), then bringing in Banshee prime would make banshee more popular.

5 hours ago, ViS4GE said:

Yea, it should be before christmas so more popular one should generate more profits. That will be deciding factor for them.

Yeh cause they're gonna put out the unvaulted p access during x-mas & the actual new P access in the small time between now n then, could also be reversed but unlikely.

Edited by (PS4)Poloboyzz93

13 hours ago, Dyrkii said:

Since all of the original frames have been primed DE has been going in order of frames released.

(As long as it adheres to the MMFF gender pattern of prime releases)

Banshee is the oldest frame without a prime, so she's basically a lock to be next.

17 hours ago, Sloan441 said:

If DE stays with the accustomed order--which they almost certainly will--this PA will be Banshee Prime and the next will be Valkyr Prime.

What they might come with is completely up in the air, but the 'frames themselves are almost assuredly these two.

After them, it'll be Oberon Prime and Hydroid Prime, then the next female pair will be Zephyr Prime and Mirage Prime. I think. You do lose track after awhile, but pretty sure that was the order of introduction, which is what DE goes by, all other things being equal.

They never went in order of introduction.  Frost was the first non-founder prime before any of the 8 vanillas.  Nova got prime before 6 earlier frames, including Banshee who still doesn't have one, and all other primes have been in a scattered order as well.

At this point basically anything up until Chroma is technically possible.

Edited by Callback

4 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Can't wait for Limbo Prime just to witness the ragefest with those Limbos everywhere

DE wants to rework his abilities so he'll probably be different by the time his prime drops. As for if it'll be Banshee or Valk prime my money is on Valk since shes more popular and they'll net more money just in time for Christmas imo.

4 minutes ago, Callback said:

At this point basically anything up until Chroma is technically possible.

It's not and you missed the point.

DE can do what they want, of course, but they definitely follow a pattern. The only exception so far is Nova. The generally accepted reason for this is TrinityP wasn't ready due to cloth physics issues, so she (and everyone else) got bumped by NovaP.

Why NovaP? Hell, who knows. Probably because she was simple conceptually and presumably popular (with someone...somewhere...).

After Trin was back on track, we've continued with the usual order of introduction. So, it's a pretty good bet it's going to be BansheeP and ValkyrP in since they're the next two up in the female order of introduction.

21 hours ago, Sloan441 said:

omg, Valkyre and Oberon primes are gonna be sick!

According to the fact that Shade Prime would fit to Banshee Prime really well, I hope that Shade Prime comes along with the Banshee Prime Access.

I don't care about the 'frame but about the possibly next Prime Sentinel.

On 10/24/2016 at 7:14 AM, Sloan441 said:

Generally they've gone in order, but they have broken that in the past.  It's not likely but there is a possibility.  

1 hour ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Welp, my Valkyr just had her augments removed. I can't equip them and the black space on the bottom doesn't say that it's for Valkyr anymore. A strong sign they're doing something with Valkyr.

Valkyr Prime taking Banshee's place.

And there was also that thing with Valkyr's Bonds accessory being unavailable for purchase..

1 hour ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Welp, my Valkyr just had her augments removed. I can't equip them and the black space on the bottom doesn't say that it's for Valkyr anymore. A strong sign they're doing something with Valkyr.

Qb3o3aX.jpg

Valkyr Prime taking Banshee's place.

4 minutes ago, Archonos23 said:

And there was also that thing with Valkyr's Bonds accessory being unavailable for purchase..

Debunking two things that are not true anymore *if they were ever true*

6WAF7go.png

q19SXcd.png