Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New War Within Trailer Released and Release Date

NovusNova

6 hours ago, ---AweSomeXaV--- said:

Really dude? THOSE were the players they chose for the trailer, my fashion frames were much better than theirs, if i knew the competition would be this easy i would've participated.

Seems like DE didn't select anyone who had an awful, entitled attitude like yours.

I'm excited for this.

if they really are going for a November 9th release, they must have solved their creative issues in record time.. or it may have been rushed/glossed over....

also, I reckon that face is one of the Queens, and it's clearly quite Orokin in nature, being totally symmetrical, and seemingly no imperfections like scarring or decay on the Skin. fingers crossed it doesn't get DElayed again!

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

5 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Think of it as an almost-birthday gift if it comes out on the former.

but see if it comes out on the 15th or the 16th it would mean they would have 1/2 a month to put finishing touches into it and another 1/2 a month for the major bug fixes (knowing DE theres going to be some major bugs that will appere just like the last major update with starchat 2.0 and all that...) and other things just before X-Mas comes....

Edited by TasteVengence
Typeing to fast forgot to increase brightness makeing silly typeos...

Anybody know if this is a slipup or if its true? I really want to believe its the release date for TWW but given how it have been constantly delayed and the fact that DE haven't put in a precise release date on their TWW launch other than saying its coming in November, makes me cautious.

http://www.pcgamer.com/warframes-next-major-update-lands-next-month/