Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New War Within Trailer Released and Release Date

NovusNova

Hype is at -99999 points.

I am glad i already figured out that the junctions would be involved somehow and made sure not to unlock any more then mars to save me from this quest.

Second dream was such a angsty teen wet dream that i still have cringe attacks to this day.

Evangelion light just gave me a sour taste in my mouth and a $&*&*#(%& snotbox that takes up real estate in my ship.

Unless the quest actually give the Warframes any useful things i will ensure to never complete it.

That is my opinion of WWT.

If you are hyped and like it enjoy it different fun for different people.

11 hours ago, Evanescent said:

@NovusNova

See, now I'm confused:

The hype site says and I quote:

To begin this journey, you must have completed The Second Dream Quest and have access to the planet Sedna by unlocking the Pluto-Sedna Junction.

Does this mean I don't have to do Sedna Junction if I've got it unlocked? Kind of short in time right now so if it's absolutely needed I'll have to pull some all-nighters for it but if it's not I'll get some sleep and focus on irl stuff.

Would really help if you could clarify!

Thanks!

You still have to complete the junction, according to AGayGuyPlays and DE Drew. Luckily, all I had to do was beat Vay Hek, but the Lua requirements might be a pain for those who haven't done them.

4 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:
7 hours ago, Coherent_Exile said:

[Update: Digital Extremes reached out to clarify that The War Within will be available "the week of the 9th," not necessarily that specific date.]

Duun-duuun-DUUUUUUNNN!!

Holy S#&$. I was skeptical at first when I heard that PC Gamer said that it is supposedly comming out at the 9th, thinking that they might have just misheard things, but now that I am reading that DE specifically reached out to them to clarify that it will be availabe in the WEEK OF THE 9TH OF NOVEMBER, it is starting to feel a lot more real....

Must... Not... Get...HYPED... Resist... The... Hype-Train...

41 minutes ago, Kiyomaru-EN- said:

Holy S#&$. I was skeptical at first when I heard that PC Gamer said that it is supposedly comming out at the 9th, thinking that they might have just misheard things, but now that I am reading that DE specifically reached out to them to clarify that it will be availabe in the WEEK OF THE 9TH OF NOVEMBER, it is starting to feel a lot more real....

Must... Not... Get...HYPED... Resist... The... Hype-Train...

join us >:D 

8 hours ago, Coherent_Exile said:

[Update: Digital Extremes reached out to clarify that The War Within will be available "the week of the 9th," not necessarily that specific date.]

November 7th ~ 12th. The 7th being if DE gets done earlier and releases it before standard update day, the 12th if DE works through the weekend pulling an all-nighter.

3 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

November 7th ~ 12th. The 7th being if DE gets done earlier and releases it before standard update day, the 12th if DE works through the weekend pulling an all-nighter.

Well, I guess I'm expecting it to be the 12th with DE pulling an all-nighter. I know that's pessimistic but no one can blame me based on DE's past experience.

3 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Not actually delayed. This is a confirmation of the week that it's coming out. I don't think anyone thought it was gonna be November 9th, but I do now think that it might be the second weekend of November.

Giving a very specific date and then say "it may not come out that specific date" is the very opposite of "confirmating".