The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

idrc what abilities it has. As soon as Steve mentioned step sequencer, all I could think of was creating dope dubstep tracks. However, I hope it's done right. I really want a separate, super awesome looking, and custom arsenal thing where you're actually given a step sequencer. So you can literally make your own music by plopping in different sounds and stuff. And each song, using the combinations of the possible hundreds of sounds and combinations; make a different buff/debuff. I could just imagine those that are skilled at music, making incredibly powerful buffs :P

4 hours ago, Warlord1400 said:

So, we know that a Bard music-Warframe is coming, and we've heard the names of some of the abilities..

Tune Up, Drop D, Pied Piper, and Amplifier(sounds so lit)(got sources from AGGP)

What do you think these abilities do? What do you want them to do? What ability name did you want? TALK!!!!!!

Thanks for posting

more Images: if you want them....

Spoiler

Cv4ECfBUEAA-7ky.jpgCv4ECfCVUAAthe7.jpg

28hlxxd.jpg

only thing discussed was the step customization for creating unique audio  mixer thats in her kit if memory serves? 

anyway ... ill list powers and possible variations of them under them 

im betting her passive is the mixer step function steve was talking about 

Tune Up

• toggle on a buff or buffs

Drop D

• possibly a debuff power to enemies 

Pied Piper

• like a siren: lulls enemies in aoe, to be less aggressive and or follow bard
  • possibly is DOT based?

Amplifier

• seems apparent that it amplifies, possible aura based like trinity bless.... 
  • power strength and range would be my guess to what it affects 
Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

7 hours ago, (XB1)The Final Rumor said:

No I refuse to call it a bard lol! A lot of frames are named after gods 

nyx :roman

atlas: greek

zephyr: Roman 

wukong/nehza : China gods

i think the new God should be Apollo 

apollo cause he's the God of the sun AND MUSIC

but it's a female so yeah.  Euterpe is the female greek muse of music. 

Going on just the names....

1. Tune Up sounds like some kind of heal or buff.
  2. Drop D, I have no idea. Surely not something naughty... :P
  3. Pied Piper may be some kind of enemy manipulation power (after the folktale of the Pied Piper of Hamelin)
  4. Amplifier could be an AoE effect and/or a substantial buff.

All told it sounds like either another supporty kind of frame (like Titania), but it could possibly be a buff-oriented mage (like Mirage).

3 hours ago, GreyEnneract said:

Please give energy. We need options other than Trinity.

2 hours ago, GreyEnneract said:

Zenurik isn't a Warframe.

You didn't specify. Just said energy. :3:3:3 Limbo doesn't restrict ability usage in the rift either. So you can spam your abilities and get energy back. Also Mag drops energy orbs with every kill she gets with pull. There's an arcane as well iirc that doubles the potency of energy orbs.

Just now, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

You didn't specify. Just said energy. :3:3:3 Limbo doesn't restrict ability usage in the rift either. So you can spam your abilities and get energy back. Also Mag drops energy orbs with every kill she gets with pull. There's an arcane as well iirc that doubles the potency of energy orbs.

The rift not only prevents energy orb pick ups, but also doesn't regen the amount of energy you spend quickly at all.

While Pull very rarely kills. How do either of these compare to what EV can do?

And once again, Arcanes are not Warframes. You also double posted by the way.

7 minutes ago, GreyEnneract said:

The rift not only prevents energy orb pick ups, but also doesn't regen the amount of energy you spend quickly at all.

While Pull very rarely kills. How do either of these compare to what EV can do?

And once again, Arcanes are not Warframes. You also double posted by the way.

Even if the new warframe did restore energy, nothing will ever hit EV levels ever again. It's a terribly broken mechanic just like the rest of her abilities. I don't even build for EV and I can still keep an entire team topped off.

Just now, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Even if the new warframe did restore energy, nothing will ever hit EV levels ever again. It's a terribly broken mechanic just like the rest of her abilities. I don't even build for EV and I can still keep an entire team topped off.

I agree that it can be tweaked down a bit, but not every one of her abilities are broken. WoL mostly goes unused, while Link only applies to keeping herself alive.

After Limbo's rework he can possibly be an alternative, but until then I'll keep hoping the Bard can give energy in some way that is actually reliable.