Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

On 11/1/2016 at 3:45 PM, VampirePirate said:

None of the warframes, since the game's creation, were ever ninja-like except for Ash.

I don't mind the bard-warframe.   I rather test it out first before having opinions.   My impressions though, are that she is going to be an interesting and fun warframe to play.

Because Loki having stealth, bunshin, substitution and a blinding flash bomb that makes people drop their weapons is not ninja-like at all?

Edited by ssj782
Added a word

45 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

No they said bard frame is coming in 2017

They did say bardframe was coming before the end of the year. But delays are a fact of life: use the waiting time to farm mutagen samples, you might even build a hema before they release bardframe.

4 minutes ago, PAX_NL said:

They did say bardframe was coming before the end of the year. But delays are a fact of life: use the waiting time to farm mutagen samples, you might even build a hema before they release bardframe.

they said both first BUT later they said nidus only.

4 hours ago, AtroSpiker said:

his probably means it's next week though, the timing would be great if Helminth & Nidus have no more secrets to hide.

I would give them at least two weeks after they return to work.  The first week is likely going to be devoted to patches from the nidus update at minimum.  It would not surprise me or bother me much if Bard wasn't released until Feb.

12 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

I would give them at least two weeks after they return to work.  The first week is likely going to be devoted to patches from the nidus update at minimum.  It would not surprise me or bother me much if Bard wasn't released until Feb.

Agreed. Streamline 19.5 and give it to the console brethren. Then start on whatever quest we'll need to do for the bard.

Scott has said that he thinks about making all of Bard Frame's abilities deplorables, just like Vauban.

I personally don't like that, since I don't like how Vauban plays. In my opinion, just throwing grenades (deplorables) around is very boring, which would be a real shame, since the step sequencer, by the looks of it, makes for a really fun and unique mechanic.

I'd like to see a level of versatility and engagement that is on par with Ivara's kit.

I do obviously know that this is only my opinion, so feel free to post yours too, but I hope that we wont get Vauban2.0.

Edit: I thought I posted this in the Warframe subforum. Oops.

Edited by KaeseSchnitte

8 minutes ago, KaeseSchnitte said:

deplorables

Freudian slip?

He may reconsider when he gets to a testing phase, although considering that he already scrapped the bard's kit it's not particularly likely.

I'm not to keen on it either, though I do like Vauban's playstyle.

39 minutes ago, DeadScream said:

Deployables are good for tacticians, not musicians imho

Haha, you do not know gigging musicians?

Of course we all love someday for everything to be possible with just an iPad, tho the truth is varied performance requires varied instruments and not everything can be so small.

Just now, Zookes said:

Haha, you do not know gigging musicians?

Of course we all love someday for everything to be possible with just an iPad, tho the truth is varied performance requires varied instruments and not everything can be so small.

That's not what I meant, sorry x) 

My english is too poor to explain what I wanted to say, actually .-.

One or two deployables sound great, 4 doesn't. I'd like putting down amps, and maybe some other thing. But when you have 4 abilities that are all deployable, it's just too samey.

Variety in how abilities work is the ideal for fun, so preferably at least one deployable but not 4.