The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

Well, y'see, Bard is gonna be using a sequencer, that involves actual notes and such. I'm pretty sure audiosurf doesn't actually take notes one for one, and it certainly doesn't use them to recreate the song, bard's songs definitely won't be more complex. If anything they're more comparable to midis in complexity at the best of times.

I think your expectations are kind of unrealistic, but I'll offer you the next best thing: There's a website called Online Sequencer that has sequences other people have created, in a similar system to what bard will have. The site's more advanced, but you could generally copy specific songs already on that site to Bard when she's released, just figuring out which notes are most comparable and then taking it visually from one to the other. It has lots of songs on there, chances are at least some you like and planned on.

Orpheus sounds fairly cool.

Something like Muse wouldn't be the worst, even if it seems like low hanging fruit. Being named after some obscure instrument wouldn't be the worst either in my opinion. Or something.

Orpheus would definitely be a-ok though.

18 hours ago, xxswatelitexx said:

In order to be able to do sound patterns on the fly - having to sit and design a song would take ages in mission.

Lmao, good thing that's not what you do at all. It's no more in mission changes than Chroma is. 

I would like it to be something in your Inventory as a option where you can change the music of your Warframe experience. For example when the music changes due to intense battle. it would be nice to have an option to place in your own creation. This shouldn't effect anyone else as it pertains to your own game play and system. 

You have to use the "Step Sequencer" to create a song if you don't want to use the default.  One of the DE in the stream said you'll be able to create and share the song you created.  I'm guessing they'll have a special server/service for this to prevent certain things so they'll probably have their own file type for the songs.

I'm going to make this song the best I can.

Spoiler

Edit: decided on a better song.

Edited by hatchetman

I cannot wait to hear the fresh new songs that might come out...

I'm sure people wont all use Zelda, Mario, or some other Popular franchise.  Especially not a John Cena or Meme based one, ...right ordis?

Ordis: "An totally unexpected color note combination, Operator. My sensors are - bleeding - pleased."

.... yup.

Note, I'm just poking fun.  I like Zelda, Mario, ect.  But I can almost guarantee those are going to be a majority.  I'll take a 100p bet :P

Edited by achromos