The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

9 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Me.

Quite often.

That being said, I think the default colors of the Bard Frame were fine as they were. I don't get this, "it's too similar," crap. It's not that big of a deal.

You're welcome to use those old colors if you like them so much, your complaining is equally pointless.

There's one point you forgot to mention - pretty much everyone of the developers confessed that they also felt her colours were too similar to Banshee's.

You're complaining about DE caving to the complaints of minorities as if they're mindless automatons with no thoughts of their own. They are changing it because *they* agree with the concern and *they* want to.

What is...?

Are we really so bored that we're complaining over starter colors on a Warframe that's not even out yet?

Its a minor change, it probably took a whole 10 seconds.  I bet the person that did it hand a donut in one hand while reading a sassy text message from their cat.

In almost 3 years of playing this game, I've learned that DE really only changes things that they want to change.

Edited by Noamuth

12 hours ago, heskaroid said:

This is a small rant that might end up in off topics, but here we go.

It upsets me to see that DE listens to tiny concerns, and I just don't get it, what's wrong with it? I kinda liked the original color scheme but hey, the minorities that barely did good to the game decided to be concerned about her colors so there you go, you changed it because of their tiny complaints.

You might as well change Chroma's colors because Valkyr has nearly the same colors and that both are tanky which is probably the same reason why you did this to the upcoming warframe. Same themes but similar colors are a no-no.

Point is DE spends too much time listening to minorities' barely fundamental complaints. (In my opinion. pls dont hurt me mods).

I am not being rude, but you......i mean....we....have no idea how many times they sat in the room discussing what the default colors are going to be. You are making it seem as if its the first time they have ever done this. I can't say I watched every dev stream. And I am not on the council. But I am damn sure they have done this a million times before. I just don't get why are you complaining? They are giving other people the choice of the colors because they probably felt it was a cool thing to do (No different from holding contests on making weapons or other things). And you feel entitled to ask them to change colors of older frames, and one who didn't even have his rework or new skin even mentioned. I don't get it man. Some things you just have to chill out on. Seeing as you can change the colors anyways, I don't get why you making a fuss over something YOU will have control over when you get it. The first thing most people will do is customize the colors from the default unless you are super new. I just.....sigh.

7 hours ago, KiryuKusakabe said:

what is with all the female names? Isn't it a Male frame? Normally regular frames are usually released as Male, Female, Male, Female and the last Frame was Titania a female frame.

He should be named Orpheus.

Oops. I think I and a few of us might have gone off AM-Bunny's overview where the 'she' pronoun was used.

How about Deguello a spanish bugle-call/military-march, and which also means "take no prisoner".

Edited by RunningTree3

The only frame I have default colours on is Nova Prime because I quite like how that one looks.

I don't really mind what they do to a frame that isn't released yet, I haven't got it so i'm not attached to it. Once it's out and i've played it for a few weeks and then they try and change something about how it looks (but not colours, those i'll change anyway) then i'll complain. 

Until it's in my hands, so to speak, DE can tweak it and change it as they see fit.