The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, the next prime...

Flashbinder

7 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Most likely, with the fanbase in support, it will be Valkyr.  Plus, valkyr prime will probably have nearly 1000 armor.  The tank is real.

Right up until those blasted Swarm MOAs hit you with that fog missile crap, which cuts your armor by half for the duration of its' effect on your armor (even if it can be countered by quick-attacking with melee.)

From the other day:

18 hours ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

Hydroid might be interesting, but next year will be MY year for some Zephyr Prime love<3

Me Tailwind'ing all majestically like:
flaesvv.gif

14 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Curveball, Zephyr.

Ugh, don't tease me like this. I have realistic expectations but a little tiny bit of me really, and I mean really wants this to happen lol.

25 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Chronologically speaking, Banshee. Profit wise (likely) speaking, Valkyr. Curveball, Zephyr.

As this guy says.

Also I came to a thought on Valkyr prime... Since the standard Valkyr was "corpus made", and Gersemi was the original model... Will the prime resemble a much golden and stuffed Gersemi?

21 minutes ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

Ugh, don't tease me like this. I have realistic expectations but a little tiny bit of me really, and I mean really wants this to happen lol.

mhm I'd like a Zephyr Prime. Hoping she's sleek as I can see her being too chunky with her current form plus Prime design, which really goes against Zephyr imo.

Been a while since I was looking forward to a Prime, last was Loki and Volt. Oberon's next for me, excluding Zephyr.

39 minutes ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

I know people hate her or don't know how to use her but to be honest a lot of people felt the same way about Vauban when he was released.

Vauban had and has a dedicated and quite sizable userbase, and not only are the results of his abilities a lot more easily grasped by non-Vauban players, most of them also scale indefinitely. The effectiveness of most of Banshee's abilities are difficult to gauge by other players - Sonar being the big exception - while their window of opportunity is also a lot smaller. 'Oh, a knock down. Oh, weakspots. Oh a short glowy AoE stagger. Oh, an invisible stagger with so-so damage. Compare that to Vauban's 'Ohh, shiny zapping balls. Ohh multi tool. Ohh, AoE CC net. Ohh black hole gravity trap.' Not saying I'm not fine with the visual effects of Banshee's abilities. As a "wraith" her attacks shouldn't be super flashy, but I'm hoping that at some point a little visual upgrade to SQ's waves will reflect the range of the ability's influence more accurately than it does now.