The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Reclaim All Of the Plat That You Regretfully Spent, How Much Plat Would That Be!?

(PSN)ThaHype1zReel

Note: feel free to share your stories, but please refrain from bragging about exploiting new players or how you've successfully ripped off other Tenno.  You’re not impressing anyone.

How many times have you bought something (from the Market or another player) and then later regretted that purchase?  How did you feel after you realized that you wasted your plat?  What transaction left you so pissed off that you couldn’t sleep that night?  As a 3-year veteran (PS4), I’ve made my fair share of dumb purchases – some worse than others.  Here are a few of my worst bargains:

• 1      When I started, players would receive 50 plat upon activating a new account.  I spent all of it on the regular Bo.

• 2      Not paying attention + button-mashing in the Foundry = rushing a Saryn helmet for 25 plat.  Still not over that one.

• 3      I traded 400 plat for all 4 dual stat Toxic mods.  I even thought I had lucked out with that price-tag!  Very soon after I learned about T4 Voids in conjunction with Corrupted Vor…aka, kill Vor to collect Toxic dual stat mod.

• 4      I bought Ivara for 325 plat because her components drop exclusively from Spy missions.  I hated Spy missions previously!  Ironically enough – now – solo’ing Spy missions with Ivara is my favorite thing to do in Warframe!

• 5      Ever have what you thought was a GREAT idea, only to swiftly realize how not-great that idea was?  That happened to me immediately after buying Atlas’s Nobile animation.  50 plat down the drain…

In total, I’ve wasted roughly 850 plat on fruitless purchases.  How bout you?

After buying ALL the Prime Access packs and several 50%, 75% offs? 

0p

I have no regrets to my purchases because I work enough overtime and my bills are all payed I have no issue paying to make my life easier here or there as long as game content still keeps coming.

The ~600 for Hunhow's Gift bundle. Sure War looks cool but in no way whatsoever is that bundle worth so damn much. I also regret buying the Caustacyst bundle because a day after I bought it DE nerf'd the weapon and now it's garbage. If only they would test their stuff out before adding it into the game instead of using us to test it for them, I would be 300p richer.

Edited by ExzoSSG

3 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

10 or 20p... accidentally rushing a forma with less 10 seconds left. The bar look completely fill and I was pressing confirm too fast. Everything else, I have no regret spending plat (own everything in the market).

same happend to me. not with forma but with a warframe part

uh, probably 45p. I bought the DotD Lato skin pack because it didn't say "owned" even though I had it from the other skin packs I'd bought.

Other than that, none I can think of, and I have spent well over 10,000 plat (probably around 20,000).

1) I did rush my Normal Rhino Build on the foundry by mistake.  Them 50 plat.

2) Buying Classic Color Palette, I hate it and never touch it again. Saturated is way better.  Them 75 plat.

3) Inaros Anubis Helmet, after I buy it for like 5 days later it could be obtained on one of the Alert Missions.  Them 75 plat.

4) Capsule Sentinel Tail. Didn't know it was mostly white colored (can't be changed), it's useless 2 me since it crashes with the colors of my sentinels.  Them 15 plat.

5) Not plat related, but to this day I regret buying Excalibur Vespula Tennogen Skin... The skin it self its ugly for my eyes. I don't even play Excalibur, I just level it as MR fodder (I don't like Excalibur). That day I was bored so I bought the skin out of boredom. Still regret getting it. The only use I had for Excalibur was for Draco, now its collecting dust.

That's pretty much it, I love the rest of the stuff I spend my plat on. <3

idk. the thousands I spend so far on forma. Although, I will probably continue buying forma :P

Everything else I've bought is all cosmetics. My friend bought me the hunhows pack. And every other weapon or frame I have farmed legitimately.

The Valkitty skin. Said limited time and I assumed they meant it. A 75% off login coupon showed up right after I bought her and they announced it wasn't limited time anymore.

The Hunhow Pack. Seeing that sale hurt a lot. Armor is ok but everything else went unused.

Various holiday bundles I could have saved more plat if I actually bought the bundles instead of cherry picking.

So I dunno.....that would be 600 plat, maybe more?

Edited by (PS4)Tactless_Ninja

i think my regret spending total is....hold on...lemme count........multiply by twelve...carry the one....000,000,000 plat. there is no typo there that is indeed 0 hundred and 0 million 0 hundred and 0 thousand and 0. i have spent all my plat with purpose and no regurts.

Edited by Caobie