Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On this Megahype Eve, post your wildest prediction for TWW that could change EVERYTHING about the Tennoverse as we know it!

(PSN)Silverback73

22 minutes ago, FMZerek said:
  • We learn more about Olemedi
  • When we lose control of our Warframes, Teshin takes control--but not in the way we think
  • Salad V/Sargus Ruk swoops in and saves us when our Operators are vulnerable (I say Sargus Ruk because Gradivus)

I actually do think that Sargus would be willing to betray the queens for the tenno.

26 minutes ago, FMZerek said:
  • We learn more about Olemedi
  • When we lose control of our Warframes, Teshin takes control--but not in the way we think
  • Salad V/Sargus Ruk swoops in and saves us when our Operators are vulnerable (I say Sargus Ruk because Gradivus)

;)

1 hour ago, L_Walk said:

I have a wild suspicion we kill one of the queens.  Maybe not kill per say, but our actions lead to her death.  The other takes over as head dictator.  You heard it here first.

To be honest after seeing some of the Fortress mode gameplay from DERebecca and seeing (spoiler alert) that in the TV like screens in the level it only shows the white and gold queen so this theory actually would makes sense.