The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

After returning to Orbiter and showing Ordis my new powers, I must use Transpherence. But then after something like 10 seconds screen turns white. No loading screens, only music still playing. I had to use ctrl+esc to leave game. I checked forums and changed something in display settings, but it did not help. Because I'm stuck in TWW, I cannot even play this game ('cause i can't leave this quest).

My friend had this problem and we somehow managed to get past it with the following:

6 hours ago, CountrifiedSoul said:

My friend was stuck there as well and what seemed to work was to lose the internet connection at the beginning of the cinematic. Now, we tried it several times before actually completing the mission, and what happened was that it worked (the objective appeared) twice. Didn't work the third time nor the fourth time. The fourth time, my friend completed the mission but we were not quick enough to plug the cable back so the "network not responding" message appeared during the following mission and the game went back to the login screen. After a few more tries, it finally worked although the internet was on the whole time. Go figure.

It's a long shot as it was a bit inconsistent but it would be interesting to know if it works for you.

The Kuva Siphon glitches when affected by Chaos. The Kuva Clouds keep spawning as well as the Guardians.
Upon dashing into the cloud the usual VO plays but nothing happens, then the next cloud spawns.

I'm aslo having frequent CtD's when jumping from operator to Warframe. This has happened with almost all Sipohns I encountered today.

Spoiler

24KdwRg.jpg

Edited by ayugamex
added a screenshot

On 12/11/2016 at 1:36 PM, El_Chino said:

@[DE]Danielle My Rifle riven mod asks me to sustain a melee combo of 3x for 30 seconds with an active sentinel present. So I equip the mod on a rifle, mod my melee to achieve that easy, equip my sentinel so it also attacks, but then no matter how much I wait over 3x combo, the riven mod doesn't unveil. Please fix :c

Same problem. Tested 2 times. Only tried with Carrier Prime active for now. When I start mission I do get the notification that I am on that bonus "task".

Edited by Nabzig

@[DE]Danielle

Got through pursue teshin into the asteroids, with motion sickness after about the 20th green attempt, and fell through the floor where you land on the ground. Unstuck did absolutely nothing so I had to abort. Too sick to do it again. Unsure how anyone expects motion sick people to do this or why motion sickness complaints were ignored after the archwing changes but its ruined the entire wait for TWW. Cannot progress, do not pass go.

There's a bug with the SPOILER that can prevent you from getting prime parts, spoilery details below

Spoiler

1. Pick a fissure mission
2. Pick a relic
3. Collect 10 reactant
4. Switch to operator
5. Reactant progress is separate for the operator, so 0
6. Walk into extraction AS OPERATOR, no reward.

Various bugs caused by the same source:

Returning to Warframe after using transference:

- FoV will always be reverted to default, ignoring Display setting

- Vazarin's instant revives count reverted to 4 (turned into -1 once, maybe when it was lower than 4)

- My Saryn Prime's max health sometimes reduced from 925 to 832 ??._.a

Edited by ntyd1s

On 11/12/2016 at 5:44 AM, QTEila said:

Hi, after the War Withins' release, i noticed that the crouch and tap jump option for void dash does not work on controllers/gamepads but does on keyboard. On controller crouching also does not register as the operator but does while you're playing as your frame, same goes for the crouch jump mechanic. it would be nice to have it fixed relatively soon. Been doing some experiments.

This! ^ 

I found 2 general bugs, that were very annoying. They are about Kuva farming. I dont mind little bugs at all, but those siphons appear so rare, that this made me a little angry.

1. I did the Spy alert for Nitain at Uranus. The siphon appeared in the water of a tileset and the kuva-clouds spawned very close to the siphon and were instantly consumed by the siphon. There was no chance for dashing through the clouds.

2. I did the first Sortie Mission today (Exterminate, lower energy). The siphon appeared, and the clouds spawned al ittle further away from the siphon. But in operator mode, i couldnt dash at all. I think that has something to do with the lowered energy on this mission.

ty

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Steve @[DE]Danielle @[DE]Drew  GAME BREAKING ISSUE

DE, PLEASE SEE THIS URGENT ISSUE: Cannot play TWW since it skips ENTIRE missions if you abort or have a connection loss on host migration or simply crash.

I've lost 2 missions thanks to this bug, first time I wanted to change something so I aborted and tried to restart the mission and it didn't do anything. Relogged and it went to Jupiter instead of Lua, thought the mission had shifted there. Went to Jupiter, heard new dialogue, realised the first mission had been skipped, aborted to check if there was a reset button on the mission. Cleared active mission in Codex, reactivated but to no avail, lost 2 whole missions of the quest, too scared to attempt to play any further. What's the point of story quests if I can't play them if any abort, crash or connection loss on migration deprives you of an entire story based mission?

Edited by Sci_Ant

A funny thing happened on the Corpus Invasion, involving Kuva.

Spoiler

So I decided to side with the Grineer because I wanted to annoy the Zanuka Hunter.  And wouldn't you know it, my first Kuva Siphon event occured!  Only, we couldn't harm the Kuva nor the guardians, even though I was void dashing through it and all.  I think it's because we sided with the Grineer that we couldn't harm them.  While I was a bit annoyed, the Kuva Guardians did take out the majority of the Corpus troops, so... yay teamwork?

Maybe have a variant for an invasion -- if the Kuva Siphon event spawns while you're siding with the Grineer, you have to protect it in addition to your other objective, and they'll give you a bit of Kuva as an added bonus for siding with them.  

6 hours ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

After returning to Orbiter and showing Ordis my new powers, I must use Transpherence. But then after something like 10 seconds screen turns white. No loading screens, only music still playing. I had to use ctrl+esc to leave game. I checked forums and changed something in display settings, but it did not help. Because I'm stuck in TWW, I cannot even play this game ('cause i can't leave this quest).

i found a fix to this just set your display to low(which is everything) and it should be fixed

it worked for me so it should work for you 

hope it helps :)

and to all those who are having the same problem just do as i say and it should work

have fun completing TWW :)

Edited by Mylifeforacake

2 hours ago, Zanchak said:

@[DE]Danielle

Got through pursue teshin into the asteroids, with motion sickness after about the 20th green attempt, and fell through the floor where you land on the ground. Unstuck did absolutely nothing so I had to abort. Too sick to do it again. Unsure how anyone expects motion sick people to do this or why motion sickness complaints were ignored after the archwing changes but its ruined the entire wait for TWW. Cannot progress, do not pass go.

This happened to me, although I was trying to kill an enemy that was in between the transition of Archwing and normal. (I had already completed the defense part, I only had to kill off enemies at that point) Had to abort, and then didn't have to deal with it again when I started again because the enemy wasn't there the next time.

18 minutes ago, Mylifeforacake said:

i found a fix to this just set your display to low(which is everything) and it should be fixed

it worked for me so it should work for you 

hope it helps :)

and to all those who are having the same problem just do as i say and it should work

have fun completing TWW :)

My computer device remembers the times, when dinosaurs had been ruling this world. Everything in my display settings is set to ,,low" since I started playing this game.