Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

dont know if someone said before

finish mission when you are using the new power

you will get 0 exp for equipped weapon

guess its because your warframe and "SPOILER" count as different individual

still, its a bug and exp gained should count whether you are using the new power or not

Spoiler

Revisited the Mountain in the last part, couldn't get through the first door because i wasn't able to do my abilities (the beam and melee attack). I could only use crouch walk and the dash move. Alt+F4'ed and restarted and the quest was finished, got the rewards. After i looked up on youtube what i missed (the final cutscene with teshin and the last choice if destroy the scepter, consume it or give the "red tear" to teshin) i want to replay it please. I don't know if the last choice (and the choices before) are important for the future (because it didn't show me the wheel which indicates if you made neutral, paragon or renegade choices).

Account is completely locked!

I can't access anything on my account.  I instantly get put into this mission, and there's no way to progress.  There's no button to press to get past the wall.  I've tried binding a key to unassigned stuff, but nothing gets me through.  Even trying to find a solution is entirely ruining the new update for me since there's nothing but spoilers, and no helpful info.

jr2zjm.jpg

Edited by Unagi604

A friend and I were planning to do some vault runs.  My friend has never done them before, so we went to our dojo to buy the dragon key blueprints, but we were unable to, since we were kicked out of the solar rail research menu by the armistice prompt.  As far as i know, this means that it is impossible to acquire dragon key blueprints.  I know that this hasn't been an issue before the update, so I assume that this is the right place to post about this.

I use a controller and i use left and right on the d pad to choose a power and then another button is "use selected power". now when i hover over to focus and use it, it only does my power and i can't do the stuff i did in the quest with the operator. I had to press 5 on the keyboard to do the quest :/

Edited by RyujinFrost

1 hour ago, NinthAria said:

Having some trouble with the riven mod I got at the end of the quest. I did the challenge to identify it, but it's still unequippable, even though my mastery rank is more than high enough (19 versus the 10 required for the mod).

it is for a specific gun type (probably rifle)

19 minutes ago, Unagi604 said:

Account is completely locked!

Hide contents

I can't access anything on my account.  I instantly get put into this mission, and there's no way to progress.  There's no button to press to get past the wall.  I've tried binding a key to unassigned stuff, but nothing gets me through.  Even trying to find a solution is entirely ruining the new update for me since there's nothing but spoilers, and no helpful info.

jr2zjm.jpg

Hide contents

use the E key ability

Edited by Superredoli