Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.2

[DE]Megan

Is it intentional that when you picked up the new melee parts dropped by Kuva Guardians while doing TWW does not count as actual drop? Because I picked 3 parts from them in the quest and ended up with nothing after finishing it.

3 hours ago, FullMetalChrist42 said:

Could we possibly fix the "Track Teshin" quest the SECOND part of TWW which broke for me after already having to wait for 3-4 hours to fix the first part. It is taking me to the regular exterminate mission with no dialogue or objective markers anywhere.

P.S I do appreciate that coding stuff can be hard but this has been a year in development surely part of that  would have been "play testing"?

@FullMetalChrist42 I had the same problem. I fix it with a clan member being the host even after he finish the quest.

Please look at this, I play with a gamepad and can not use tranference properly. It's not the only problem with gamepads, I have submitted a list of the rest before and I'm sure you can find it on my profile but since you are doing TWW stuff now I would hate this to persist as long as some of the problems have

Spoiler

Was not able to connect to friends missions 99% of the time; mission load screen freezes for the first 10-30 seconds before unfreezing then loads to 75% or so then kicks me out.  I could connect to 60% of other hosts with no issue.  After TWW came out everything was great and working fine, no issues at all. I could connect to his and other hosts no problem.  Now after "hot fix" it's broken again........................................................................

1 hour ago, GhostJak1 said:

I still can't play the first mission, when it loads the map there's no transition from ortis, lotus, or the operator and when I get to the objective marker nothing happens 

Same thing. I restarted the game so many times, that the first mission of the quest (Investigate the Nursery on Lua) have been marked as complete in codex =/ But I don't even started it. I wonder if it's possible to reset quest, because I don't want to miss this part.

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Steve @[DE]Danielle @[DE]Drew   Posting this everywhere for visibility, GAME BREAKING ISSUE.

DE, PLEASE SEE THIS URGENT ISSUE: Cannot play TWW since it skips ENTIRE missions if you abort or have a connection loss on host migration or simply crash.

I've lost 2 missions thanks to this bug, first time I wanted to change something so I aborted and tried to restart the mission and it didn't do anything. Relogged and it went to Jupiter instead of Lua, thought the mission had shifted there. Went to Jupiter, heard new dialogue, realised the first mission had been skipped, aborted to check if there was a reset button on the mission. Cleared active mission in Codex, reactivated but to no avail, lost 2 whole missions of the quest, too scared to attempt to play any further. What's the point of story quests if I can't play them if any abort, crash or connection loss on migration deprives you of an entire story based mission?

Edited by Sci_Ant

I play this quest solo normaly all quests I play solo is a lot more fun and I can scan new enemies etc. I didn`t had any problems with bugs in solo mode (Invite Only)

I really hope that they will made option so we can play this quest again this will be awesome!

It will be very good if all quests have option to play it more times. It is just a mission and it will be very good, because some quests I play a long long time ago, and after long time play it again will be awesome.

At least TWW, because is long and very good story will be awesome play it again.

Anyway this quest was perfect and I like it 10/10 :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Soju. said:

Is it intentional that when you picked up the new melee parts dropped by Kuva Guardians while doing TWW does not count as actual drop? Because I picked 3 parts from them in the quest and ended up with nothing after finishing it.

Got the same bug. :(

Also when you keep using transference during mission you don't earn focus points...

3 minutes ago, IgnotusTLoak said:

Please make it possible for the Operator to interact with the Kubrow or Kavat.... tht is so frustating that they cannot interact with them with their own hands.... only through their warframes....

Our companions only know the infested flesh inside our warframes as their owner ',:D To them, the operator would be just some weirdo they've never met before, and possibly an appealing chewtoy.

Ahh... When game lore can be stretched to justify actual gameplay deficiencies/oversights. 

1 minute ago, SpaceBad said:

Our companions only know the infested flesh inside our warframes as their owner ',:D To them, the operator would be just some weirdo they've never met before, and possibly an appealing chewtoy.

Ahh... When game lore can be stretched to justify actual gameplay deficiencies/oversights. 

But wouldn't they feel some compassion in the operator? Especially when the operator feels the urge to pet them like they would do in their warframes. Furthermore is the amount and the scent of the infested material truly the same for each warframe? Because the user can still modify and change the warframe, thus effectively the whole build of it.

I don't know but i would feel sad for the operator to bond with his companions through their warframes, to share the space with them. But when he walks in his true form among them, he is absolutely ignored. He is only able to give and gain love from or to his companion through a proxy.. A proxy that could even modify his way of perception through the mere build of the warframe. So... there is never the 'real feel'. That is @(*()$ tragic, man.