The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.5

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Luxpluff said:

Same here.

And if you could actually have them become rewards from non-Sorties, that would be great. The only Riven I've got so far is still the one from the quest, as Sorties only give me Endo.

Why you still believe that Endo is a reasonable reward for missions that a) require completing the whole main story line (so far) and b) are supposedly end-game missions still escapes me.

Keep in mind that Endo were originally the "fall back" reward when you had already gotten the other rewards. Since Endo is required for fusion of Primed Mods and Rivens, I think that they are still an acceptable reward. However, they SHOULDN"T be weighed at 50-60% that they're currently at considering you have to do three of the hardest missions in the game on any given day. They talked about a token to be redeemed for rewards from Sorties, I think that would make it better. 

nice work big fan of the game since beta ^_^, i just wanted a quick question awnsered i know im probably a rare case but i started growing facial hair since age 15 had a nicely kept beard at 17 kinda looked like arrow from the tv show but with a weirder nose and less hair lol but point is i would like my tenno to bear a beard like i did if possible.

THANK YOU! Was finally able to finish TWW!

Spoiler

Maybe I just need some more practice, but Void Dash still seems a little glitchy with a controller. Also, it would be nice to have a consistent void energy gauge. Right now it seems like it's either full or not visible at all, and I know those aren't the only two states. Not having energy while I think I do might in fact explain the glitchy feeling.

Edited by Maeglin73

55 minutes ago, 3thereal said:

Keep in mind that Endo were originally the "fall back" reward when you had already gotten the other rewards. Since Endo is required for fusion of Primed Mods and Rivens, I think that they are still an acceptable reward. However, they SHOULDN"T be weighed at 50-60% that they're currently at considering you have to do three of the hardest missions in the game on any given day. They talked about a token to be redeemed for rewards from Sorties, I think that would make it better. 

Except you can acquire 2000 and even 4000 Endo in a matter of hours if you know where to farm. A 24 hour time-gated "endgame" mission line which rewards you with what is effectively a teaspoon of sugar, when you have silos of it, is quite absurd.

Edited by Nox_Terminus

5 minutes ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Except you can acquire 2000 and even 4000 Endo in a matter of hours if you know where to farm. A 24 hour time-gated "endgame" mission line which rewards you with what is effectively a teaspoon of sugar, when you have silos of it, is quite absurd.

Yeah... and sortie takes less than an hour to complete. Also that's why I mentioned the token system they proposed.

Baro warframe armor, it's finally begun! \o/

I've been waiting for it literally since the first Baro cosmetic came out. 

Thumbs up on the fixes; when's Tennogen and the Ash deluxe skin?

EDIT: Can player profiles of those who have completed TWW get their warframe animation sets returned to them? The default stance really detracts from it. Maybe operator stances would be nice too.

Edited by SpaceBad

When will the JV trial be fixed?

• In part 1 and 3 you can spawn without arcwing so you have to run everywhere which makes pushing spore really annoying
  • In arcwing in general the roll button (alternate hotkey #2 for crouch) doesn't work anymore
  • When you enter the inside part in the first stage you most of the time spawn falling through the ground, unless you are fast with a bulletjump upwards you will spawn back at the beginning of the map (in arcwing) and the door will be locked

You forgot that, The mobs don't want to spawn in JV. No not really just JV, in all raid. We have to go back 3-5 time for the mob spawn, because system drop them into underground!

And while most of the comments here complaining of yet-unresolved bugs are TWW- and {spoiler}-related, there are still some that those further back have to contend with, such as relics not counting towards junction goals. Maybe the fact that it doesn't go to the 'select void relic award' pop-up before going to the 'mission results' screen might have something to do with it. (Though I wouldn't mind it doing so on solo fissure runs, and I haven't tried it in a group.)

Maybe I should try an 'infinite' fissure to see if it's just the one-relic missions that are bugged this way.

Unfortunately you seem to have broken some Riven mod conditions. I got "find 4 rare syndicate medallions with an active pet".

And it resets on mission end. Sooo i cant reveal this mod until i get FOUR RARE MEDALLIONS IN ONE MISSION. yea uhm that's mathematically impossible. Please revert it to the previous way of just counting any syndicate medallions, or at least include the medium sized ones, otherwise this thing just broke unrepairably :(

19 minutes ago, KurisuMurei said:

And while most of the comments here complaining of yet-unresolved bugs are TWW- and {spoiler}-related, there are still some that those further back have to contend with, such as relics not counting towards junction goals. Maybe the fact that it doesn't go to the 'select void relic award' pop-up before going to the 'mission results' screen might have something to do with it. (Though I wouldn't mind it doing so on solo fissure runs, and I haven't tried it in a group.)

Maybe I should try an 'infinite' fissure to see if it's just the one-relic missions that are bugged this way.

Update: Tested an infinite fissure and it counted towards the junction mission. So it's just the other missions that are bugged.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.5

Additions:
You can now replay The War Within quest! As with the Second Dream quest, you can find this ‘Replay’ option in the Codex. 

Reveal hidden contents

Note that choices this time around will not overwrite your first time choices- enjoy! 

Changes:

• Tweaked Endless Fissure rewards element to show all currently active Boosters and their current values.
  • Improved performance of a number of projectile weapons including Drakgoon and NPC weapons that behave similarly.
  • Optimized performance of the Solar Chart.

Conclave Changes & Fixes:

• Map voting images will no longer appear as white boxes if you join at End of Match in Conclave.
  • Fixed the new Bunkers Conclave map to work properly with the Annihilation game mode.
  • Fixed various issues with picking up ammo and passive reload Mods not working correctly with continuous fire weapons in Conclave.

Fixes:

• Fixed not being able to complete The War Within quest using a controller. 
  • Fixed for replayable quests being deactivated on mission completion.
  • Fixed the Growing Power Aura not applying for Clients.
  • Fixed Lua Rescue missions not progressing upon hacking the correct terminal to redirect the portal. 
  • Fixed a crash in the Dojo if you were rotating or scaling a Decoration, and then someone else in the Dojo removed that Decoration.
  • Fixed not being able to return to the active Trial lobby once escaping from the lobby. 
  • Fixed Adhesive Blast causing the Zarr, Penta, Tonkor, Torid, Secura Penta, and Ogris’ projectile sound to not play. 
  • Fixed spawning inside the geometry in the Archwing Mastery test.
  • Fixed a broken autocomplete suggestion when typing ‘:’ in Chat.
  • Fixed being able to Chat link cosmetic items that are not available in the Market.
  • Fixed Infested melee enemies struggling to attack the Defense pod on Uranus - Ur. 
  • Fixed players who join in progress seeing the drop in cinematic and spawn at the start of the mission instead of being placed beside the Host as usual. 
  • Fixed Arcanes being listed in a random order when viewed in the Foundry.
  • Fixed Arcane buffs not appearing on the HUD. 
  • Fixed incorrect spawn points in the Grineer Galleon tileset. 
  • Fixed a join in progress script error.
  • Fixed a script error with Heliocor’s effects.
  • Fixed Nezha’s Warding Halo Augment casted on Titania’s Razorflies preventing it from dieing when Razorwing is deactivated as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/720871-titania-razorflies-nezha-warding-halo/
  • Fixed various localization errors. 

Spoiler Changes & Fixes :

Hide contents

Conclave Fixes:

• Fixed a bug where health orbs created from kills with the Broken Scepter would respawn after being picked up in Conclave.

Changes:

• Added a Transference Disruption HUD icon for when your Operator dies during Transference. 
  • You can no longer use Transference in Mastery Rank challenges.
  • You can no longer use Narta Emotes as the Operator. 
  • Operator can no longer pick up stolen Warframe weapons. 
  • Transference has been disabled for the Second Dream quest.
  • Removed Kuva Siphons from some Uranus tilesets due to tight geometry. 
  • You will now be prompted with an error when trying to equip a Mod that does not meet the Mastery Rank requirement. 
  • Kuva Siphons will now disappear if a Host Migration occurs. This is to prevent the Siphon from absorbing Kuva while the players are waiting for the session to continue. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a case where Riven mods with ‘- Damage’ could possibly underflow Mag's Magnetize  damage over time, causing billions of damage as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/720655-potential-exploit-1m-damage-riven-mod-interation/
  • Fixed the Operator not being in the chair if you select to customize the Operator by using the pause menu. This also fixes some cases where the Operator's head would not be recentered.
  • Fixed stack type HUD buffs not showing the proper values when switching back and forth from Warframe to Operator.
  • Fixed the Operator not having an item pickup animation. 
  • Fixed extracting as the Operator causing no Affinity to be gained.
  • Fixed the Assassination icon remaining on the minimap after completing a Kuva Siphon. 
  • Fixed Operator not being able to use Navigation after returning from somewhere.
  • Fixed using weapons/powers + Focus ability, resulting in a crash on the Landing Craft after defeating the Queens in The War Within quest. 
  • Fixed Transference not being usable after casting it in succession. 
  • Fixed the Broken Scepter not draining enemies if it is the only weapon equipped.
  • Fixed Transference Static debuff sometimes appearing blue.
  • Fixed cases where the Queen’s Guards could become invulnerable. 

WHY NO FIX FOR SOLO KUVA FARMING BEING BROKEN!?!?!?!

Try farming kuva solo. I had 3 games in a row where the siphon just sat there with braids out, but no gas ever appeared. It just sat there. Forever. Doing nothing.

Wow, people are able to replay the War Within... I hope I'll be able to even PLAY TWW!

Ever since the update deployed, I haven't been able to do the quest. I completed all the necessary requirements and got the quest, but I get no transmission in my Liset (only happened once) and no transmissions or Teshin when in the  first mission, "Investigate the Reservoir on Lua". Well, I investigated and all I got was a silly waypoint going to nothing!

Really hope it's fixed, thanks for the hotfixes.