Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.5

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Maxine117 said:

well this one is damn easy to me. i just equip those mod on primary and get headshot with sonicor. just shot them on random direction. youll get headshot

Cool bro. Since most weapon just locked from counting to riven challenge. I can do this "do 10 headshots in mission" but this just not count for a purple one.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.5

Spoiler Changes & Fixes :

Hide contents

Changes:

• Kuva Siphons will now disappear if a Host Migration occurs. This is to prevent the Siphon from absorbing Kuva while the players are waiting for the session to continue. 

What the what? 

So let me get this straight: Players will now get 0 Kuva if there is a host migration in order to prevent players from possibly losing some Kuva (because Siphon kept on working while players were stuck in host migration limbo)?

Please tell me that I got this wrong or else explain this logic to me.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions:
You can now replay The War Within quest! As with the Second Dream quest, you can find this ‘Replay’ option in the Codex. 

Hide contents

Note that choices this time around will not overwrite your first time choices- enjoy! 

I really do hope that we will have the option to change our choices.

Locking players into choices with out knowing what the effects are.... is kinda  messed up. Imagine spending 500 hours on an account, just to find out you understood something wrong.

Looking at the quest now... i would not have picked what i picked. Now your saying we cant change those?

I think we should have that option. 

"Accessing Kuva Siphons is being experimented with to not be a random chance in a tileset, but rather a guaranteed spawn on planets when the Fortress is in the vicinity (like Fomorians and Negators) with a possible cooldown. To be determined!"

WHEN? 
 im totally disapointed it didnt arrive with this hotfix. 

My game had locked up on me and I missed the entire sequence with the Orokin Maws. I didn't get to make at least one choice there. Will my input this time 'round count for my meter, since it doesn't technically have an input at all currently? I wantsta have all muh decisions count. q_q

EDIT: For clarification. The screen froze at the first maw encounter, so I had to force close and restart the game. When I got back in, I was out of that cave and in the snow area after it with no idea wtf happened (took me a while to figure out I got new powers lol).

Edited by Minion135

The resize of the expanded map has the center way too close to the edge.

I lock map rotation because I find the spinning map confusing, and now, ever since TWW, this happens regularly:

http://i.imgur.com/8exLyCZ.jpg

I use the expanded map to see more of the map, not as a zoom function, and it would be preferable to have the map ON SCREEN.

Edited by enizer

Are the bows animations remaining as they are or are they being fixed eventually? It might not look wrong on the dread, but with the dayku 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=801836746

or with any of the cernos bows

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=801837782

Does it look funny? yes, I won't deny it, but I'm not a fan of having a thorn sticking out of my back 24/7 xD

1 minute ago, Sannidor said:

Looks like DE wants to profit from them a bit longer.

Not all players are even aware of incoming nerfs to their +crit +damage Somas and Tonkors.

The insane farm and 7 layers of rng, even Destiny dont have such a farm and randomness!