Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.6+19.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

42 minutes ago, deslegata said:

That doesn't mean that the real game-breaking issues have been fixed or addressed. Actually its the opposite Me and a few others have our accounts completely locked out, because the mission is bugged for us. No response or anything though.

I wasn't really directing that message to you, but since you're the one who replied to it, I guess I can try to help.

I had no idea what a "the mission" was because you didn't elaborate, so I went to your profile and saw that you posted you were stuck fighting an enemy and your 5 key was not functioning as expected. 

Have you tried holding down the 5 key on your keyboard, rather than simply pressing the 5 key? 

Also, are you using a controller or keyboard or what? You haven't really given any information.

If you're using a keyboard, and you have a controller plugged in, try unplugging the controller. 

If you are using a controller, then make sure you're changing the keybinding under the controller keybindings and not under the keyboard keybindings.

You have not provided much information, so at this point I'm making random guesses. 

24 minutes ago, RMME said:

I am banned in all chats after the hotfix. Can you please take a look at this? The only thing I typed in chat today was "is primed pressure point worth the ducats?"

I looked at what you said and let's be honest: you said something else that was pretty offensive. Frankly you're lucky I don't suspend your account for a few days. 

1 minute ago, [DE]Glen said:

I looked at what you said and let's be honest: you said something else that was pretty offensive. Frankly you're lucky I don't suspend your account for a few days. 

excuse me but what did I typed in chat. can you link me the logs or something lol

4 minutes ago, [DE]Glen said:

and why did that thing got me banned in all chats lol