Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

30000 required cryotic for excavation Kuva mission?

Horaciozhao

1 minute ago, Kyronz said:

That might be a bit much, it is doable, but will not be very enjoyable

Will require ALOT of CC, and I mean ALOT

Enemies will be supereme high level that will require some serious fighting power to deal with

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Enemies will be supereme high level that will require some serious fighting power to deal with

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

on the bright side, when they enemies are 120_ by the time an ash has spent so much time marking targets...1 or 2 might still be alive when he ihts execute...of course he will barely scratch them, but that is the way things go sometimes :P

Watch some enterprising group of Tenno take it as a challenge and manage to actually pull it off before the fix. 

And they should get it on video, at least the last 30 minutes or so. 

I estimate if an efficient team could manage to average two excavators at a time in roughly five minutes for two, they could be done in a little over 6 hours lol. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Watch some enterprising group of Tenno take it as a challenge and manage to actually pull it off before the fix. 

Even assuming a group capable of running two extractors for the whole mission with perfect battery uptime and never losing any of them to enemies, 30k Cryotic translates into what, well over 4 hours? Going one extractor at a time we're looking at 8-9 hours non-stop at the very least. 

5 minutes ago, Reifnir said:

Even assuming a group capable of running two extractors for the whole mission with perfect battery uptime and never losing any of them to enemies, 30k Cryotic translates into what, well over 4 hours? Going one extractor at a time we're looking at 8-9 hours non-stop at the very least. 

If my calculations aren't off it is much, much worse than that. 

My math was, imagine they are doing two extractors at a time, and every five minutes they get two extractors. That's 2 excavator every five minutes but you need 300 successful excavators. Even if you are doing two at a time, that is 150 cycles of doing two excavators at a time, at five minutes each. At two every five minutes it would be 24 excavators per hour, which is roughly 6.25 hours. At that is if you manage to do two every five minutes perfectly for 6.25 hours without any issues. So like an absolute minimum of 6.25 hours, but would likely stretch to a lot longer, as getting two at a time would become harder and harder as the enemies scaled up. 

If the team decided to just play it less risky and do one at a time the whole game, it would be a 12.5 hour run approximately I think. 

Edited by Tesseract7777