The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

it makes me not wana play sorties anymore

S3tt

IMO, as long as it's something I can have a good time doing with my friends, the reward almost doesn't matter. The Endo drops, however, are simply dumb. I don't worry about what rewards I get from missions anymore, since I know the moment I do a mission 'just to help out a friend' I'll get the thing I've been wanting for months. Sorry if my post is convoluted, I haven't had much sleep.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

^ So much this, please.

Even if the token cost was high people are MUCH less dismayed from the idea of farming when they can see actual progress with every win. Watching the token count increase 1 by 1 until it reaches the goal number is more satisfying because you can see the end in sight and the result is something you actually want.

Not true. Remember syndicates? That was supposed to be a long term investment system and people complained daily until they made it into something you could max in two weeks. A token system will soon become hated if the things people want is too expensive. It will just shift the complaints from rng to grinding.

Edited by Hypernaut1

38 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I'd like to have a legendary core...someday.

Looks like I'll never have one, because I refuse to put up with this new sortie drop table and I'm not trading for one.

One of my friends got one (after TWW). He started playing a month ago, ehile i sit here since 2013 without a legendary core...

23 minutes ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

they also Should slap in kuvra packs and relic packs.

kurva, not kuvra (if you meant the women who offer specific services)

19 hours ago, S3tt said:

New Sortie Rewards after this Update will be:

Riven Mod
Endo (2K) (radically lowered drop chance)
Endo (4K)
3 Day Booster

Lens/Greater Lens
3 Nitain
Forma
Orokin Reactor/Catalyst Blueprint
Exilus Adaptor Blueprint
Legendary Core.

Underlined are the fillers... Mostly with hidden higher chance of getting them then the rest. To annoy players.

I think replacing the 2000 Endo with 2000 Kuva would be nice. Not that Kuva was any more difficult to farm than Endo, but sorties are now unlocked through TWW and so is Kuva. And so are Rivens, which are linked to Kuva and also obtained via TWW and sorties. Still not a massively awesome reward, but I think it would make sense, at least.

19 hours ago, Skaleek said:

6 nitain from the sorties and counting. Pretty ridiculous. Their reasoning behind adding it to the sorties is so flawed too. The accounts that dont have nitain probably dont have sorties unlocked, or have everything built. I have like 150 nitain so why are you giving me more? Because some scrub who cant run be bothered to run the alerts complains about timed alerts? Eff that, waste of my time.

Exactly, if they wanted to help those that can't run the alerts, then just increase the frequency and/or give sabotage missions an actual chance of dropping them.  

4 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

I think replacing the 2000 Endo with 2000 Kuva would be nice. Not that Kuva was any more difficult to farm than Endo, but sorties are now unlocked through TWW and so is Kuva. And so are Rivens, which are linked to Kuva and also obtained via TWW and sorties. Still not a massively awesome reward, but I think it would make sense, at least.

I think 2000 kuva would be too much. Maybe 1000 to 1200 kuva would work, but that's just me.

Just now, Insizer said:

Exactly, if they wanted to help those that can't run the alerts, then just increase the frequency and/or give sabotage missions an actual chance of dropping them.  

I have gotten Nitain from high level sabotage missions. Granted it's not a high chance but I still have. 

1 minute ago, Insizer said:

I think 2000 kuva would be too much. Maybe 1000 to 1200 kuva would work, but that's just me.

Well, it's only once per day and you gotta complete 3 sortie missions to get it. If I just played 3 random kuva siphon missions without a booster, I wouldn't be very far off 2000 kuva, either.

This is already bad if you just enjoy the game only for the rewards and not for the game itself. There are greater problems what I thought. Sure good rewards and variety of rewards needed but without the rewards the game itself need to be fun otherwise there is no reason to play the game. The problem is the devs created a game which is not fun only fun when you get the highest gear and rewards and all the shinies. Instead of this concept they should have make a game which itself can be fun enough but sadly wf cannot reach this and just artifically expand the pain to get everything and play fun. Timewalls grindwalls and almost broken everything so there is no real reason to play a game like this. I am hooked because the design and the simply fact I can kill and play different styles. The devs avoid all real Solutions and clearly just care for the cashgrab.

Edited by Sziklamester

I  thought it was hilarious that they solution to repeated 2k endo was to too dilute the uncommon drop table with something easily arguable as more worthless.    

We will see how badly they overweight Nitain drop chances, but so far I have received it once.

Edited by Kyronz

This could possibly be the best choice for sorties.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Already suggested before but time to bring it up again. Sorties are a good idea but even with TWW changes the rng can get people insanely salty. Mainly because of the time invested into them each day (once a day) only to pull items they don't need or want over and over.

Token Systems

Although this may not be what DE wants because RNG is useful to keep people going.

But a simple token system would make the Sortie dailies actually worthwhile. That way you guys don't need to spend more time on trying to make it fair for all.

Just an example of why i think it should be considered.

☆ First mission rewards : 15 tokens

☆ Second mission rewards : 35 tokens

☆ Third mission rewards : 50 tokens

Total - 100 tokens per day

( We actually have room on our liset for a console or chuck it on the relay. )

With the lack of RNG , increase prices (on some) and change what you can get.

- 2000 Endo 50 tokens / 4000 Endo 100 tokens?.

- Riven Mod Rifle 150 tokens?.

-  3 Nitain  75 tokens?.

-  Reactor 175 tokens?.

- Catalyst 175 tokens?.

- Forma 100 tokens?.

- Exlius 150 tokens?.

- Legendary core ???.

Possible future? 

- Arcanes  common 75 tokens , uncommon 150 tokens ,  rare 200 tokens?.

- Kuva 1500 50 tokens / 3000 Kuva 100 tokens?.

Just food for thought and something I'd like to see happen.

You know you want to DE... ?giphy_33.gif

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

1 hour ago, Insizer said:

That's less than one Kuva siphon's worth. Why run the sortie at all at that point? It should be like 5000 Kuva. Which honestly still takes me less time to get than 1 sortie. If im really lucky with my Kavat, thats 1 run of Kuva.

Edited by Skaleek

4 hours ago, BiomiZ said:

Because DE aren't entirely aboard the 'freedom of selection' concept. 

3 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Or the "Get everything in two weeks and leave because you're bored" concept.

It's one or the other.

Well new items can be more expensive.

Also, with Rivens being veiled (one layer of RNG and their properties being random, a hekkin' second layer of RNG), you might need quite a few tokens to get what you want. Ignoring trading here, of course.

2 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Or the "Get everything in two weeks and leave because you're bored" concept.

It's one or the other.

Not sure how you can get good rolls on your riven mods, or riven mods for weapons you like using, in only two weeks, unless you have god like luck. No reason they cannot implement a token system now that we have a random mod system.

You are really provoking DE to make new stuff with lots of nitain as building requirements....Don't forget how players were complaining on how hard is to get nitain before.Now when everyone wants Riven mod people are complaining on how they get nitain....People don't know what they want.That's my opinion.I for one think that Sortie rewards are much better and more versatile now.