The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your favorite Warframe, and why?

Jackviator

I know that the topic of people "maining" frames is a tad controversial, so I'm not asking for people's mains per se, just what's your favorite to play as? What do people enjoy using the most, and why?

Personally, well... see my profile picture. :clem:

I like using Frost because the way I have him built, I can adapt to many different situations, and I dont have to sacrifice any of his abilities' functionality to be able to minmax the rest of them. He's a very versatile frame overall, specializing specifically in CC, but can also support the team with his globes. He also isn't squishy, a rare trait for "caster" classes in most games I've played.

I also like Volt for similar reasons, he's basically a faster but squishier Frost.

Edited by Jackviator

rhino, first time i saw warframe, i tried looking for the one i'd go for immediately, saw rhino and immediately set it as my frame to get, then i realized he has a prime, and went for that after getting my first plat purchase, he has everything i want to play as, a big bruiser that gives no shiz about what you do to him, while still being a capable group member

I like quite a few of warframes, ones that stand out are Saryn, Frost, Mesa. But since i have to choose i would go with Mesa. I like control she provides with second ability and ability to shoot lots of baddies in seconds

Edited by rytisrytis

My name is a dead giveaway.

As for why...I vastly enjoy swordfighters, the Destreza is my favorite weapon to pair with him...it's just a good time, and he's really well balanced where he is now. So, being an Excalibur main since the very beginning, it's nice to see how far he's come.

Gah so hard to choose!  I seem to switch out every so often.  I guess tops would be Trinity, Equinox, Titania and Ivara.

Why would be their overall looks and versatility I find with each.

Edited by AnonNyx

My absolute favorite to use is Frost. He can do quite a bit, has pretty decent augments to his already impressive abilities, is reasonably tanky, and just looks pretty damn good. Excalibur is my second (gotta love your starter frame), and Chroma is my third just because he's a damn dragon. And very unkillable. 

Special mention to Rhino, the first warframe I built. 

Nova Prime:

• Slow M Prime is perfect for any mission type, although not always the fastest, but:
  • Speed M Prime for the hardcore speed grinders
  • Antimatter Drop for mass destruction, especially against Grineer, cause 200k radiation wrecks ****
  • Warp Hole makes many Spy missions easy mode (and allows Extraction trolling =P)
  • Beautiful
Edited by bluepheonix13