Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Final 2016 Devstream!

[DE]Rebecca

6 hours ago, Archwizard said:

In order of importance:

Since the last time you mentioned addressing “mandatory” mods like +damage and multishot, you’ve added Primed Point Blank and Riven mods to the game, which simply contribute to the issue. Have you officially gone back on plans to address these mods?

Have you been able to spare that programmer for Shield Gating yet? When can we expect it?

Any progress on the Limbo rework?

In the Reddit AMA, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

I'm pretty sure that once damage 3.0 rolls out and the damage mods are removed / changed, riven mods will be the only way to get + damage, which I'm okay with as it makes rivens more valuable and would allow unused weapons to catch up to the meta ones for the most part.

Is the Sortie Token system dead?

Many players are having woes with the way sortie rewards are given out, including the frustration of getting items that they may have an abundance of, like Forma or Nitain. Some may find it lazy game design, but allowing players to get a secondary currency for Sorties and choose what rewards they want would alleviate some of these woes.

Question: Can we have the option to have a fissure in the void that wont go away,but will randomly pop up in any area of the void (hence void fissures aylmao)? Some of us like a nostalgic feel and I think it would benefit the older players (and my boyfriend lol) into coming back and playing again. OR perhaps do a defense/survival in the Void and get a random chance to get a primed item? 

Also,Lunaro competitions? Archwing races for fabulous prizes? Your thoughts on this?

when will we have belts and sashes? when will we be able to have wristbands and gauntlets alongside other things we can have as more customizations for the warframe? even customizing some of the helmets of the warframes. like ember instance sha can have flames like ember prime but put in the style of a ponytail or a headband on top and long waves of magma flowing past her shoulders.

You have delayed excal umbra for almost 2 years now, he was also supposted to play a part in war within(from what i heard), yet he isnt in it yet, how close are we to him?

And when will we get the volt deluxe skin, ash gets his skin with a rework, banshee got a tweak, saryn got a rework. volt got his rework but no deluxe skin:'(

Edited by (XB1)Master4733
additional thoughts

I would really like to hear what feedback you have received on 1) Riven Mods and 2) Ash rework. After brexit and trump, I have the firm belief that we only listen to opinions that are similar to our own. All i can see for riven mods is easier acquisition and some reroll cost cap. And Ash players want the animations removed. So i think it would be useful for the community to hear your perspective on how these things were received by us.

-do you have other reason why you added 3 nitain extracts to sortie reward pool? do you have some sort of nitain awareness, especially for new players doing sortie?

-how do you name those riven mods? i mean, where are those phrases like sati, crita, arma coming from?

-do you have other reason making the riven mods?

-when will you make other riven mods for shotguns, pistols, melees, warframes, companions/sentinels, archwing, and arch-weapons?

Edited by Primbone

Are there any future tile sets that are coming out?

Ceres still has a place holder boss of Krill and Vor are there any plans on who you're going replace them with?

What are other mechanics your planning to add to the operator?

Any additions to Archwing planned?