Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Final 2016 Devstream!

[DE]Rebecca

1) Mini Map 2.0? Or some tweaks at least? Because i can't trust current one sometimes :D
2) Shield Gating?
3) More weapon augments?
4) What will be next Rivens?
5) Syndicate armors?
6) Matchmaking improvements?
7) Damage 3.0?
8) Kick option?
9) Will we ever get more skins / new alter helmets in game shop? Since Tennogen came out, we getting only Deluxe series skins -_-

Are we going to get any new Trials Raids? Law of Retribution is not that long of a raid, and Jordas Verdict is devoid of players due to how buggy it is. Perhaps have these raid maps on a dedicated server, so that it opens up the options for bigger raids, less lag, checkpoints, and possible failure due to failing to connect to a weak host. 

Would love to have these answered. Thank you so much for your hard work,  it's greatly appreciated. 

In a recent stream, Rebecca showed that an increased number of players played when there was: 

1. the vacuum within

2. the index preview

3. the double affinity booster weekend

From the fact that an increased number of player played when there was a double affinity booster, and from game-play experience (mass exp farm from missions like Berehynia, Akkad, etc..) we can deduce that the affinity system right now is not optimized.

Are there any plans on changing the affinity system and optimizing it so that exp grinding won't have to be a necessary way to level gear up?

thank you

15 minutes ago, (PS4)TylerTornado said:

I speak for a Ps4 and Xbox players asking this question, WHERE'S WAR WITHIN?! 

in cert, i see youre new here but try reading the news once in a while. go rant on microsoft/sony forums about their process.

32 minutes ago, PyroThePlatypus said:

In a recent stream, Rebecca showed that an increased number of players played when there was: 

1. the vacuum within

2. the index preview

3. the double affinity booster weekend

From the fact that an increased number of player played when there was a double affinity booster, and from game-play experience (mass exp farm from missions like Berehynia, Akkad, etc..) we can deduce that the affinity system right now is not optimized.

Are there any plans on changing the affinity system and optimizing it so that exp grinding won't have to be a necessary way to level gear up?

thank you

what? the xp value could have been 10 million. if it was doubled youd still see more people. that has nothing to do with optimization.

Hello DE, recently you did an Ash rework and I thank you for having a look at him for updating, but must say that I am hoping this is just a first draft, because I would much prefer that you go with the original motivation of ditching the non-interactive cutscenes of Ash's Blade Storm,

https://mobile.twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/653910748817719296

But instead of just letting Ash's clones do all the work, I'd prefer that you give him a sort of Exalted and Hysteria state(Speeding him up, increasing his agility, dashing/blinking and damage), using his arm blades, and simply have him accompanied by his normal two clones. Would ideally be less "OP" than the "World on Ash" idea you talked about prototyping in a prior stream. And something as kinetic this would make Ash still retain the stylish flair of the cinematic Bladestorm cutscenes, while actually being playable.

Obviously not exactly the same, but a similar concept would be amazing.

Next, can you make the reload button usable in melee stance mode as a supplementary melee button? It serves no use currently while in a stance, would be nice if we could use it. On top of that, touching up the melee hit connections would also be welcome. Right now it kind of feels like slashing at teflon, with the way your weapons can often times slide to the side of a target, making your body inadvertently come into contact with the enemy and their attack instead, even with a Primed Reach, which is especially a hindrance for certain abilities like Smoke Screen, where the damage increase is nullified whenever this happens.

Speaking of Smokescreen, the QoL mobility changes to Smoke Screen are very much appreciated, but it would be good if it actually lasted longer than it does. It seems odd that not only does Ash already run slower than Loki, a character with defensive CC, Ash's Smokescreen is also shorter(The shortest of its kind in the game), so he gets little trade off for this ability. Perhaps it can still be slightly shorter than Ash but I think some CC to the ability would make a good compensation for that. Perhaps the enemies that are staggered by Smokescreen can be afflicted with the confusion status, causing them to shoot at each other. Smoke cloud around their head can indicate whether they are effected.

The Teleport change for Ash does not go far enough, and is barely what I would call a new thing, since Ash could already teleport to things with lifebars in the early days. Lets not maintain restricting the ninja's movement, he would be better with a free range teleport that you can use without a target. Targetting can be reserved for enemies and targets that are too far away for a default teleport.

Now onto Shurikens, they are right solid for low level, but a change/improvement would be preferred, for later game, beyond being obligated to use an augment. Things like a buff in number, damage stats, adding some CC  to them, synergy with other abilities(Perhaps using it with Smoke Screen can turn Shurikens into smoke bombs that add ragdolling and also cause confusion, or maybe even let specific weapon mods add effects to them. These would be some interesting ideas to play around with anyway, as well as adding more dynamic and scale-ability to his kit. 

1) Are there any plans on host-only options for fissure squads? Along the lines of a "Relic Required" option so you aren't carrying people along with no relic and are therefore left with one or more less options than if everyone had one. This gets really irritating, especially when you have no choice but to play pubs to have any chance of a good drop.

2) Are there any thoughts on giving movement control options (or being able to use the old ones) within Archwing in the foreseeable future? Those of us who get incredibly motion sick from the new Archwing are gated from anything that involves it now (including finishing off the weapons we had started prior to the changes that now sit gathering dust)

3) Oberon - can he have some love soon?

Less fashion fixes more game tweaks please. Not everyone who has done most everything is interested in fashion frame as their end game. :laugh:

There's lots of things I'd like to ask but there's one thing that I want to ask. Ever since the last major update (The War Within) players have been wanting more amazing quests like this. Are you thinking about any big quests like The War Within and The Second Dream was? Or are you still thinking about it?

1.Will there be tweaking to nikana's to keep them unsheathed to be able to colour and stop the auto sheathing in combat?

1.1Perhaps buffing decisive judgement as a stance which is said to keep the blade out of sheath?

2. A baselining of old arcanes and in turn apply them to leveling - 1% per level as to balance out the effect of the old arcanes for both vets and new players?

2.1 arcanes or something similar to be applied to the normal level list as to exploring tile sets - say completinga planet and gain an arcane

2.2 applying arcanes - perhaps similar to modding in the application and changing of arcanes but rather having a choice of items to apply it to?

3. Completion of old stances - some are missing hold and right click combos?

3.1 how is the animation of larger scythes coming along?

Thank you,

-Phyrak

Hi Devs crew !

First, let me say thank you for this awesome game, and sorry for the possible english mistake, it's not my main language.

Now i want to ask about a very serious subject to me, and i'm probably not the only one to think the same way ! Here's my question :

Will you ever improve Kubrow incubator functionality ? Like letting us keep our favorite kubrow with us in combat while we're hatching others, because we love them and it's really unfair to play with Sentinel only when we worked so hard to get the companion we wanted.

Thanks for taking the time to read that, see you on the Dev stream and take care!

Hi Dev's Squad!

All of you rock my world for making such an awesome game!!!

1. Will the DOJO's see any new rooms or cosmetics any time soon?

2. Personal Request: Can we Have Towls please. Space beach-tenno-Towls. attachable same way as the space scarf's etc. And if further possible,add a towl-whip function to it. Cant have a space towl without being able to whip your mates with it =) Maybe a shower Cap also please =) this is just one of these weird and wonderful things that people can have fun just being silly with it =P 

3. Where can one send an email with a genuine idea for content? I dont have too long before I go... and kind of want to see if my Idea,alongside with its direction with Lore,is not a good idea you guys and girls might want to use?

Thank you for taking the time to read this
All the best Tenno!

Edited by Mananti