Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Final 2016 Devstream!

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for all of the hard work this year DE. The game continues to evolve, mostly for the better. I did have a few questions I hoped could be addressed by message if not in the livestream.

Questions:

1) When will the music of Warframe be released to buy, or at least listen to on Spotify?

2) Will you ever release a vault pack selling only the prime cosmetics? As I have already attained the prime weapons and warframes in the vault, it feels a little unjustified to pay so much for just a syandana. However, group the syandanas and other cosmetics into a pack of their own and you just may get my money.

3) Now that the cinematic quests contained the enemy threats of the Sentients and the Grineer, will the cinematic quest for next year involve the Corpus?

4) What is the current plan with login bonuses after Prime Vigor? Can we expect older things, such as Braton Vandal and Primed Chamber mod in login bonuses along with newly created mods?

Here's hoping to another great year of Warframe. Cheers and Happy New Year.

How would the devs feel about allowing the upcoming PVE Arcata to gain Conclave standing in PVE content?

Before you just immediately dismiss the idea, hear me out here. Lately you've been trying to give weapons (and melee in particular) special quirks - Inaros' mutalist gear, Stradavar, Dark Split-Sword, Heliocor, syndicate melee and more. This could be another, very fitting quirk, since by using the PVE Arcata you ARE essentially training the same skills you would be in PVP.
If you're concerned about losing the sense of progression by going through the PVP ranks you could have it as an augment (or a permanent upgrade akin to widgets from Simaris) sold by Teshin at a high rank for a high amount of standing - that way you still have to make the trek through the ranks in Conclave and only then can you get a boost from the PVE weapon.
Lastly, the PVP would still remain relevant for gaining standing as you would still have the daily and weekly tasks available only through Conclave itself - and I always felt doing those is fine but having another 20 thousand standing to grind out daily after that is a pretty tall order, which I imagine most people don't bother with.

Question :

1. the past devstream DE mention about sentient and umbra content , thats make me think so there is normal frame thats same old as the primed frame ? and yes we are expectinng umbra content but 'sentient' it make me more curious really.

2. will we getting new stance for dual swords? to be honest current dual sword stances mods combo not really amusing,when you guys releasing the new mod for melee i just realize dual sword stances need some love (especially space mom's love)

3. and agan , will all frame got primed version? or you guys planning some (evil) plan for future?

4. 4th question?! nope only 3 questio sorry wasting your time :D

Q1: Is the release for both the Infested and Bard frame scheduled for this month or later on?

Q2: Is there any ideal time for when “ Make Dojo’s Great Again “ is to be released?

Q3: There is a discussion on the Dojo thread about how the camera plays affect on the decoration placement. Will this be fixed at all? The decoration mode is amazing but that camera placement seems to cause a little bit of issue in placing decorations.

Q4: Any details on what may be the next deluxe skin? Or any new concepts for deluxe skins?

Q5: Dark Sectors, can you provide any info on what may be in store for them?

Q6: I believe I heard a couple Dev streams ago about wanting to make more in depth large scale tile sets. The Kuva fortress is amazing in size, exploration, details. Would we be looking at seeing large scales similar but for planetary environments?

I have a statement and a question.

Statement: Almost one year ago, I was caught in the bad slope of severe depression. Long story short, after much thought and questions revolving around slef-worth and the vacuity of my actions every depressive person knows too well, I started making videos about Warframe, and did that for a year. Your game have litterally helped me walk out of depression and be whole again. For that DE, I am thankfull. 

Question: will you consider widing the cap for orbiter decoration? When you're into it, you reach the cap waaaay too fast. I can't put any and I'm not even half way through what I would have wanted to do in teh ship :D

Edited by Huitzilopoltchi

• Infested Warframe and/or Frost Deluxe skin preview?
  • Any progress about the Valkyr Prime introduction video?
  • What about Kubrow/Kavat toys?
    Like a ball to throw or some interactive decorations our fur-ball can play with.
  • Any information about a potential charity event this month?
  • Any information about a potential real Founders monument?
    Right now, the ridiculous scrolling list and on the top of nowhere is like a middle finger on our face.
  • After Valkyr and her Chordalla Prime, any chance to get the Mortos Binds Prime?
    This is unfair for Nekros, the Mortos Binds is such an important part of this Warframe.
Edited by Seldszar

Are there any new katanas coming out? The reason i ask this is because the type is only limited to nikana variants and i also want a stance where the sword stays drawn when switched to melee(preferably kendo stance? maybe?)

BANSHEE PRIME CONFIRMED FOR NEXT PRIME ??? maybe?

what reworks do you guys have planned for banshee? if that is where your next focus is in the field of reworks.

thanks for the awesome war within update, well worth all the minor updates before it.

Deluxe skins are totall awesome, we all want them, also tennogens.

When can we expect these DX skins:

-Frost, we have seen only the concept, how are we doing with it?

-Chroma, same as for frost.

-Zephyr, we have already seen some raw model, how are we with it?

-Mag, even earlier than zephyr, but the same question, how are we with it.

Tennogens, show us some goodies, what can we expect, big batch comming inn?

Thanks DE, been a long hard working year for you, keep it up, we truly believe you guys can make ot happen and make Warframe even bigger.

Best

Question - with lenses being a core part of warframe is there going to be anything added to allow lenses to be obtained more reliably for new players? I see the lenses as important as forma's but they are so much harder to get.

Trying to get lenses for a friend, we have had 1 lens in the last 4 weeks. They want to be a part of the system but they are losing motivations because of the lack of lenses.

The old checkbox system worked well for this maybe if the token system is not going to happen introducing the checkbox system that resets weekly will allow for players to get lenses. Or even adding them to syndicate or something would be nice

Will you actually give some real attention to archwing? 

I mean what what do you want AW to be exactly? That fun game mode that you do when you're bored, with little equipment and missions...etc. or a huge game mode, with dedicated sectors, more nodes and missions and archwings and weapons? 

I was wondering if anything was going to happen with the Clan Dojos. In my honest opinion right now the Clan Dojos are rather bland and uninteresting and the building has too many restrictions. Maybe a room redesign or more rooms. 

As I see it the older Clan Dojo rooms are far more exciting to work with compared to the new ones.

Also are there any plans to change the entire Clan system around to make it feel more interactive and fun? I honestly can't give any examples off the top of my head xD.

Since the release of "The Second Dream," our Tenno Operators have been popping in during missions to comment. Has there been any thought to having Operator crosstalk within a Tenno Cell? E. G. An Operator thanking a teammate for a revive or congratulating them on completing a challenge, or trading barbs towards the enemy faction of the mission.

Will there be upcoming changes to the sorties to reduce the RNG?

Are there any plans to increase the Riven mod cap?

For a system that is supposed to be allowing us to be more creative with our weapon choice, restricting the amount of the Riven mods seems to be counterproductive to the goal of Riven mods.