Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Final 2016 Devstream!

[DE]Rebecca

Just got Valkyr prime build and man, no offence, but she looks really bad with the immortal skin. On her normal variant it looks great, pitty on the primed one it does almost nothing at all, might want to look into that at some point as it's a waste even having the skin for her now :/.

When will we see an option in the arsenal to enable or disable the prime on prime warframes? I have a Tennogen skin for Valkyr  that i payed 7.79 for and the prime version of her barely shows any parts of the Tennogen skin. This also puts me off from purchasing other skins for frames like Nova and Volt. I hope this feature gets put in the game sometime soon so i can fashion better.

When will we be able to color each part of our warframe separately?

Could we please have a third sigil slot that is on our helmet?

Please buff Machete and Machete Wraith.

It would be cool if we could have our liset's appearance as part of our warframe's loadout, 
so we can have matching warframes and ships at all times.

Any chance for a Prisma Machete sold by the Void Trader soon?

Any chance we'll have Syndicate cosmetic skins and/or helmets one day?

Detron got a Void Trader variant, will Brakk be getting one too?

Will Machete receive a Augment mod or buff?
It's currently the weakest weapon in the game, and could use some love.

Will there be Vandal skins for Warframes?
I like the designs of the Vandal weapons, 
but they don't really match any of the warframes.
Would be cool if their colors where changeable, 
or at least there where matching Warframe skins.

Will we ever be getting a male Grineer themed tank/combat warframe with tons of armor?
Hopefully with a Rocket Punch power.

Would be cool is there where optional secondary missions during your main mission.
Like, during a spy mission, a officer could spawn,
and you could go capture him.
If you fail or choose not to do the optimal mission you don't fail your main mission,
it's just a chance at getting extra affinity,
and something to freshen up the game-play a little.

Would be cool for each Relay to get their own Bar where the Void Trader could go.
(he's always talking about wanting you to come to parties he's throwing.)

Would be cool of the Relays could have an Arcade, 
where you can play the different mini games like Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius.

Would be cool if the Relays could have a fighting pit where anyone in the relay can fight each other.

Also, could we get a smaller Kubrow body type?
I want to make a tiny dog, but even the smallest one isn't small enough.

Some questions:

1. Are there any plans to create a new model to replace the very limited Crewmen model you use for the majority of human Corpus enemies?

While i like the old Crewmen and Prodman, the model is rather dull and inflexibe even compared to the common Grineer Lancer. While you have created a new modular corpus unit a while ago, these seem to be reserved for special enemies, leaving the common enemies to be the same jumpsuits with metal boxes and dull paintjobs.

2. How about giving Corpus robot bosses (Raptor, Hyenas, Jackal, Ambulas) human owners to expand the Corpus as a faction?

The Grineer profit from each of their bosses being a unique character, which you can use for quests and events, while the Corpus only have Alad V., Nef Anyo and Frohd Bek (who is barely there). So adding humans to the robots who otherwise have no agency on their own, would allow you to expand the Corpus as a faction.

3. Have you ever thought about making a chart to determine which category and tier of weapon still needs certain additions first?

4. Many players have expressed confusion over the lore and appearance of Valkyr, her Gersemi skin and her Prime design. In retrospective, would you have chosen a different design and backstory?

5. What is your vision/goal for Archwing? What do you actualy want the whole mode to be in the long run?

Knowing this would make it easier to make suggestions to improve it.

Edited by Othergrunty
Made questions more compact

I was really happy with the concept of Rivens as a means of revitalising older weapons and bringing them back into use. However, there are a tonne of RNG layers involved in getting your Riven mod, and subsequently getting good stats for it. Would you guys consider allowing us to lock in one stat on our Riven mods before we Cycle them? This locking feature could potentially help alleviate some RNG pains and ensure that we aren't spending our Kuva just to switch back to what we already had.

P.S. I am still only getting 2k Endo rewards from Sorties every day. Please help!

Here we are, on the end of the year. Before the questions I need to thank all of you for the amazing year on Warframe (where's Umbra?) and all the support that we receive. Now to the questions:
1. The year is over, The War Within is now past. What is the road ahead to the dev. team? No spoiler, please, we don't need to suffer from the hype train yet.

2. Being a game that have a lot of interesting factions and a whole solar system to explore, what can we expect on 2017 in terms of more alive universe and compelling characters? 

3. What about the Corpus? The dev. team hates the Corpus? Because the Grineers have received a lot more love since ever. Can we expect future bosses, enemies, tilesets (and even raids) about them?

4. With all the primes entering and leaving the game, you guys have plans to add more permanent prime weapons not attached to a prime access such Burston, Braton, Lex and etc?

5. This is more an aesthetic and technical question, if you compare Nekros to Nekros Prime (for instance), you can see that the normal frame material is a lot more brilliant and wet. Nekros Prime on the other side is much more opaque. You guys have plans to change the warframe materials on the future?

6. In the name of all the fashion frame community, where is the option to color the accessories and the syandana separately?

7. What is the status of the Deluxe skins? What is the next?

Thank you to all DE for this amazing 2016!

"When games generate reviews it's a sign that they are for sale. When games generate criticism it's a sign they are important, impactful and influential."

I was wondering, could we get another archwing boss soon? i believe the moon is hollow sooooo. could we get a new archwing area with it? maybe go inside the moon to mine some resources? The orokin moon is of course OROKIN, so could we also have some sentinels and guardians in archwing aswell? Survivals could also be easy as you could have a machine charging up to release something to sever our warframe connection and enemies killed out release like an emp to increase the amount of time you have?  and as a boss i would actually like to say something i wanted for awhile, aggp wanted another MASSIVE boss as he only ever felt amazing fighting something massive. so what about a giant orokin phoenix sentinel with wings of fire inside the center of the moon. You could also have a new resource exclusive to the moon because we all know planets have cores. so what if the orokin mined for that and used it to power sentinels and upon death we could collect it. you could use that to power the large boss. It would also be nice ifit would have some floating parts held together like your mag deluxe skin? this is a lot to ask so this would probably be something like a 20.0 thing so this is just a fan wondering IF, i'm saying IF we could get something like that next year. btw have a nice DEcember!

Edited by Violet_Xe

Could we hear a few words on why someone decided that snipers need sway and - much more importantly - a noscope accuracy penalty? They already don't benefit from the scope bonus.

Further, any chance that the scope bonus could not scale with zoom level? I've literally had enemies spawn in at 10m away, which makes trying to use x5 - let alone x12 - zoom absolutely ridiculous.

Edited by Chroia